men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's surprisingly difficult to find a man to take on the "newcomer" role. My boyfriend is a bit of a sub and we've had no luck finding a dominant bull type to come in and help us spice things up.

wow.....wish I lived close by...

So what, exactly, is a cuckold?

My definition ...

She's going to do it. With one or more. She tells him she will rather than asking him. He can enjoy it or he can simply go along with it. He can help her get ready and participate in other ways like drive her to her date, or he can go somewhere else while she does. Maybe he wants her to tell him about her dates afterwards. Maybe not.

Point is, he doesn't really have too much say. She makes the rules.

At some point, they may talk and decide to stop, but it would be her decision.

It's surprisingly difficult to find a man to take on the "newcomer" role. My boyfriend is a bit of a sub and we've had no luck finding a dominant bull type to come in and help us spice things up.

Post your picture and you might get all kinds of volunteers.

That's exactly what we thought! I think a lot of guys like the idea, but lose their nerve when the offer is really on the table.

As the third wheel with nothing to lose that still doesn't make sense...I could see the male or female partner backing out first...but I can't say as I've never been in that situation

Yeah I would probably end up sucking cock and eating cream pie !!

I think I would have to take it out of her and taste her on it...I eat my own cream pies all the time but not sure I would want one someone else made...

Watching My Wife Fucking Other Men

I am totaly on board shareing mywife and pleaseing other men and always eating her cream pie from other men.

On my journey to get my wife to let me "share her".
(some previously posted info)

My wife, likes to dance, I don't, at all. I suggested that she go dancing with another man. She said that sounded like a fun idea. She asked if she could slow dance with him, I said Of course. ;) She does know of my fantasy of sharing her, though at this time, she doesn't really share that fantasy with me. But she does occasionally share tales of her in bed with her ex's knowing its a turn on for me, which then turn her on. Funny that way. When she tells me about one ex's water bed, she said it was VERY WARM and moved just right to their motions.

Well, the other day, she yells me about a guy she had a crush on in college. She was in his dorm room one day, and they were sitting on his bed, she was willing and ready to.....make out with him, and then let him have sex with her if he wanted to. He was very cute, blonde, swimmer. It didn't work out though. And opportunity passed with him. All that I already knew. But the other day, she said to me. "I don't like to keep things from you, so I want you to know I had a memory of *** and looked him up on FB and added him as a friend." I told her no problem, I'm sad that he didn't get his opportunity to make out with her when he had the chance. She goes back to CA to visit family alot. He lives in CA..... So.... I'm hoping that she'll remember my desire to share her, and the fact that any possibility in my mind of it ever happening would be with a guy from her past. Perhaps one day she'll get to relive that opportunity with him on his bed and he'll get to fuck her still tight red haired pussy all night.

My wifes boobs and pussy looks like this. Its tight, it taste fantastic! And it LOVES a hard cock filling it full of cum.

06kB2rj.jpg

Last edited:

My wife, likes to dance, I don't, at all. I suggested that she go dancing with another man. She said that sounded like a fun idea. She asked if she could slow dance with him, I said Of course. ;) She does know of my fantasy of sharing her, though at this time, she doesn't really share that fantasy with me. But she does occasionally share tales of her in bed with her ex's knowing its a turn on for me, which then turn her on. Funny that way. When she tells me about one ex's water bed, she said it was VERY WARM and moved just right to their motions.

Well, the other day, she yells me about a guy she had a crush on in college. She was in his dorm room one day, and they were sitting on his bed, she was willing and ready to.....make out with him, and then let him have sex with her if he wanted to. He was very cute, blonde, swimmer. It didn't work out though. And opportunity passed with him. All that I already knew. But the other day, she said to me. "I don't like to keep things from you, so I want you to know I had a memory of *** and looked him up on FB and added him as a friend." I told her no problem, I'm sad that he didn't get his opportunity to make out with her when he had the chance. She goes back to CA to visit family alot. He lives in CA..... So.... I'm hoping that she'll remember my desire to share her, and the fact that any possibility in my mind of it ever happening would be with a guy from her past. Perhaps one day she'll get to relive that opportunity with him on his bed and he'll get to fuck her still tight red haired pussy all night.

My wifes boobs and pussy looks like this. Its tight, it taste fantastic! And it LOVES a hard cock filling it full of cum.

