Sugartitties 2.0

Congrats

Congrats on the weight loss. And I echo what many have said in the thread about 51 not being old.

I've had similar problems with weight loss/gain of 2 to 3 stone over the years. Would be happy to chat about that and life in general if you'd like. I've dropped you a PM as well.

On your journey as well

So impressed with your success. I also do the daily weigh in. It keeps me from back sliding. 51 is not old. I’m seriously crushing on someone that age. We’re dance partners. I am married so not happening, but sometimes in my fantasies.

I had a short term (3 month) goal of 14 pounds for a wedding. I missed by a pound but fit into my suit (it has cuffs to tell you how old it is). I have since made that goal and now aim for another 10 by end of February, which includes surviving the holidays. I have reduced carbs and sugar a lot and upped the veggies and fruit. I simply walk for exercise between 1 and 3 miles per day, and I dance as often as I can. I am hoping that taking this long will make most of the changes into habits. I have noticed the tone particularly in my core much more than the lost weight. At my pace I think I will keep adjusting to the new me.

That all said, my journey while challenging isn’t as impressive as yours by a long way. I’m in awe. Way to go.

I recommend dabs of honey as a more convenient and natural option. ;)

I prefer honey to sugar any day! Sticky and sweet!

Congrats on the weight loss. And I echo what many have said in the thread about 51 not being old.

I've had similar problems with weight loss/gain of 2 to 3 stone over the years. Would be happy to chat about that and life in general if you'd like. I've dropped you a PM as well.

I cannot allow myself to gain back any of it. I have worked so hard to get to this point.

Glad to hear you had a good day Hon!!

Today was even better!:)

So impressed with your success. I also do the daily weigh in. It keeps me from back sliding. 51 is not old. I’m seriously crushing on someone that age. We’re dance partners. I am married so not happening, but sometimes in my fantasies.

I had a short term (3 month) goal of 14 pounds for a wedding. I missed by a pound but fit into my suit (it has cuffs to tell you how old it is). I have since made that goal and now aim for another 10 by end of February, which includes surviving the holidays. I have reduced carbs and sugar a lot and upped the veggies and fruit. I simply walk for exercise between 1 and 3 miles per day, and I dance as often as I can. I am hoping that taking this long will make most of the changes into habits. I have noticed the tone particularly in my core much more than the lost weight. At my pace I think I will keep adjusting to the new me.

That all said, my journey while challenging isn’t as impressive as yours by a long way. I’m in awe. Way to go.

Thank you so much! I do an assortment of workouts. Today it was water yoga to ease the muscle aches from last night's weight training. I have 15 pounds more to go and need to find my motivation to get to the finish line once and for all.

I've been in and out of dieting for most of the year. I'm down about 20 lbs from where I started. Was down an additional 20 but gained it back. It's hard finding the motivation to get off my butt and exercise. Just need to keep my eye on the prize. What're some of the things you do to keep motivated?

amazing

that many pounds shed you should feel proud of your accomplishments. Just remember your always beautiful.

I've been in and out of dieting for most of the year. I'm down about 20 lbs from where I started. Was down an additional 20 but gained it back. It's hard finding the motivation to get off my butt and exercise. Just need to keep my eye on the prize. What're some of the things you do to keep motivated?

Being able to shop for cute clothes has been a huge motivator for me. I also love feeling the muscles in my body and I don't want to lose that, so that presses me to go to the gym and workout hard.

that many pounds shed you should feel proud of your accomplishments. Just remember your always beautiful.

Thank you for that reminder.:kiss:

I love seeing my arm muscles that have been developing lately. It makes me make sure to hit the gym a couple of times a week.

How is my wonderful support group doing today? It's been a rainy Monday where I am. I have been feeling pretty good about myself these last couple of days. I was on point with my diet today, but not feeling all that motivated to workout. I hate that my gym is 25 minutes away but it is the best one in the area, so it is what it is.:rolleyes:

Gym

I've been considering a gym lately, but have also been thinking about how much can be done without equipment. I am clutzy enough that either is going to invovle a trainer for a while.

How is my wonderful support group doing today? It's been a rainy Monday where I am. I have been feeling pretty good about myself these last couple of days. I was on point with my diet today, but not feeling all that motivated to workout. I hate that my gym is 25 minutes away but it is the best one in the area, so it is what it is.:rolleyes:

Good to hear that you are doing so well.. Too bad there isn't a closer gym though... Keep it up

I worked out today.

