Threesome idea...

L8KNIGHT726

Experienced
Joined
Jun 15, 2018
Posts
57
So I had another threesome idea I was hoping some people would like to explore.

In this case, the protagonist is the girlfriend/wife who has become obsessed with a bisexual threesome. Her, the bf/husband and another guy.

In terms of the climax I am thinking pretty hardcore. She gets all she wanted and more.

What I'm interested in though is the set up. How long has this been her fantasy? Did she start dating him because she hoped he was bi or did she discover bicurious porn on his phone?

How does she set it all up?

Who's interested?
 
There are lots of options for the set up of the story. Just depends on how you want it to play out. She could find herself turned on my the idea of a threesome and as she looks at videos discovers she likes the MMF bi aspect of it. She could be told by one of her friends she did it and that makes her want to. Could find bf/husband has looked at bi porn. They could try pegging and she can facilitate the transition to the real thing.

Possibilities are really endless. Just depends on how you want it to go. Maybe it's a sequel that starts with her having the idea, maybe a gay friend blows her bf/hubby late night after a party when they're all drunk, then it progresses to pegging, and finally they find a willing third (maybe the gay friend from the first story) to join them.

Figure out your ideas and post them. This is quite a popular topic over on the GLBT and Fetish forums, so I know there is an audience.
 
Could be her husbands life long friend and they are always hanging out. Maybe they double date and his date dumps him. You wind up back home with him. He is drunk and you start talking about those things people only really open up about when drunk.
Friend says we likes to watch.
Wife says OK when husband looks at her.
Wife reaches out for friend as he begins stroking himself watching them. She reaches out for him and husband says "you can't have her until you satisfy me." and he does.
 
Mutual friend is always a plus. That's how it actually happened for us. My best friend since gradeschool and wife thinks he's attractive. We were talking about her fetishes one night (specifically seeing me suck another guy) and when I said we could try and find someone we could trust she brought him up.

She knew he was hung and would be a safe option. I mentioned the possibility to him shortly after when he and I were having coffee and he said he'd be up for it, including me sucking him for her. Said he wasn't really up for more than that as far as bi MM was concerned, but when I told my wife he said he'd do it, she was crazy excited for the chance.
 
She should coerce him...

Or encourage him to suck his first cock. Telling him to just try it....and that she’ll eat pussy if he sucks cock for her...and she watches...
 
I like all these ideas.

What I really like is the idea of a wife who is super into it. I like the idea of her finding some gay or bisexual porn.

What if she were to be in to it but not knowing how to bring it up. Then she gets a vibe ...like maybe she thinks they are into each other...

Should she try to hook them up?
 
Maybe she talks to him about how to give a better blow job so she can, but then gets him to show her with a dildo or banana or something.

"Hey your pretty good at that? Ever actually do it?"

Maybe he did back when he was younger. Maybe with that friend. and she get so hot hearing about it she finally asks him if she could watch...
 
Long time friend angle is always a good one because they're both comfortable around him and there's already an implied chemistry.

Lots of great potential here.
 
Then again the friend just passing through could be a possible participant he would rarely see so would be safer maybe....
 
Threesome idea...
So I had another threesome idea I was hoping some people would like to explore.

In this case, the protagonist is the girlfriend/wife who has become obsessed with a bisexual threesome. Her, the bf/husband and another guy.

In terms of the climax I am thinking pretty hardcore. She gets all she wanted and more.

What I'm interested in though is the set up. How long has this been her fantasy? Did she start dating him because she hoped he was bi or did she discover bicurious porn on his phone?

How does she set it all up?

Who's interested?


If you had writing partners, this could be a far hotter SRP than just a story. SRPs have a way of writing themselves organically among the partners as long as all are more or less equally committed to give and take with ideas as the story develops. The "set up" doesn't have to fall to one person.
 
Last edited:
I am interested. I am female so I guess I play her role.
Perhaps she saw two guys together in high school or college and got really turned on but then never had the opportunity. Perhaps a strict family or religious school or some other reason open bi/gay sexuality was hidden. Perhaps husband has repressed it for years and something happens, they see a movie or happen to be talking about it with someone and she realizes it really turns him on. Her fantasy comes back and we are off....
 
Back
Top