Survival - A Daryl Dixion Walking Dead RP

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2017
Posts
3,269
(I am looking for someone to play him if you are interested please pm me while you post, I do like long posts if possible)

Eve Wolf
Age: 18

Eve was the type of girl that was raised to put her nose down on those who did not have what she did, she would be classified as rich. But she was a beautiful girl and a rich girl. But she was not a daddies little girl, and she did not give a shit about money. She had met Daryl Dixion and his brother when he was breaking into a car and a police car saw. She did not know these two, but the one brother seemed interesting and could see what kind of person he was. She went up to the police officer that it was her car, and that she asked him to break into her car for her. She actually talked the officer away and that as how she first met the two of them, the brother did not like her. Though she never really knew why, but she had a feeling it was because she could put a rift between the relationship she had. They would be classified as trailer trash. A term she hated more then anything else in the world, Eve did not see anyone as trash. Sure money helped but it was not everything, she tried to gain the trust of both brothers. She helped pay a few fines the brothers had since they got into trouble more then once or twice. She had no idea what the issue was with him, but he was who he was. It was a hard introduction but deep down it was worth every little thing possible, her heart raced when ever she was around Daryl. Her parents did not mind him though her father told her due to his age and she had just turned eighteen she did not want anything going on. Funny thing was she did not really think to much sex wise with him, she had just met him and she was not one of those girl.

She spent a lot of time with him, he taught her how to hunt, how to track. She loved knowing these things because who the hell knew you know? He taught her to use a shot gun and hand gun. Then came the bow lessons, though she knew how to use one, not the fancy ones but the ones you would learn on. They got closer and there had been a few times that he almost kissed her, but she knew what the problem was, he was late 30's early 40's and here she was a virgin at the age of eighteen. He was three times her age just about, but she did not see the age as a factor but he did. She kept her feelings tucked away, making sure not to show any sign of love. Because she did not want to loose him, and sadly she did in a way. On the day before the shit went down, his older brother told her to stay away or he would kill her. She knew he was being series but did not care. She gave him the finger and told him to go fuck himself then left, when shit went down with the dead she went to there home. But they were long gone and she began to track him on foot, it took her months to get to the final moment. She saw that he was surrounded by the dead, and because she knew she was immune that she did not give a shit any more. To save him? she would do anything because he was so worth it to her. The walker was inches from biting him until an arrow went through his head, inches from his own face. That was her signature attack doing that. It was her way of saying she was there for him, she finally came out and began cutting off heads of the damn dead.

Within a few minutes they were all dead and she had blood all over her, not her own of course but its not like she could take a shower. She smiled once there eyes met and she tilted her head to the side and could not help but feel him where he was and tears fell down her face. "I have been looking for you this whole time, even with the warning your ass hole brother I still came. It's been months, a year at least, ever since this started" She collapsed tired onto her knees in front of him, looking into his eyes, she could tell he had been through a lot.
 
Back
Top