Turn about

I got up early as usual ,had coffee on the dock ,running last night through my mind , it had been great ,leading a fairly normal life was becoming very attractive even though I had to admit I missed being dommed to a greater degree .I relished remembering the pain from her beating my genital's, yeah it had been very severe for a while I wondered if she wasn't going to far ,her comforting me ,asking me if I had learned my lesson made it all worthwhile ,the make up sex later had been mind blowing ,almost as good as last night .
Thinking back to the dance / card playing of the previous evening it dawned on me that Allie and Jill had done a lot of dancing ,by that time most people where well on their way to being pissed ,nobody took any notice of the two women dancing ,it happened all the time ,seeing Jill's hands on Allies hips as they did a fancy step was also normal .It was when they sat down with us ,Jill laughingly suggested strip poker ,a loud ok from the other guys ,all in fun ,Allie whispering very softly , I was the only one to hear ,you'll have to come to our place to do that ,a wink from Jill ,I will take you up on that .
Jill had just recently purchased a smaller cottage further down the lake ,as she pointed out she was alone and didn't need a big place ,after all it was easier to look after than a large one .
We had made our way out ,Jill and Allie promising to get together ,exchanging a kiss ,nothing to it ,quit normal in Europe ,not so much in cottage country ,none the less I did not associate it with the love making .
Now I was a little concerned ,was Allie Bi ,she had been a man at one time after all ,time go into fix her breakfast no sense in pissing her off but I needed to ask her .
She came into the kitchen ,I poured her a coffee ,getting a kiss in return .How was your night she smiled asking me ,
Great it was super ,I'm hoping that their will be a lot more like it ,I returned the smile .Even when
I made you do what you hate she continued
Well not so much that ,she had made me lick her clean eating my cum as usual then added a twist by having me kneel in the shower.
I'm going to help you swallow she giggled ,the wine no doubt fueling ,put your mouth to my pussy ,I'm going to give you a special treat ,Her piss flooded my mouth ,the shower floor all over me ,now I dont like the taste of piss as she well knows but in this case it was so erotic I actually liked it .
I grinned, yup even that ,
Boiled egg and toast ,to had started the water ,no I think fried this morning ,her way of exersising her control .
So I started you made a new friend last night ,you seem to get on very well ,it was now or never I decided .Yeah she's a lot of fun ,I'm going to invite her over later today she can stay for a BBQ if that suits her .
Jumping right in with both feet I took the plunge ,are you attracted to her ,you seemed to awful close last night .
The scowl that cam over her face told me I had over stepped .Its none of your concern who I am attracted to or not ,her voice cold .I have been doing my level best to treat you kindly and once more you have mistaken my kindness for weakness ,Go to the bedroom and wait for me .I protested but I was just asking .
Go to the fucking bedroom she seethed ,you need another lesson
 
Last edited:
Being treated like child ,I didn't like it one little bit but here I was waiting ,should I sit ,stand ,get on
my knees ,I hd a feeling no matter what I did it was going to be wrong .
She took her time .Well why aren't you on your knees ,she stood legs apart the robe open enough to see her tits and pussy ,holding the cane .
Bend over the bed ,I want your skin to be tight ,you seem to go out of your way to piss me off ,but then I keep forgetting your a pain slut so really I shouldn't whip you at all Jill is coming over later and I want her to see your ass ,all blue and purple ,this time its not going to be a little punishment ,its going to hurt and its going to leave a lot of marks .I told her about your cock ,she she finds it amusing as well
as fascinating that a person would have it done to them ,oh and by the way yes I do find her very attractive and yes she is a lesbian,do I need to say more .Your little cock is not very satisfactory,she on
the other hand has a very talented tongue .Last week when I went into to town ,I actually met her ,we had a hell of a time ,and its going to be repeated this afternoon ,I told her she could do pretty much anything to you that she wants ,she is a sadist so expect the worst .
The whipping began ,she wasn't kidding about it being real punishment,I began begging her to stop after I lot of strokes with the cane ,not just my ass ,also the tops of my thighs ,much more painful .
At last she she had exhausted her self ,I was in agony ,my ass felt like it was on fire . No comforting as she had done on previous occasions when the whipping stopped ,hope you have leaned your lesson
now get to your chores ,unless you want more ,like a dildo up your ass and clamps
I had indeed learned my lesson ,st least for now .
 
Allie had some how reverted to sadism ,the way she and her fiends where in Europe .I was surprised ,I didn't think it was in her nature ,so much for the perfect dominatrix , it had to have some thing to do with Jill ,On reflection Allie's attitude had changed since we started going to the Saturday night dances.
Now on hearing that she had been meeting with Jill on the sly ,well it concerned me ,as I began my chores I couldn't get it out of my head, was the way she acted going to be the way of the future .I didn't know if I was ready or would ever be ready to live life as I had with Pat ,Veronica or Anja .
The service truck pulled in down by the dock ,I had the local marina come in to check the boats once a month , ,they really didn't need it so often but better safe than sorry I figured It was a new guy ,Al is on vacation then new guy informed me ,sticking out his hand ,I'm Bob .
Great ,right this way as if he needed to be told that the boats would be in the boathouse ,He took me a little by surprise ,tall good looking ,blonde ,a poster boy if I ever saw one I felt old familiar stirrings as he took his shirt off ,no sense in getting it dirty he grinned ,
Shit I had to look away ,I had never considered my self as anything but heterosexual ,albeit a very kinky hetro ,but had to admit that after being forced to service Phil and the transgenders I had some how developed a longing to be with another guy. I needed to leave before the rising tent in my pants gave me away .I'll see you when your done ,he turned ,ok he replied sticking his head up in time to see my shorts ,,my cock pushing out ,he gave me a slow smile and a wink , I almost ran to the deck ,my heart racing ,my breathing shallow .Allie came out ,is that for me ,she patted the front of my pants ,obviously over her earlier snit ,or did you see some thing you like ,she nodded to the boat house ,good looking guy ,then laughed ,you fucking queer ,apparently in reference to my antics in Europe ,as well as what was what was happening now
 
