Mob Boss & His Ex-wife {closed}

"You know you want to stay with me." She said. He was holding her hips and pulling her against him. She turned to face him. She stroked his chest. She leaned in and kissed him. "I'm extremely happy." She said looking into his eyes. She rub her pussy up against his cock. She was wet for him. She pushed him into her pussy. She moaned out pushing herself down on his cock.
 
"Oh God." He gasped as she slid him into her cunt. His fingers dug into her waist. "Yes I do want to stay but I can't, not unless I want to get rid or the other woman."
 
"Well your not very brave. She wouldn't leave you just because of one night, but if your not brave enough to stay with the woman who makes you feel better than anyone ever can you go home to your wife." She said. She kissed him. She was moving up and down on his cock. She moved her lips onto his neck and then to his jawline which she knew drove him crazy.
 
"It wouldn't be one night and we both know it. It would start with one night, then two, three, a week." Lance groaned tilting his head out of the way while she continued to kiss him and pump up and down his cock. "Oh God that is so fucking amazing."
 
"Well you can go home to your boring wife or stay with me. It is all your choice." She said. She was still kissing at him. She was thrusting down on his cock. "You love that don't you." She said. She was thrusting up and down on his cock. She was kissing at his jawline more. She didn't want him to go but if he had to she would understand.
 
His resolve was quickly melting away, if she kept this up he wasn't going to be able to fight against this for ever and she knew it but he couldn't afford a second divorce. Too much could go wrong.
 
She was moving up and down on his cock. She kissed him passionately. She stroked his chest softly. She moved her lips to his and kissed him. She was riding him as she was passionately kissing him. "You know your going to stay." She said.
 
"Don't let me stay." Lance growled, he was getting close to cumming. "God, you have to make me leave when we finish babe. Cus I don't know if I have the will power to make myself do it."
 
"You know I can't say no to you when you want something so if you want to stay I won't stop you." She said. She kissed him passionately as she was riding him harder. Her hips were moving up and down on his cock. Her pussy was sucking his cock deep into her.
 
"That's not right." He groabed grabbing her hips and guiding her up and down the length of his shaft. Faster and faster, the water sloshing around the tub in time with her bouncing breasts. Soon he pulled her all the way against him flooding her cunt with his cum.
 
He grabbed hold of her hips. He was guiding her hips up and down on his cock. Her pussy was wet sucking his cock up. The water in the tub was splashing about. He pulled her body to him. She felt him cum deep in her. She moaned out. She looked into his eyes as she kissed him. She hoped he wouldn't leave after.
 
Last edited:
Lance waited for a moment really hoping she'd tell him he couldn't stay because he didn't have the will power to leave on his own. He smiled weakly standing up and grabbing a towel drying her off then him and moving to the bed pulling her in and falling a sleep.

Sure enough bright and early at six in the morning his phone was ringing and on the other end was his wife. She wasn't so loud that every word could be heard but whore, not loyal, why should I stay and a litany of other curses came through before eventually Lance managed to calm her down.

He wanted to be mad at his ex, but he couldn't quite manage it. It was his own damn fault that he didn't have the strength to leave like he knew he should have, like he knew he had to. "Fuck my life."
 
Ashley woke up in bed with Lance. Lance was here. She hadn't told him to leave, why would she. Ashley brushed her fingers through her hair. "Morning." She said. She stroked Lance's chest. She leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Has you wifey been on the phone?" She asked. She sat up in the bed and then she slid out of the bed. She ran her fingers through her hair. She stood on her feet. She smiled at him. "I'm going to get in the shower, you can join me if you want." She said.

She went through to the on suite bathroom. She turned the shower on. She slipped in the shower the hot water running onto her tanned and toned body. She closed her eye as she was washing her body.
 
"And make my life that much worse. Why'd you even divorce me if you wanted me around all fu-. . ." He stopped himself, he knew he wasn't mad at her, he was mad at himself for not being stronger. "No, I really need to get home and get bitched at, I do deserve it for being such a piece of shit you know."
 