And went to physical therapy for some issues due to all the jogging.

But I also had half a pizza for dinner, so there's that.

I've been considering a gym lately, but have also been thinking about how much can be done without equipment. I am clutzy enough that either is going to involve a trainer for a while.

I need to workout around other people, which is why a gym is so important to my success. It's been motivating to watch my body transform into a fit person that looks like she belongs there.

Good to hear that you are doing so well.. Too bad there isn't a closer gym though... Keep it up

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

I worked out today.

And went to physical therapy for some issues due to all the jogging.

But I also had half a pizza for dinner, so there's that.

You're still a smoking hot hotty.:kiss::kiss:

Can I just interject to say that when I see sugartitties my mind reads it as Sagittarius

Sugartittes awesome job on the weight loss. My gf has confidence issues with her body as well especially after having our two kids. She working on losing the weight as well, I even give her complements all the time too. Hell I think it really helps when we look at different clothing sites and she loves it when I tell her if I think she’d look cute or sexy in something. Keep going strong.

It's been awhile since I have been active on Lit, so I thought I would come back and check things out. I have undergone a major transformation, losing 73 pounds and counting, and becoming newly single in the process. Its been a journey of self reflection that has led me to becoming healthy both physically and mentally.

While I am thrilled with how I look in clothing, I am still gun shy about being naked. Between the weight loss and getting older...I am 51 now, I am experiencing some body confidence issues.

What am I looking for? I hope to have mature and sincere conversations with both men and women who might have had a similar experience with weight loss, sex and body confidence. I also welcome anyone who might have any other types of issues with their body and let's see if we can help each other find a healthy path to feeling good about ourselves both in and out of the bedroom.

Congratulations on the weight lose achievement. I am struggling with trying to stay fit and eat healthy. It's especially more challenging as I get older.

Hey Sugar,
Great thread and glad to see you doing so well. No doubt you were as beautiful before the weight loss as you are today. That you now see your own beauty makes it that more special.

I'm happy for you that things are looking so positive because I'm sure there was a time you had doubts. Keep doing what you're doing!

Sugartittes awesome job on the weight loss. My gf has confidence issues with her body as well especially after having our two kids. She working on losing the weight as well, I even give her complements all the time too. Hell I think it really helps when we look at different clothing sites and she loves it when I tell her if I think she’d look cute or sexy in something. Keep going strong.

And you keep being a good guy! I am sure she loves hearing the positive things you tell her.

Hey Sugar,
Great thread and glad to see you doing so well. No doubt you were as beautiful before the weight loss as you are today. That you now see your own beauty makes it that more special.

I'm happy for you that things are looking so positive because I'm sure there was a time you had doubts. Keep doing what you're doing!

Thank you! I am working on that last 14 pounds.

Congratulations on the weight lose achievement. I am struggling with trying to stay fit and eat healthy. It's especially more challenging as I get older.

It is definitely harder as we get older, that's for sure. I have worked out for 4 months now and I am in the best shape I have been in since my 20's!

That’s a coincidence, I am too. Perhaps there is something more to it ;)

Hmmm, ya never know!

Before and After

Here is a before and after. I have some nakey ones but I am a little nervous about posting them just yet.

4519c4d6-88f3-4318-a395-0842875c6a27_zpsydgmha4l.jpg

Congratulations!
The hard work is paying off. You are looking really good. And, it sounds like you are feeling really good too.
:)

.....and, of course, I will always vote for posting the nakies if you are comfortable doing so ;)

Congratulations!
The hard work is paying off. You are looking really good. And, it sounds like you are feeling really good too.
:)

.....and, of course, I will always vote for posting the nakies if you are comfortable doing so ;)

Maybe I will post one tonight. Kinda nervous.

Anyway, my scale has me 2.4 pounds down today! Yay me!!

Here is a before and after. I have some nakey ones but I am a little nervous about posting them just yet.

4519c4d6-88f3-4318-a395-0842875c6a27_zpsydgmha4l.jpg

Beautiful
And as far as the naked ones, while I am sure we would All love to see, don't do anything you aren't comfortable with

Back