Last edited:
Finished making Allie breakfast ,a load of laundry on the line ,as it was we both liked to have clothes dried outside .I suppose it could have been funny when Bob came out of the boathouse ,I was in the middle of hanging the wash out .
Nice apron ,the sarcasm dripping .Allie had decided it would be appropriate if I wore an apron whilst doing the chores .it was to keep my humble as she pointed out .Its a good thing he couldn't see the panties I was required to wear .Do you want me to look at the small boat ,I might as well since I'm here
Yeah yeah go ahead ,shit why did this always happen ,his look told me all that he thought of a guy in an apron. Im doing some cleaning ,so it helps to keep my clothes from getting dirty .The grin changed to a look of scorn ,he shook his head going back to the boats .
I finished ,having brought Allie her breakfast and coffee out to the deck adjoined to our bedroom ,a perfect view of the lake ,the boat house ,the dock ,indeed a lovely morning .
Bob came toward the cottage ,shirt still off ,maybe we should take the big boat out ,I can do any fine tuning but I prefer to it under power he suggested .
I wished he would have put his shirt back on ,Allie gave a low whistle ,not bad she whispered ,now dont you get into any trouble out there and stay where I can see you ,she held up the binoculars,have to make sure my sissy boy keeps safe ,a low chuckle followed ,and remember to swallow .
We set out doing some different speeds ,Bob hunched over the engine ,listening ,checking a couple of things .Seems to be gold ,I set the injectors a little richer but it seems to be running great ,why don't you throw out the anchor ,I want to take a dip ,get cleaned up
I was keenly aware of Allie and her binoculars ,I could see the glint from the sun reflecting from them .BOb stripped of his shorts ,and underwear ,I couldn't help but stare at his 8 inch cock,at least I thought it had to be 8 ,wondering what it would be hard ,he gave that look of scorn as i unconsciously
liked my lips ,before turning away red faced ,Allie no doubt taking it all in .
She had lately been pointing out how small my dick is ,some thing new and even though I knew I was average in size it still hurt to be constantly told how minuscule my little cock is ,not much of a man are you she would often add.
Bob came back aboard ,I kept my back to him,not wanting him to see the tent in the front of my shorts ,pretending I was checking the gauges .
He placed a hand on my shoulder ,got a towel ,I hastened to fetch one from below ,returning I was now at eye level with his cock ,it still hung over his nut sack ,for all the world I couldn't look away,he knew it ,come on let give your Mrs a show ,I can see she's watching We wern't to far out ,she was plainly visible ,the binoculars held to her eyes ,
Ok look I began ,we should just go back ,I'm not into this .
Bull shit he retorted ,you can't your eyes off my cock ,watching you with your frilly apron ,your a fucking pansy now get out here so wifey can see her hubby suck cock
I was over come with the urge to drop to my knees ,still I made a protest ,look your being paid to work ,I call the shots .
He laughed some more ,,taking his cock in his hand ,get your ass over here bitch ,your going to give me a blow job .he stepped forward ,reaching to pull my shirt off ,I let him ,when he took my nipples between very strong fingers I was lost ,take you pants off bitch ,i did as he ordered ,at seeing my panties he laughed so hard I thought he would fall over board ,
Well faggot ,wify is waiting.he waved ,she returned the wave as I sank to my knees .Not my finest moment ,taking his cock into my mouth ,relishing the softness ,using my hand to jerk him ,sucking for all was worth it didn't take long for his dick to become rock hard .
i want wifey to see this ,he withdrew his cock from my mouth to stand so Allie got a full view of what I was sucking .he must have been horny it took no time for him start moaning ,yeah bitch suck it you fucking whore ,his cum filled my mouth ,dripping out ,holding it ,lick it all bitch ,then lick up what dripped to the deck .
I sat on my knees completely humiliated ,my head bowed ,why the hell I had give in to my fantasy I couldn't explain,it felt great I had to admit ,to be domed by him to made to suck a cock ,there again he never made me do anything obviously I had done so because i wanted to .
The ship to shore sounded ,Allies voice ,congratulations it was a fine show ,bring him up to the cottage ,I might want some of that myself ,it would be nice to be fucked by a real man.
He grinned as got dressed ,once again grasping my nipples twisting them hard,please I begged not so hard ,I'll do them as hard as i want ,his voice had no pity how's it feel knowing that your going watch me fuck your wife ,I think I'l have her suck my cock ,see who's better you or her ,maybe I'll ass fuck her ,you can lick my dick clean when I cum up her ass ,eat my cum when it comes out of her .
He kept up the taunting all the way to the cottage ,I said nothing .Allie met us a huge smile on her face ,I haven't seen anything so hot since leaving Holland she exclaimed enthusiastically wow quit a show and my slut enjoyed every inch ,she laughed ,come on in ,if your able to give repeat ,If you su
ck it for a bit I will be ready to go,maybe she should do it ,she motioned at me .I already told him he was going to watch his wife suck another mans cock ,wouldn't want to disappoint him
Oh he wont be disappointed ,she smiled patting his dick ,he then told her of his plan to ass fuck her ,have me clean his cock ,lick his cum out of her ass ,
Allie was delighted ,I haven't been ass fucked in a long time ,his little cock isn't long enough to it properly so yeah ,but I want to see him here on his knees sucking your cock Well what ever the lady wants he grinned .
 
It was as I feared ,Bob trying to get control ,my hesitation of Allies orders to get on my knees brought a threat ,you'd better do as I say faggot ,not referring to Allie's order ,or I'll tell the whole damn town about what goes on here .
The shocked look on Allie's face was enough ,when he put his hand on my shoulder to push me down I used my martial arts training to put him to the floor ,his arm bent up and back my fingers on his throat
Please please he began begging ,I was kidding as I applied more pressure ,you want to tell the damn world go ahead ,I don't give a shit ,you'll find out that half the population has skeletons in their closets ,but be aware if you fuck me around your gonna disappear and there ain't nobody ever gonna find you ,now get the fuck out .He ran for his van holding his useless arm ,it was going to a while for him to able yo use it again .I called the marina ,told them he tried to steal from me ,that he was probably going to try to tell some story or other to protect his ass .He's quit ,he came back from your place ,took off in his pickup never said a word ,he didn't have any tools of his own ,not the great a mechanic so really no lose but thanks for the call ,I'll be checking to make sure he didn't help him self to anything .
Well well ,the worm has turned .Allie stood legs apart ,hands on hips but once again you disobeyed ,I wanted to see you suck a cock close up ,to see you with a mouth full of cum ,well I guess when Jill gets here we'll have to work some thing out to humiliate you She had barely finished when the door bell rang .Ah probably her now
 
Last edited:
Jill entered ,kissing Allie full on her lips ,her hands roving over her ass ,all the while staring at me as if to say ,well are you going to do anything about it .Allie in turn copied her friend ,returning the kiss's hands caressing ,it was obvious they had rehearsed ,as Allie had threatened to further humiliate me .
You should have been here a little earlier ,my bitch boy was on his knees out in the boat sucking a guys cock .it was priceless .
Jill gazed around ,so why isn't the guy still here,I would have loved to see a repeat performance . Well Allie began to explain there was a bit of a problem ,this worm decided he didn't want the other guy around and so with psychical intimidation ran him off .
Jill looked her ,and you let your bitch do that ? Not good baby your losing control over him .I have explained how I want you treat him ,now it would appear that I need to punish not only him but you as well .Allie bowed her head in contrition ,there wasn't a lot I could do she went on ,it happened so fast and to be honest I didn't know he had it in him ,
Jill pondered what Allie had explained ,why is he dressed ,you know I gave you express orders that I want him naked at all times ,tsk tsk perhaps I have chosen the wrong woman to do my bidding ,it would seem you cant keep what you own under control .
Please Miss I am so sorry ,please give me another chance .the tears running down her cheeks .
Jill opened the bag she had brought ,pulling out a very vicious looking whip ,commonly called a pimp whip ,she handed it to Allie ,who carefully unwrapped the barbed wire from the handle ,do him good especially his cock and balls ,then I'm afraid I will have to use it you for your disobedience
Yes Mistress Allie whispered ,
Get your fucking clothes off bitch its your fault all this is happening ,now your going to pay .
To say I was shocked was a huge understatement ,I was dumb struck ,Allie a submissive ? I couldn't get over it as I removed my clothes ,once standing naked in front of women ,the smirk on Jill's face added to the degradation ,my cock belied how I should have felt ,it began to rise Jill had it figured out or perhaps talked about my penchant for being abused .
Jill examined my now hard cock ,nice branding but you haven't added yours ,that will have to changed ,his nut bag also needs to feel a hot iron ,your letting him get away with to much my dear ,she stepped back nodding to Allie ,Begin
 