"Now Lance do not start on our divorce. You know why we divorced you had her on the side and you wanted to be with her so you are but your not right now." She shouted from the shower. She quickly showered and then got out the shower. She wrapped a towel round her body. She went into the bedroom. "Go home then. She's your wife so go deal with her while I take care of your business." She said. She was annoyed with him and angry. He was having a go at her and they wasn't even married still. He had a wife to have a go at. She played with her hair as she got dressed into http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=128190113 and http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=89165039.
 
Lance sighed, she was right. It was all his fault and somehow he'd been stupid enough to get himself into a situation he just couldn't get out of. It felt like his entire fucking life was one big concentrated fuck up where nothing worked out.

He walked past her and got into the shower quickly washing up and getting dressed. He of course couldn't let her handle the business and she damn well knew it. If he'd had half a brain he would have kicked her out of the business when he got divorced, or just killed one of them and chosen the other. He mumbled angrily the whole time he was in the shower before coming out and getting dressed.

"Yeah, lets go deal with this."
 
"Lance I'm sorry. I should of made you leave. If your in trouble I'm sorry. Maybe we need to stop what we do. I don't want to come between you and your wife." She said stroking his arm softly. She didn't want to stop what was going on between them.

"Let's go. We have to check the shipment and then send the boys out to go shift the guns. Your going to make a lot money from this shipment. The guns are very good quality." She said. She started heading out of the bedroom. She headed down the stairs.

Her ass was shaking side to side. "My car or yours?" She asked as she opened the front door and went out onto the driveway. She liked working with him but he was seeming to right now not be so happy about working with her.
 
"We both know it's not your faul t that I'm too weak to leave when I know I should. That's my fault." He didn't want to end what they did either, but he did have a wife. If there weren't so many people who knew who he was and he just couldn't risk another divorce and couldn't quite bring himself to hurt his wife either he had trapped himself.

He watched her ass as she walked away. "God I want to fuck that ass." He said aloud. "Lets take your car." He said walking out to the car.
 
"You want to do me in the back of the car?" She asked. She turned to him and smiled. She bent against the car. "You could do me on the car babes." She said. She was looking at him a lustful way. She ran her fingers through her long hair. She looked into his eyes and smiled at him. She didn't think they would stop what they do together. She enjoyed being with him so much.
 
"Oh dear God you are unfair." Lance said staring at her. "I want to rape you so hard right now.
 
She stuck her ass out more. "Come on baby take me." She said. She pushed the skirt of her dress up over her ass. Her panty clad ass was on view to him. "You know you want too so do it." She said.
 
Lance shuddered slightly and shook his head. "We have work to do." He said climbing into the car and driving to the docks to check on the shipment of guns. He hadn't handled some of this personally in a while so he had to have her guide him to the right warehouse.
 
"Your boring." She said laughing. She pulled her dress back down over her body. She ran her fingers through her hair as she got in the car. She directed him to the right warehouse on the dock. He parked up and she got out the car. "Hi boys." She said walking in. They were dealing with the crates with the guns in.
 
"I am not boring. I just think that I'm in enough trouble as it is. OF course at this point shy of bringing you home and fucking you on our bed I'm not really sure that I can make the situation any worse than it already is." Lance said shaking his head.

When they arrived at the warehouse he walked in. "Hello boys, lets see the goods." He walked over to one of the crates they weren't actively moving looking in on the AK-47s. "Nicely done gentlemen. Nicely done."
 
Carl Thompson came over to them. Carl was one of the higher up in the ranks. Carl was always very flirty with Ashley. "Hi Ashley how are you?" Carl asked moving in and kissing her cheeks. "I'm good thanks." Ashley said. Carl offered his hand to Lance. "How are you mate?" Carl said.

"So Carl have you got the deals sorted for the guns?" Ashley asked. "Yes I have. This shipment is going to make a lot of money." Carl said. "Lance why don't you go see your wife. Me and Carl have this handle. I'll update you later." Ashley said. "We've got things." Carl said.
 
Back
Top