06kB2rj.jpg
Nice body

My Wife And Frank

Since my wife had chosen Frank as her best customer, I felt more and more cuckold.
the effusions from him and my wife were remarkable and my wife felt psychologically and physically attracted to Frank.
Last night he came :evil: at our house .Wait me,told him my wife,, I go to the garage to kill a rooster under my feet, if you want you can also attend, so you'll see the strength that i'll put your cock underfoot later
finished,They start to touch their hot bodies then my wife gave him a titjob , Frank put his dick in wet pussy, leaving her breathless, exhausted and happy.
I followed their moving masturbating myself
Frank is a fetishist,he asked to my wife that he likes to feel his cock crushed under the feet but she took a stool, and put it alongside Frank lied on the ground than laughing jumped on his cock hardly, crushing it mercilessly.
Finally he cum with a blowjob :twisted:

http://www.ddlstorage.com/6i9eaeo49nqc/Senza_titolo.avi.htm:devil:

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Last edited:

My wife, likes to dance, I don't, at all. I suggested that she go dancing with another man. She said that sounded like a fun idea. She asked if she could slow dance with him, I said Of course. She does know of my fantasy of sharing her, though at this time, she doesn't really share that fantasy with me. But she does occasionally share tales of her in bed with her ex's knowing its a turn on for me, which then turn her on. Funny that way. When she tells me about one ex's water bed, she said it was VERY WARM and moved just right to their motions.

(update)

She received a invitation to her HS reunion the other day. I told her she should go. For obvious reasons. She said she wasn't interested in the HS reunion. But she said, "Now, if it was the college reunion that could be fun." And giggled. I told her Absolutely to go. She rolled her eyes with a smile. If only...... *whew*

the Wife went on a "girls weekend" camping trip this weekend. and she just got home a little while ago.. one of the first things she says is "I was a naughty girl this weekend"
seems she and one of the other gals she was with found a group of college guys at the next campsite over and well after a few drinks they ended up skinny dipping with them.. my wife fucked one guy in the lake and then back up to her tent and fucked him some more there...

and for those of you wondering... my wife HATES condoms

i LOVE my hot wife!

the Wife went on a "girls weekend" camping trip this weekend. and she just got home a little while ago.. one of the first things she says is "I was a naughty girl this weekend"
seems she and one of the other gals she was with found a group of college guys at the next campsite over and well after a few drinks they ended up skinny dipping with them.. my wife fucked one guy in the lake and then back up to her tent and fucked him some more there...

i LOVE my hot wife!

It's a pity you didn't get to watch/join in. I wouldn't like to see my wife with another man, I'd like to see her with 5 or 6 other men.

i LOVE my hot wife!

Sounds like that was fucking inTents.

i LOVE my hot wife!

I would love for my wife to come home and tell me a story like your wife did.

We talk openly of my fantasy of her fucking other men and she gets insanely turned on by it.

I think it's just a matter of time till it happens.

My wife D had been selling real estate in a Midwestern town for about two years and had business relationships with the local bank and president of the bank as well as other business people. One day the broker of her firm told her that Art, the pres. of the bank wanted to get into her panties. She told me this after dinner and asked what I thought. We had talked about our sex life and the interest in sex with other people but had not pursued it. However, we had engaged in sex play in our social group, but never intercourse. a few weeks passed and I asked if anything was said or happened with the broker or Art. She told me no and we left it at that.

A month later D arrived home just after me. She had on one of my favorite outfits; skirt, blouse and boots. She kissed and she said lets make love before the kids get home. she had a new front clasp bra and no panties on when we flopped on the bed. She was hot, wet and bucked like she was in heat. It was great. We laid in one another s arms and then she told me that she met Art for lunch and went to a motels where they screwed. She was concerned that I'd be pissed and i told her I was ok with it and she told me all about it. I got hard and we screwed again and it was better than the first time. D met Art for "lunch" once a week for several weeks. Since she had her tubes tied and he gave her proff of being clean, the used no protection and I got to see the evidence of their play. Great turn on. She broke off the relationship when he got serious on her. This was the start of adventuresome sex life for us about 20 years ago. Always open nothing behind the back activity. Never did see her screwing another guy though. We did share our experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back