Deja Vu all over again ,why to this day I let her whip me with the barbed wire I don't know .yes I'm a pain slut ,yes I'm a complete submissive but this was way beyond the pale
I just read a book ,Jill speaking to Allie where a group of lesbian's burned off a guys nuts and cock ,in the end they tortured him to death ,the second slash tore open my dick .
It was time to call a halt ,after hearing Jill talk about torturing to death ,I grabbed the whip just as Allie was swinging it again
Enough ,I have done every thing you want ,up to now ,I have no desire to be whipped until my balls and cock are cut to ribbons ,I suffered through having my penis branded twice ,I am calling a halt to this madness .
Allie looked stunned ,never expecting me to turn ,.
Jill chuckled ,well bitch you see how poorly you have trained him ,come here .
Allie obeyed ,standing in front of Jill .strip ,she again obeyed ,letting her clothes drop to the floor ,Jill held out her hand ,the whip if you please .
after the first slash to her body Allie screamed in agony ,I jumped in taking the whip from her .
Ok bitch decision time ,who do you want me or him .if its me tell him to give me back the whip ,
Allie had already made up her mind ,I want to be with you ,kneeling front of Jill ,pleas let me be with you .
I don't know what power Jill had over her but it was complete .The whip please holding her hand out to me ,this cunt needs to be taught a lesson and its her cunt that I'm going to work do
On your back whore legs up and back ,Allie again obeyed ,with out thinking I handed her the pimp whip ,She was an expert ,blood ran out from around Allie's pussy ,the scream followed ,a laugh from Jill .
I intervened taking the whip from Jill ,I had no desire to see Allie being beaten ,taking away only brought scornful laughter.I pulled on pants and shirt ,Allie lay sobbing ,I bent next to her ,you don't have to put up with this ,I'll tell her to get the fuck out ,just say the word
tom my surprise she crawled to Jill ,on reflection it shouldn't have come as a surprise as I remembered my own experience with the various domms I had served .
come bitch ,I just happen to have another whip at my place ,we'll see if he can hear your screaming
when I make your cunt bleed
They went off ,nothing I could do or say made Allie change her mind .Apparently Allie's submissive side had surfaced ,I watched as she put her belongings in the car,a couple of suitcases ,they drove off with out looking back
 
Last edited:
On the deck just before sunset with a glass of wine ,thinking about all that had happened over the last couple of days .I really missed Allie ,at least the Allie that I had known ,how long had it been ,seems like it was just yesterday ,getting out of Europe ,it would have been impossible with out her help ,the recovery ,I could very well be dead if not for her.
This afternoon I had encountered them at the local farmers market,Allie with a leather collar around her neck ,at least they had the decency not have a lead attached ,the locals wouldn't understand ,but then who knew ,what with the internet .I had found out bdsm was rather wide spread ,in fact been surprised
at the people who where involved .My life had circled around femdom ,male submissive ,female dominance ,it of course involved plenty of female submissive's as well as was the case with Allie and Jill.
Would the fact that Allie had once been male make a difference ,I didn't think so ,she had found out how
the being a sub suited her ,no doubt loving it as I did .
They approached me ,another surprise ,exchanging pleasantries ,we stopped in a rather out of the way spot , turn around lift your skirt .Allies face became a little red ,please Jill not here ,not that anyone else could probably see but none the less ,it would have caused quit a stir .
Do as your fucking told bitch ,Jill's voice seethed with anger Allie obeyed ,turning ,lifting her skirt ,her beautiful ass was cris crossed with ugly purple welts as where the tops of her thighs ,now turn she ordered ,the front was the same ,her swollen pussy a bright red ,the pain must have been incredible ,no wonder she walked as if on egg shells .Her embarrassment was more than evident ,she being used to doing the doming was now the sub ,she must have enjoyed it ,perhaps it ook a woman like Jill to bring it on .
Were having a little get together ,tonight ,I sent you an invitation via email ,there will be quit a large gathering ,it will surprise you how many of your friends from the Legion are in the lifestyle ,8 oclock ,don't be late then with a smile or I may have my bitch nodding to Allie use the pimp whip on you.
With a laugh they strolled off .My dick rose for the first time since Allie had left
 
Last edited:
I checked my email as soon as I got home ,there it was ,an invitation ,it laid out ,not in great detail but enough to grab my attention of what the theme of the party was to be .I had no idea how crazy or not it would be ,wear costume's if you want ,booze and food as well as lots of places for sleep overs ,8 Pm .with directions on how to get to her place ,plenty of dock space if your coming by boat .
I clicked on another message ,it opened to show a naked Allie ,kneeling in front of an equally naked Jill
Allies tongue buried in Jill's asshole . Cum if you have the balls ,and see your former sweetheart in action .I could take my eyes off the screen ,seeing Allie completely nude ,Jill as well ,I took out my cock began stroking it .My eyes glued to the computer I came in record time ,moving the message to a folder for future .
I had no intention of going ,what was to gain ,she had made her mind up stay with Jill and it looked like she was enjoying herself if one could call being beaten ,humiliated enjoyment .
The sun was starting to set sitting on the deck with a glass of wine ,I just see the roof line of Jill's cottage ,a faint trace of music drifted across the water ,using binoculars I could see her dock ,a fwe boats where already tied up ..
No way I told myself ,I am not going ,another glass ,my mind in over drive ,what would it hurt to wait for full darkness ,I could use the small boat ,instead of running the engine I could use the silent electric trolling motor , ,get in close enough to see what's going on .
It took only a few minutes to cross the part of the lake that separated us .I quietly dropped the anchor ,the cottage and the multi layer of decks only a few yards away ,every thing in view .
It looked like a scene out of the movie Caligula ,people in various sexual positions ,guys sucking off other guys ,girls going on other girls ,men and women being whipped ,I sat transfixed ,never in my wildest imagination was I expecting to see any thing like this .people that I recognized ,not all looked like models,some older some fatter ,some skinny a lot in various staged of undress ,but all it seemed had no inhibitions of being seen .
Ok who's next to fuck my bitch ,Jill's voice broke me out of my trance ,she's only had a dozen cocks in her we want to reach at least twenty and ladies don't be shy ,squat over her face ,she loves eating pussy .
Allie was stretched over a barrel shaped piece of furniture ,legs held back ,wide apart ,her head bent back ,I guy I recognized from the dances stood between her legs ,his cock at her cunt ,his wife squatted over her mouth ,Ready he asked ,his wife not looking at all happy nodded ,he drov his cock into her cunt as his wife sat on her face ,
My cock as usual was rock hard I hated to see Allie being treated like a peace of meat ,by the same token she must have agreed to it .
You might as well come in ,Jill's voice floated out to me ,
 
Last edited:
What the hell, it was pitch dark ,how did she know I was near .I then noticed attached to a pole on the dock a small red light ,shit she had night vision security camera's .
I have been watching you since you arrived ,she turned a table of sorts with a screen ,there was I in full view sitting in my little fucking boat .The smart thing to do would be to get the heel out of there ,make for home as fast as I could ,at the very least pull back out of camera range what ever that might be When I started the motor pulled up the anchor and headed for the dock I knew it was a huge mistake ,it was like an invisible line was attached to the bow .
I sat at dock side for a little while ,then once more against all the warnings in my mind I got out tied up ,walked to where Jill stood .No mistaking ,she was in costume ,thigh high 6 inch heeled black leather boots ,a very short leather skirt and a leather bra ,holding a very evil looking whip .
All action stopped ,even the guy with 6 inches of cock buried in Allie's cunt stopped in mid stroke ,all eyes where on Jill and I.
Come here ,she pointed to the floor of the dock ,crawl, and lose your clothes on the way .With out giving it a second thought I automatically obeyed ,it was if I belonged to her and I had to admit it felt great,to be ordered around by a beautiful woman,what more could a submissive ask for .
Every one went back to what they had been doing ,Jill turned to the guy fucking Allie make the fucking useless cunt squeal ,fuck her asshole ,this pig wants to eat your cum out off her ass ,don't you
dickhead .Get those legs apart .she drew the whip back ,brought it underhand connected with my balls and cock ,it gave her pleasure to hear me howl ,the thought flashed through my mind ,you stupid bastard ,now look what you have gotten your self into .
The toe of her boot followed the whip to my nuts ,I rolled onto my side moaning in agony ,quick now get those cuffs on him ,he knows all sorts of martial arts if he get the change he''l kick the shit out of us all
I felt the steel hand cuffs ,the click as they where pulled tight ,she squatted next to me ,an evil grin on her face ,well well look what we have here ,your gonna love what I'm going to do to you ,but then maybe not so much ,but I'm gonna love it .
 
