Popular girl screws nerds on the side

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Our protagonist is a college girl out on her own. She's in a sorority, dates a member of the football team, and is usually the center of attention. However, she isn't satisfied with her life. Her boyfriend is frankly crap in bed and shows no interest in improving or spicing things up: he just thinks he's entitled to it. Her friends are all shallow and just suck up to her. Still, being the center of attention has its benefits and she's networking like crazy as a result, which will help when she gets out of college.

Reluctantly content with her life, she catches a classmate taking looks at her when they think she isn't looking and getting nervous around her when she talks to them. Seems they have a crush. Curious, she confronts them and pushes their buttons, getting them to confess their infatuation and attraction. She leaves it at that, letting them know she has a boyfriend but gets their number.

After another unsatisfying night, she gets frustrated and calls the nerd up, saying she doesn't want a relationship but if they want to fuck, she'll leave her door unlocked for 1 hour. Even a minute later and they better never even look at her again.

Nerd comes by and while it's not the greatest sex, she loves how invested the nerd is in making love. Oh they need instruction, a little guidance and some practice but the nerd takes all instructions in stride and through it all is focused on pleasing her.

So our lead, after helping the nerd get dressed, starts to get a hunger. Nerd is on standby and she keeps training them while also taking pages from their fantasies and asking if they have any friends who might want to lose their V cards or get some more experience. Soon she has a whole host of lovers she can turn to at a moment's notice. Lovers who take instruction and don't mind exploring her fantasies. For example, boyfriend doesn't even want a finger near his ass but one nerd loves getting pegged. Boyfriend would get jealous of even sharing her with one guy while her lovers have no problem gangbanging her.

Oh, the fantasy can't last forever and at some point it all will come crashing down...but until it does, our lead is dying to see how far she can go.
 
cuckold be the work nerd

I love my cuckold fantasies, and have shared my wife years ago. we are all mid-age. There is this nerdy guy we work with, our age 50's that I have worked with for years. He always has some stupid shit to say, us guys all think he's a weird kind of nerd. He's one who thinks his jokes are funny, but we all just walk away saying what a dumb ass. He jokes with me about my porno, we have talked about it . And he told me his wife would kill him if she caught him looking at it. I know he looks at it when his wife isn't around, but He always has to make jokes about me always looking at porn. I told him I look at it everyday. I know he's not getting much sex if any from his fat nerdy wife.

NOW! I have been getting these fantasies about this pathetic nerdy guy cuckold me / YEAH! Mr. cool guy. I think of my wife kind of feeling sorry for him, I told her that poor loser doesn't get any pussy at home. My wife soon finds out I'm right, this poor nerd from my job needs some pussy really bad. She too thinks his stupid jokes aren't funny and that he's kind of a nerdy wimpy middle ago guy. REALLY! not her type. But she notices he has a nice sized bulge in his jeans. OH WOW! my wife shows him what he's been missing, she feels sorry for the nerd, and this wimpy nerd cuckolds me, better at fucking my wife then me. I think of her telling him he's bigger then me, Maybe he humiliates the bully ME, and starts telling the other guys I work with, that he's cuckolding me.
 
the old nerd getting me hard

I say to myself WOW! if this nerdy guy ever knew, that I beat off thinking of him cuckolding me.
 
Back
Top