Last edited:
She was right in that she enjoyed it a lot more than me .It was pure torture ,nothing sexual about the whole evening ,not for me that is ,every one else seemed to having a high ole time ,perhaps Allie not so much either but she was following what her mistress demanded of her so I guess she was also getting what she wanted.
Using my martial arts training I connected with some kicks ,sending a couple of guys flying ,before the bull whip Jill had wrapped around my legs ,pulling me down ,She squatted next to me , I am only going to tell you once .I mentioned a book I read by a French author ,she castrated one of her slaves by burning his nuts off as well as his cock ,she pointed to a charcoal fueled fire in a raised tray ,different iron tools resting in the flames ,if you persist in being an asshole I will do the same to you ,understand?
You came here of your own accord ,no one forced you ,she dropped her hand wrapping her fingers around my cock ,slowly moving it up and down ,even in the state I was in my dick began to respond
The evil grin broke over her face ,you are such a fucking pain slut you might even enjoy your balls being burned off .My cock now at attention ,my breathing growing rapid as she continued ,I promise if you co-operate you will go home when I decide to let you all in one piece ,oh you'll be hurting big time but you will recover and if you please me I might just consent to make you one of my bitches .
Her fingers traced the brands on my penis , Allie told me about these ,she bemoaned the fact that she hadnt added her own ,we can fix that ,if I decide to make you mine I will add mine as well ,
Now what say you .
My mind went crazy ,what choice did I have ,here I was back in the same shit I had been running from ,now at her mercy ,A scream from Allie as a guy with a huge cock rammed it up her ass ,made up my mind ,I wanted to be used ,I wanted to feel the exquisite sensation that she promised ,even to the point of having my cock branded again .
Ok I gasped I agree .She stopped fondling ,standing ,announcing to the crowd ,we have new meat for your fucking and sucking pleasure ,a smattering of applause followed .
Naked led to the higher deck ,i recognized quit a few of the onlookers ,a large bunch of people living the life style from such a small community, it dawned on me that perhaps they had chosen to live here for just that reason .
Bert one of the guys from the legion a guy I had no use for ,a bragging phony kind of guy grinned as i was led past him ,A grand if I get him first ,an higher bids Jill asked ,2 an other shouted ,then Bert upped it to 3 ,I couldn't help but notice his cock hung down to close to his knee ,as big around as a beer can ,fuck it he shouted I'll make it 5 ,I want him to suck my cock before I fuck him and I want to cum in his mouth .
Jill laughed ,you know that's extra don't cheap out Bert .it will cost you ten grand ,his dick began to swell ,ok ok you drive a hard bargain he replied ,
She was running some kind of whore house ,ti now made sense to me ,she would have these parties ,charge the very rich a lot of money to live out their fantasy's ,what a racket i thought being pushed to my knees in front of the guy who had just bought me ,his cock at my lips ,I don't know how ,my mouth stretched to the utmost he managed to get the head in ,moaning suck it bitch show me your a good cock sucking queer .
 
I should have known the bitch would be lying ,I was doing my part ,on my knees sucking his cock ,at least making an attempt to .I felt the legs irons just as she pulled the bull whip from my legs .
She knelt beside me ,time for Bert to enlarge your asshole ,then the real fun starts ,she nodded to the brazier,flames ,glowing hot coals ,the iron implements now red hot .Remember I told you about the French mistress castrating her slave by burning his nuts off,she giggled ,were going to take a straw poll and see how many want to see you suffer the same fate .
She was crazy ,no person in their right mind would do this .I pulled away from the cock I had been sucking ,you promised I managed you fucking promised .She giggled again ,I lied , theses good folks want to see some thing different every time we have one of our little get together s and guess what ,your the main attraction .She cupped my balls ,say good bye to these .
I struggled trying to get away trying to get up ,look let me go ,I'll pay you what ever you want She squeezed hard , these are what want ,I reeled in pain as she tightened her grip on my balls ,your going to feel pain like you have never imagined ,the last shit head slave who went through this drove him mad ,he unfortunately drowned after he ran in to the water trying to find relief ,I say unfortunately because his mistress wanted to keep him ,but some how while trying to save him he was held under a little to long ,by the time his body was found the fish had care of any evidence that he had been tortured ,again the giggle ,oh baby this is going to be so much fun
Ok Bert ream his asshole ,I believe your audience wants to hear him squeal .I was dragged to the barrel ;pulled across it next Allie ,she had no idea at this point what was about to happen ,a cock in her ass one her cunt some how she was being double fucked and a woman sitting on her face .
I felt the tip of Bert's cock probing for my asshole,closing my eyes for what I knew would ripe me apart ,grabbing a couple of handles placed there just for this reason he drove his cock about half way
at least it felt like about half ,I cried out much to enjoyment of the crowd ,cat calls ,make the bitch scream ,fuck him ,hurt the faggot and so on ,He pulled back to get better purchase,it was over for me I knew if he penetrated me my bowel would riped open ,even if I survived being raped the promised burning of my testicles would finish me off I gritted me teeth ,expecting the worst
I'll give you double ,a female voice called out,let him up Bert get back ,Jill's voice was next ,triple she countered .done again the female answered ,undo his leg irons .
Not a good idea ,he is going to be pissed off ,you have seen what he can do with his feet .The stranger knelt beside me ,you have to promise you'll behave ,we'll go to your boat and get the hell out of here ,Shit I would have promised anything ,yes I promise.
Bert of course was supremely pissed ,her he shouted I was supposed to get to fuck the faggot ,you'll do as your fucking told Jill seethed ,he bowed his head ,yes Mistress in a quiet voice .
What about our entertainment some one called out ,we paid good money to see a show .
And a show you will see Jill answered ,we go back to the original program after all he ,nodding at me was sort of a surprise ,Gerty you volunteered your bitch ,well lets get him ready nothing like fried nuts on a summers night to stimulate our seances A cheer went up as the poor bastard was led to the front . My legs released ,Jill handed a key to my savior ,I know he promised but dont let him get free until your away from the dock.Ok I knew I could raise hell but there was no way I could handle all the people even if only half decided to fight ,most of the guys where in good shape .
I managed to get the boat away ,pulling out a couple of hundred feet ,stopping holding out my wrists
You owe me 30 grand ,as she undid the cuffs ,juts then the most horrendous screaming filled the night,loud pleas of help me please help me, more screaming ,even out where we sat the acrid smell of burning flesh drifted .
That poor fucking bastard I muttered ,
Strange you should think that ,I noticed the brands on your cock .didn't you let that be done voluntarily,it shouldn't come as a surprise that he also volunteered to make his mistress happy .
I took time to look at her ,she was a very good looking woman ,about 35 I would guess .
She smiled ,like what you see ?
To say I was puzzled was an under statement ,ok I will gladly pay you the 30 grand ,no problem but could you explain what the hell is going on .
Lets get to your place .I have had enough of the good times here ,Just remember I bought and paid for you ,she gave a little smile .
 
Last edited:
Finding my way back was no problem ,the lights guided us to the dock ,I tied up ,no rain called for ,not bothering to put the boat in the boathouse .
We made our way to the cottage ,the mosquito's had gone for the night ,I went in for a bottle of wine while she sat on the deck ,to far from the horrific sounds that probably where still going on at Jill's .
We clinked glass's .I want to thank you for coming to my rescue ,it would have turned out very badly if you had not been there to interfere,I don't even know your name ,so could you enlighten me ,as to why you where there ?
She set her glass down .My name is Patty Taylor ,I'm 35 years young ,I live in Toronto ,is that enough she teased .
Well it would be nice to know a little more ,we drained our glass'es ,I refilled ,waiting for her to continue .
I was there tonight because Jill and I go back a long way ,in fact it was me that got her involved in "the life style " she invited me to join in the festivity's ,I was led to believe it would be just an innocent Munch
you know a bunch of people sitting around showing off their slaves ,I had no idea it would turn out the way it did .
I am dominant by nature ,Jill and I where in a relationship at one time before her dominate side came out ,two domes together just wont work and so we split ,She met up with a very wealthy sub male who died under a some what mysterious way .Fingers where pointed but in the end it was ruled that the poor bastard died of natural causes ,a heart attack .What brought it on was never determined
The marks all over his body was kind of pushed under the carpet ,the authority's figuring it was no body's business but their own .
So she inherited every thing ,left the big city moved into the cottage ,is there for the summer months and goes to the islands in winter ,We tried to resume our relationship but it just wasn't in the cards ,kind of funny in a way her trying to Dominant me and I her .
Another glass ,the bottle empty ,I have more I announced grandly .I'm sure you do ,she smiled ,continuing .I am well off in my own right ,I have taken on subs ,mainly women but tow women together usually doesn't last .
AS much as I love to dominate ,I am a firm believer in limits ,what went on over there tonight went way beyond the pale ,what she was going to do to you was unconscionable ,the poor bastard who has been castrated knew what he was getting into ,arrangements had been made ,it was your unexpected arrival that changed things . I have some influence over Jill ,it was the only reason she let you go it certainly wasn't for them money ,she has enough ,she gets kick out of selling slaves .
Her initials P T ,the same as my wife's in what seemed like years ago ,I went for more wine ,I have to pee ,she got up showing gorgeous legs as her dress rode up .I led the way in showing her the bathroom,
I know quit a bit about you she continued on her return ,the circle you have traveled is relatively small ,word gets out ,I often wondered why you took so much abuse ,but then only a submissive person can answer that ,it it can be answered at all .
She paused ,gazing into the night sky ,there are going to be a lot of hurting people around town tomorrow .it will fun to watch ,to see who is in obvious pain,at these sort of gatherings the longer they on the inhibitions get looser ,the pain increases ,the doms getting more reckless .
Allie's family is quit concerned about her ,switching topics ,I had a lawyer ,a family representative contact me ,asking what I know about Jill ,it seems they are not to be trifled with, he let it be known that they want her back in Europe ,Jill had better watch herself ,it could end up badly for her,these people are not above having her disappear.
She held up her glass ,i hope you have enough room to house me over night ,i have no wheels she laughed .
,My lap top dinged , ,I rose ,pulled up the cover a message from Jill ,a video ,the whole gutting wrenching scene played out .Do you off your own accord agree to being castrated ,the question posed by his owner ,yes Mistress what ever you want,no stupid its what you want ,her voice full of venom
Yes Mistress its what I want ,You know I'm going to burn your nuts off ,he blanched ,yes Mistress I know ,Lets begin He was fastened to the cross ,legs wide apart ,testicles hanging down .An iron was taken from the brazier ,His owner clearly excited ,held the iron ,the screaming that followed must have been what we heard out in the boat .It was horrible to watch ,I wanted to look away but couldn't
seeing his balls being burned off ,the screen went dark ,end of show .
Wow was all I could say ,wow indeed ,come ,sit at my feet she directed sitting back down I sank down ,after all she had bought me I giggled ,the wine having its effect .I couldn't help wonder ,a new chapter in my life ,I certainly hoped so ,she seemd perfect ,but then so had the others in my life
 
Last edited:
. It was late ,time to head indoors we had both dozed off on the deck ,it had been a long some times trying day .
I gave Patty a little shake ,we had better go in or we'll be soaked with dew .Well she laughed we wont have to shower .
I was at a bit of a quandary ,I hoped she would join me in bed ,alas it was not to be .She patted my cheek not tonight ,you need some rest ,and after all its only our first date Hope springs eternal ,so did she mean we would spend more time together .I certainly hoped so .I escorted her to a spare bedroom ,lots to choose from ,bade her good night went to my room .
As I lay in bed I couldn't help but replay the torture in my mind ,The poor bastard having his nuts burned off ,a shudder went through me , it was almost me ,Yet I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be so devoted to a woman to let her castrate her slave and to be sure he was truly her slave.
Yes I had willfully let Pat and Gail burn their initials into my cock ,but I still had all my parts .
The sun was up when I awoke ,yuk stale wine in my mouth ,other wise I felt pretty good considering we had consumed a couple of bottles ,I threw on shorts and a tee ,made my way down the hall toward the kitchen .The door to Patty's room was wide open ,I gawked ,only a sheet partially covered her ,I stood admiring her ,wishing i could see more .She stirred ,I hurriedly went to the kitchen ,put on coffee ,went out to the deck .
Patty joined me a few minutes later ,get me a coffee ,it was an order not a request ,as I brought it out to her ,asking if she wanted some breakfast .
Breakfast would be lovely ,a boiled egg and toast will do nicely. I went about fixing the food ,making the same for myself ,we ate watching the scene ,the lake a couple of boats doing some fishing .
She stretched out , yawning ,her robe slipped to one side showing her leg ,eyes closed ,you like what you see ? Its not the first time you have seen my leg is it you where a naughty boy when you looked into my room this morning ,not a nice way to treat a guest .
I apologized profusely ,I am truly sorry ,its just that your so damn beautiful ,I couldn't take my eyes off you ,it wont happen again I promise .
You had better be careful with your promises ,now we have to decide what your act of indiscretion has earned you .
But first I want to go for a swim .
At her threat my cock did its thing ,we walked to the beach ,take off your clothes ,an other order,In my usual state of embarrassment at being naked in front of a woman I wondered if that would ever change .
My cock stood up firm ,she smiled at least it happy to see me ,With that she dropped her robe ,I stared at her nude body ,the perfect breasts ,lovely long legs,the public hair trimmed ,once again I couldn't take my eyes off her.
 
Last edited:
She dove into the water ,her ass made my mouth water .I waded in up to my chest wondering where the hell she was when I felt some thing between my legs ,I tried to jump ,it was her hand grabbing my balls ,holding me in place ,coming up she was grinning ,going some where bub .,her fingers tightening .
No I managed to squeek ,my dick hard again . She pressed against me ,her body heat driving me crazy ,I tried to get my cock in position to penetrate her ,not so fast bub ,do you want to fuck me ,a silly question ,does a bear shit in the woods ?
She playfully pondered that ,a finger at cheek ,well I don't know ,do they ?
You see mr Theo ,I was going to let you ,that is until you showed your disrepect by spying on me this morning ,she pushed tighter moving her hips against me now instead of fucking were going to teach you a lesson .Is that ok with you .
Yes I managed to croak what ever you want .Good boy lets go back .You might as well leave your clothes off ,I want you naked for your punishment .
You no doubt have an assortment of whips and canes I assume .Bring me a thin cane ,I find they do a better job than a whip .
I handed the fiberglass rod to her ,grasping the handle ,swinging it she determined it would be just fine .I am going to hurt you ,are you good with that ?
Yes Miss I replied I' m good with whatever you want to do to me .
She took my cock in her hand ,hhmm what ever I want ,you might regret that ,examining the brands
push it down on to the table using a finger ,close to you belly It lay on the table ,she drew the rod back over shoulder ,the blow landed fight on the head of my penis .
 
My how quickly can I throw caution to the wind ,I jump from the frying pan into the fire .Being beaten by a virtual stranger,Patty gave no mercy as she whipped my cock ,then ordered me to turn around ,the endorphins kicked in ,my dick still rock hard ,the high I got from the lashing ,she sensed I was on the verge of cumming ,gave one last blow .
She ran her hand over my ass ,reaching between my legs ,fondling my balls and cock .It would seem whipping you is not much of a punishment ,we will have to come up with some thing else .I grinned to myself ,yeah I thought how does one punish a masochist ,certainly not by physical pain at least not the kind I had just experienced .
WE went in took a shower together ,she let me soap her ,some thing that is so erotic I almost came ,pressing against her wet body ,my dick trying to gain entrance ,only to be pushed away ,be a good boy ,maybe later but not if you continue to be bad .
Was this her way of punishment ,lead me on, then deny.I f so it certainty worked .
I think we need to get you a chastity belt ,one of those with sharp teeth ,it would seem you cant control your self ,it would be for your own good ,she gave my dick a pat ,stroking it .We cant have you abusing your self now can we .But first we need to have a sit down .Leaving the bathroom I watched her ass as she stooped to get her clothes ,she glanced over her shoulder knowing exactly the affect it had on me .
I need to get to Jill,s to get my stuff she began but first I need to know what your thinking ,are you ready to have another Domme ,its your house after all so would you like me to move in ,at least temporarily ,if things work out perhaps permanently. I want you to think about it .Mean while I need a ride to Jill's ,I only have a suitcase and a smaller bag .
I didn't need to think about it ,I was smitten ,she knew it ,but gave me the opportunity to tell her no.
We can take the boat ,its a lot shorter than by the road I get the big boat fired up ,it took only a few minutes to tie up at Jill's dock.All was quiet ,nothing left to suggest there had been a gathering the day before ,We went to the cottage ,Jill watched us coming ,she pretty much ignored me ,on surprise ,
in her eyes i was a none entity ,a worthless slave to be treated as such .
After some time Patty and I went to a bedroom ,she gave me instructions to take the siut cases to he boat .
I had been looking around for Allie she finally appeared looking like hell ,going and standing beside her Mistress . Tell your former boyfriend how man guys fucked you bitch .How many cunts and assholes did you have your tongue into.
A tear rolled down her cheek ,please Mistress don't .
Tell them bitch or maybe you need to give a repeat performance .
I lost count Mistress ,it went on all night ,
Strip for her ,she gave me an evil grin ,Allie took off her robe her body was a mass of welts ,ugly purple stripes ,her once lovely tits where almost black, bright red around her pussy ,turn and show your asshole bitch ,it looked as bad as her pussy ,she was obviously in great pain ,this is how a bitch of mine gets treated ,it to bad Patty got you away ,it would have been a nice addition to the party to see your nuts burned off .
I seethed with anger ,made a move toward Jill ,Patty's hand on my arm stopped me ,take the cases to the boat ,I hesitated ,Now she commanded .
With a last look I did as she ordered ,looking back to see the once beautiful Allie ,standling submissively beside her Mistress
 
Still pissed waiting at the dock my mind in a tizzy , Patty and Jill came onto the deck ,gave each other a kiss .I pushed off ramming the throttle full ahead wanting to put distance between me and that fucking sadist .
Shut it down ,I barely heard her ,but did as she wanted ,slowing then idling .Finally turning the key off
She was not a happy camper .WE need to get a few things straight ,yes its true we have only known each other for a very short time ,one the less in our world this happens more time than not ,tow people find in each other what they are looking for ,its hard enough to meet others who are like minded
Do you know where I'm going with this ?
I nodded still pissed ,yes I do ,I am hoping your the one I have been searching for .
It was her turn to nod ,we then need to come to an agreement .If this is to work I expect unquestioning obedience from you ,if you disobey you will be punished ,knowing your masochistic a pain slut ,you will no doubt do anything in your power to piss me off so as to be punished ,realize this not all punishment is at the end of a whip or rod .Punishment can also be with holding the very thing you seek , I have determined you do not like public humiliation ,or degradation .Be aware if you want to us to start a relationship I will use all and any tools at my disposal.Also be aware that I am not a sadist at least not to the extent of Jill ,it was one reason we parted ways ,she as you have seen has no limits ,I'm afraid it will one day come around and bite her and I fear that day is not long off .
So I will join you in a living arrangement providing you agree to my demands ,a simple yes or no will suffice ,my terms are not negotiational .I am well off so its not your money I am after ,having said that you will provide what ever I want ,no arguments ,to start with you will get rid of Allie's Mercedes get me one of those new sports jobs ,you will have the cottage redecorated ,I will pick out what I want changed ,new furniture ,I want to start with out the ghost of Allie looking over my shoulder .
Lastly we will have sex but and its a big but you need to adjust your attitude before that happens
if I want to cuckold you ,you will be happy to see another man do me ,not saying that will ever happen ,if you behave and are a good lover then I wont need to go that route .
My submissveness kicked in on high setting ,yes I agree to every thing ,I desperately wanted this woman in my life .
One question if i may ?
Go ahead ,I wont demand silence from you ,I want to have fairly normal relationship .
Is there any thing we can do about getting Allie the hell lout of there ,I'm afraid Jill will kill her .
You need to put Allie out of your mind ,she smiled a little ruefully ,she is a grown woman ,just like you she has her needs and Jill fills them ,juts as your cock was branded with your agreement to having it done ,Allie is not being held against her will , she is free to leave when ever she wants ,if she reaches out to you to get her out then its a different matter ,but until that happens you will not interfere is that clear? She hesitated ,I have it on good authority that her family is quit concerned ,they are not with out a lot influence ,it would not surprise me if Jill will be getting a visit from not so nice people .
About your behavior with regard to Jill ,it was appalling ,you came very close to ending this fledgling relationship with your boorish manner ,yes you could have easily taken Allie out of there but to what end ,she is where at least for the ,present where she wants to be .
I began to protest .
Her command of enough ,no more or so help me I will show you that I do have a sadistic side .
I bowed my head ,sorry it wont happen again .
Oh I fully expect it will but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it ,now home jeeves you have some laundry to do .
 
Last edited:
The agreement was laid out ,we spent some of the afternoon going over what had started in the boat
one proviso I wasn't to sure of was that I acquire a pimp whip. The thought of the whip was still fresh in my mind how could it not be ,the horrible beating that I had taken ,still sent shudders up and down my spine ,I checked out what was available on line ,nothing suited Patty ,she then went into a site ,one I had never heard of ,she needed to enter a password to gain access ,the array of torture implements was mind boggling ,stuff to inflict real pain ,no messing around with clamps that wouldn't cause real damage
the ones that popped up had sharp screw like protrusions ,when closed they pierced what ever they where attached to along with powerful springs .It was the same with cock clamps , it would easily rip open what ever body part the where put on ,in most cases some body's cock or maybe some ones clit.
She scrolled to the whips ,clicked on the one she wanted ,entered her info , it was on its way .I told you I do not like to inflict damage ,but I also told you that I have a sadistic side ,if you do anything to bring it to the surface and it will take a lot ,I will use the whip ,understand ?
Yes I understand ,the very thought of being whipped with it would be enough to make most people take the strongest measures to avoid being on the wrong end of it .
Time went on ,the whip arrived to put beside the other rods and whips The mornings where beginning to ge a little fresh ,it would nt be long before the leaves would begin to change ,I was thoroughly enjoying life ,Patty was great ,I was a lot disappointed that she had not shared my bed ,when I brought it up she would smile ,perhaps next week ,be a good boy ,but you know if you continue to abuse your self it will be a lot longer ,maybe you do need a cock cage .
So far I had talked her out of getting one but i sensed she was getting tired of me lying ,telling her that i didn't do it .
She had on occasion mentioned making me a cuckold ,never following through ,it had happened a couple of times at the dances ,she whispered ,that guy looks like he has quit the package ,would you like to see him screw me ,it would piss me off to no end ,I would remain quiet as she continued to the teasing ,you could sit in the chair next to the bed ad watch as he shoves his big cock into me .I will let you eat me after he cums ,maybe if your a good boy I'l let you suck his cock .she would giggle as i did a slow burn afraid to say anything for fear of pissing her off .
She so far not followed through with the threat ,still she would use the humiliation trick of telling me what a small cock I have ,your hardly a man she would tell me ,a big cock would feel good . Then she would tire of the game ,it would be forgotten ,
 
Last edited:
Late summer ,next the fall ,my favorite part of the year ,not yet to cold to enjoy the outdoors .I loved the autumn storms ,rain beating down on the windows ,high winds ,the hydro would cut out ,the generator would kick on ,
Patty shared my enthusiasm ,life has been great ,she was so far in my life been the perfect partner ,other than perhaps when Pat and I where first married before Gail had gotten her evil claws into her
I wondered at times where they where ,how it was going for them.
One afternoon Patty sensed my mellowly ,we had now been together for 6 week or so ,long enough to get to know each other well .To my surprise she began to fix supper ,usually my job ,I offered my help ,encouraged by her smile I came behind her wrapped my arms around her ,staying away from her breasts ,after being told that she would consider it being groped ,
She snuggled into me ,my my aren't we the picture of domesticity ,she moved my hands to her titties
uumm that feels good ,rub them .
I was beside my self with joy ,finally, I was feeling her up .She turned still in my arms ,kissing me ,murmuring you'v been such a good boy ,tonight were going to do what you'v been wanting for so long ,now you can fix the salad ,my cock was now firmly pressed into her tummy ,laughing she reached down and patted it ,keep it under control stud ,your time will come tonight ,I promise .
 
Last edited:
With thoughts of her promise the evening dragged on ,Patty I think on purpose stayed up later than usual ,still not late by lots of folks standards I suppose but none the less later.
She stood ,stretched ,scratched me head ,just like one would do with a dog ,bed time she announced .lock up and some along ,I almost tripped over my feet hurrying to get to the bedroom .
She had cleaned her face ,was waiting still wearing the dress which was unusual in its self ,another way of teasing me ,letting me see lots of leg .
Unzip me ,I hastened to comply ,she turned ,be a good boy hang it in the closet .I gawked at her standing in her bra and panties ,I couldn't keep my eyes off her .When she reached behind her to undo her bra ,my dick had been hard now rose to new heights ,She massaged her breasts ,looked at me .
You like ? What a question ,of course I liked ,hell I just didn't like I loved it .Pointing at her feet ,come here ,the command I so love to hear ,I knelt in front of her ,drooling ,she laughed hhhmmm I wonder would lengths you will go to . She stood hands on hips legs apart Tell me baby what will you do for me .
I could see the outline of her pussy ,she pulled the underwear up to form a perfect camel toe .I was momentarily speechless ,a few wisps of pubic hair poking out ,I will do what ever you want ,my voice sounded strangled .
Any thing she replied ?
She already knew the answer ,wanted to hear me say it again .
Yes anything ,I was back into dangerous territory ,I knew it ,counting on her not to follow in what I had suffered under the spell of the previous women I had made the same promise to .
Even submitting to have me brand your cock ?
I knew she was fascinated by the initials burned into my penis ,the couple of burn marks on my ball sack ,she had examined them on more the one occasion .
I am going to brand my initials into your cock ,I can change to the A some how ,as well I'm going to brand my name into your ass ,Are you in agreement .
I would have promise anything at this point ,a little surprised at her demand ,considering she had said she didn't believe in undo torture ,but by the same token I knew also knew the fact that I had other women's initials branded into me was upsetting to her,
I want the world to know that you belong to me ,that your my property ,in short that I own you ,are you good with that ?
Still kneeling at the feet of the woman I loved ,I replied immediately
I'll do what ever you want no matter what, hook line and sinker I was in her complete control .
Take off my panties ,she ordered .It was the moment I had been waiting for ,sliding them down her perfect legs ,lifting on foot then the other ,at log last her pussy just inches away ,seeing her lips under the perfectly trimmed hair ,she put her hand behind my head pulled it to her ,my fave buried in her crotch . UMMM that's nice ,use your tongue ,I left it a little pissy ,you like the taste ?
I couldn't get enough ,I love it I managed to tell her .I love the taste , now burying my tongue into the warm wetness of her
Another soft moan ,yeah right there baby ,I'll make sure you when your a good boy get lots of my of my piss .
 
In reality I hated the taste of piss ,it was her telling me to eat her urine soaked pubic hair that turned me on .She went back a couple of steps ,lay on the bed .
Moaning ,she told me to stay on my knees ,which I gladly did .This is as close to heaven as I'm likely to get .wrong again ,go lower she gasped ,her little clit between my lips .
It took a couple of seconds ,do my asshole ,ok now I understood , dropping my tongue to her rosebud
lightly using the tip of my tongue made her go crazy ,her hips bucked ,writhing around on the bed ,making it hard to stay on course ,open me up ,get your tongue inside .
I obeyed happily ,using my thumbs to gently spread her brown spot , pushing the tip of my tongue as far into her asshole as possible ,which wasn't very far ,but obviously far enough ,back to my clit ,eat me
I eagerly complied ,it just couldn't get any better,I hd a fleeting moment that it was unusual for a woman to want her pussy eaten after having a tongue in her ass but who was I to argue .I knew was squeaky clean .
Her orgasm was some thing to behold ,she locked her thighs around my head ,I could have very happily
dies right there ,She twisted and turned ,hips bucking ,gasping out eat me bitch eat me .
It came to a close with her relaxing her grip on my head ,I kept licking her swollen cunt until she put fingers in my hair pulling me up still breathless ok that's enough ,then adding for now .
 
I snuggled beside her ,feeling her glorious naked body pressed ti mine ,she put her hand on my cock ,slowly working it up an down ,I desperately wanted to fuck her as she well knew ,uumm its seems to be pretty happy , with that she dug her sharp thumb nail into the flesh just below the head causing me to moan ,she knew of course of love of pain digging it harder .
Geez ,your going to make me cum ,I reverted to begging ,please let me fuck you .Her grip tightened ,with a little laugh ,aw that would be to bad ,tell me bitch what do you like .
She knew what I liked so she must have asked for my benefit ,making me tell her ,she was bright enough to know that in her ordering me to tell her heightened my desire for her .
I love it when you do what your doing to my cock I gasped ,to have you wreck my nipples ,ot have yo use a strap on ,that part had never been brought up .none the less just the thought of her fucking me was a huge turn on .
I know you do baby ,her hand went to my nipple ,it felt like she was trying to ripe it off ,you want to fuck me baby ,her question was meant to drive me nuts and it did .
More than anything in the world I managed ,please yes I want fuck you .
Lay on your back,you know as my sub you will always be under me ,I happily complied ,she got on top guided my dick into her hot wet pussy ,using muscles that felt like iron squeezing ,riding me .
Unfortunately it took only a couple of minutes, her fingers doing a job on my nipples ,reaching back at one point to grab my balls ,then giving them a hard slap ,It was enough to drive me over the edge
I almost passed out as the orgasm swept over me ,,,
 
What a ride ,I suppose it helped that I had not orgasmed in ,how long had it been ? at any rate it had been mind blowing .I knew or at least suspected I would be required to clean up ,she lay still not saying anything ,catching her breath ,I began to hope the ritual would be forgotten this time ,every other domme I had ever been with who had let me fuck them had insisted that I lick my cum out of them after I ejaculated ,perhaps this time would be the exception ,
Alas it was not to be .You know what you have to do ,it was a matter of fact statement ,I told you before this what you have to do ,you agreed ,now do it .
Of course I had agreed ,hell I would have agreed to anything to get into her ,Please just thie time can't we forgo that .I knew I was whining ,she hated to hear her sub whine ,nothing for a few seconds maybe I had gotten threw to her my intense hatred of eating my own cum .
How wrong could I have been ,her voice seethed with anger ,she still lay on her back ,do what your fucking told ,NOW .
I knew I had crossed the line still ,in for a penny in for a pound just this time I begged ,I'll use a cloth.
You'll fucking use your tongue bitch ,it is going to be a long time before you get this again ,one thing I hate is you breaking a promise another is you disobeying me ,not get at it .
I did as she ordered ,going down ,which was great ,licking my cum up was not ,she raised her hips ,get it out of my ass and get it off the sheets. I finished managing to swallow it with out puking
Wipe you dick off in your hand ,lick it clean .
Once more I complied ,I moved to get up figuring on going to the bathroom to rinse my mouth out ,She was not done ,getting up ,pulling on a robe just as i reached the door ,Your not going to rinse bitch ,what your going to do is fetch the whip I bought ,I looked at her some what surprised ,she had made no mention of it since she had ordered it .
You are now going to find out what happens to a slave who disappoints his Mistress.
To obey or not to obey that was the question,I kind of trusted her not to punish me to severely,not to exceed my limits ,and I had this feeling of anticipation of what it would be like to be beaten with the pimp whip .I brought it her ,holding it out .
Is that the way you present it to your mistress .
I got on my knees ,still holding it out to her .
She grabbed my hair pulling my head back ,I could see the anger in her eyes
I am going to hurt you ,I am going to hurt you badly ,you have a choice o course ,either you submit or I'll leave .the decision is yours to make .
I'll submit .my voice soft ,
She held up the handcuffs ,put your hands behind your back .
This was new ,did I trust her enough to be unable to defend myself if came to that ,I took the chance ,the steel closed over my wrists ,the click locking them sent a shiver up my back .
You are going get the beating of your life,I promised to hurt you and hurt you i will .
She ordered me out onto the deck , there is no sense in getting blood inside .
It was then that I realized I had made a huge mistake ,at least it would appear she was as bad as the others who had abused me ,I had brought it on my self I knew ,a good Domme demands obedience ,still I had misjudged her,thinking she was a little different
The next little while proved how wrong I was ,The barbed wire bite into me .my skin ripping open ,it didn't last long thank goodness,I suppose it would be easy to beat a person to death with the awful instrument ,I screamed from the first lash ,the pain shot through me like I had never felt before,at least at that moment it seemed like it ,memory is short as the branding had to have been worse ,
I lay sobbing ,begging her to stop,she took her time between hitting me letting the tension build .
I was covered in blood ,in particular my cock and balls which is where a Domme is going to concentrate ,she finally lay down the whip I lay down, a truly broken man sobbing my eyes out ,not just from the pain but from rationalizing as a sub I deserved what she had done
 
Last edited:
Patty wasn't quit done ,ordering me off the deck ,by prodding and threats of more whipping ,I ended up lying on the lawn .To further ad to the humiliation and pain ,what would have been a fantasy come true ,she opened her robe ,stood over me legs spread ,the stream of her piss sent fresh waves of pain as teh salt in her urine soaked the open wounds ,Satisfied for now in teh completion of my degradation she went back into the cottage .
I lay on the ground for as long as it took to get my feet under me ,my wrists still secured ,the mosquito's adding to the incentive to get inside . On the deck table lay the key , use the outside hose to wash your self down ,I don't want you in here like that .The water was ice cold but still felt good ,rinsing the salt off my body.
She sat in the living room ,freshly showered ,dressed in sweats .
We need to talk I began .Wrong I need to talk you need to listen ,she was still pissed ,we made an agreement ,you broke that agreement ,now you have paid the price for your disobedience ,if you want to break the agreement all you have to do is say so ,I can be out of here very quickly,she paused ,We had sex tonight some thing I never and I mean never give to my subs ,I thought we had a special relationship ,you chose the break that .It seems you forgot that your the submissive ,you agreed to all demands ,that I own you ,you are my property to do with as I please ,as I said if you want me to leave I will do so
If not then we have a ways to go to reestablish what we had ,but for at least for the next while you will be on trial ,I will absolutely brook no disobedience ,as you found out tonight my punishment will be severe . Now you need to come to a decision ,it has to be all or nothing .
What choice did i have ,the cuts weren't as bad as they could have been ,the pain was mostly gone only my cock and balls still hurt ,well my nipples as well but that was from when we had sex so they didn't count .
I never thought, after you told me that you aren't sadistic like Jill that it would come to this,I did think we had a special relationship ,in fact I had it in mind to ask you to marry me , I stopped ,wondering where this would lead
She softened some what .we do have some thing special ,I have grown very found of you ,but tell me would you be happy if I treated you as an equal ? You love to be told what to do ,you live for it ,you have that need that is very rare ,the need to be completely subjugated ,most men and women have their limits ,not set by their dominant partners but by them selves ,its not a truly a female dominated set up ,how can it be when the sub dictates how much punishment ,how severe it will be for the length of time the chastisement will last .Most men want to have their cock put in a cage but for only as long as it suits them ,then that want to set free to jerk off or have sex . It's why there are so many professional dominatrix's ,the sub decides for how long and how strong ,then they are free to go and continue on with their lives until the next time they have the urge to be dominated .
Every thing she said was true,I had gone through it enough times ,I needed the domination ,oh for a while I could do with out it but the need always returned ,to be honest it never left ,I managed to put it down for short periods but it was always there I would look at women ,wonder if they had the dominant streak in them,masturbate fantasizing about a female I had seen ,
i would like you to remain ,I started ,I now realize how disrespectful I was ,I am truly sorry for disobeying you .Would you consider it if I proposed to you ?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top