the detective the wife and the made man (open for one female)

thestoryteller217

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Posts
848
Across the street of the club a man stepped out of a black and red car. He was a very handsome man with short hair as black as midnight, his face was as chiseled as it was rugged and his plain black and silver suit did nothing to hide his muscular body.

But his eyes were the most captivating

They were electric green and sparkled with intensity most men didn’t have. They also spoke about his character, as they seemed to go on for ages and seemed to be filled with some sort of pain. He seemed to have been through enough to last a lifetime.

And it hadn’t been a good one

He looked around for a few seconds before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a cigar. He lit it and took a long appreciative drag before turning and going over to his trunk. He opened it and reached into his pocket pulling out a long black wallet, he tossed it into the trunk before a police issued 1911 followed it. He stared at it for a second before shutting the trunk with out a single word.

Alexander Cross wouldn’t need it tonight.

He stepped across the street and entered the club. He paid no mind to the bouncers starring at him angrily. He stepped inside and flicked his cigar into an ash tray ignoring the jazz singers and instead searching the bar for his target.

He found her sitting at the bar nursing a drink and tapping her heels to the music, she was just as captivating in person as she was in the surveillance pictures his sergeant had supplied him with, He noticed no one around her and smiled to himself. The man knew from the police reports that any one who dared to touch the head crime lords wife mysteriously ended up in a ditch some where in the gallows. He also knew that his wife spent most of her time alone and was therefore theoretically very very lonely.

Which was where Alexander came in

It was a simple assignment but the most dangerous the police had ever played. They needed some one to seduce the women and get some kind of dirt on the crime lords. Of course no one in the police force was insane enough to take that sort of mission.

Except Alex that is

He reached the bar and sat down next to her “Gin and tonic” He said to the bar tender ignoring the warning glance the bartender shot him for sitting next to her. He took his drink and drained it in one gulp before waving his finger to signal the bar tender to fix him another one.

“Hell of a night” Alex said turning to her and flashing his most devilish grin. It was his special pick up grin and for the most part it was his most dangerous weapon. It caused many women to go weak at the knees.

He hoped it worked on a crime lords wife
 
The small tip of Alysa’s finger swirled the small droplets of condensation that fell from the glass to the bar top. Her little circular designs were nothing but an escape from her moment of boredom. A reoccurring event that has been happening here as of late for her husband John was very activity this past week, well he’s been more activity than usual. She did the foolish mistake that most normal wife’s can do without the heavy hand response and that was inquiring what was going on that required his greater involvement. It wasn’t everyday that she got the heavy hand just this week in fact. She tried to get involved in the business but John wouldn’t let it happen and when she pressed the issue well his anger snapped and she wasn’t fast enough to get out of the way.

“Would you like another Mrs. Newport?” Pete asked just moments after getting the ok nod from Tyrone, Alysa’s couldn’t get away from bodyguard problem. She adored Ty but sometimes he was just too much of a mother hen and it got under her nerves but what was she to do? Her husband business does create many unknown enemies and that was the whole reason why Ty was here so in that respect she over looked his protective shielding.

Alysa’s sapphire orbs gave him a once over and beamed him a smile. “Sure Pete, But lets change to a Brandy this time around.” She brushed back some of the red hair strands back over her ear almost erotically but unintended to be that way. She noted Pete’s big smile and nod. She sure hoped that he didn’t take that movement as a gesturing sign to move in on her for Ty was twice his size.

Her brow rose when this took a seat next to her and ordered a drink, ignoring Pete’s get away from her nod. Her hand shot up and stopped Ty from advancing. When he gulped down his drink and waved for another. Her gaze traveled down over his form, which was still smaller than TY’s but looked to me more agile. She did believe he needed to see a better tailor for his five and dime suit but she wasn’t fancy dressed either as the red shoulder string evening gown hugged her features well but it was made of five and dime material as well.

“That would depend on the circumstances of your night.” she looked over at him and had to smile when she noticed his devilish grin. “So, Tell me what inspired you to come and sit by me?” she was blunt for most men wouldn’t come near her with TY standing only a few feet away. She did look over at TY and noticed his inquisitive glare at the man. She knew if this guy made one wrong move, her night would be the ‘Hell of a night’ statement afterwards.
 
“I noticed your body guard and knew you had to be a true pleasure to be around if you hired some one to scare guys away” Alex said slamming back his drink before leaning in to her his dark green eyes entrancing her “And you’re the most beautiful gal in the joint” He said before leaning back and smirking at her.

“The name is Lance” Alex lied smoothly sipping on his drink “Lance Macing” He said looking back at her body guard “I’d love to talk and spend some quality alone time with you any chance we can get rid of the stiff?” he asked glancing at the man and sizing him up. He wouldn’t be able to get her in a talkative mood if he was hanging about and lurking.
 
Alysa laughed at his remark and shook her head slightly, her gaze leaving his to the glass of brandy that Pete brought just after the man sat down. She looked at the brown liquid, only to look back up at him when he moved closer to her. Once again her hand shot up stopping Ty in his place for she wanted to hear what the man had to say.

She smiled again and shook her head at the man’s pick up line. Her gaze followed him as he leaned back and gave her a smirk. He was so confident that it made her giggle but if he only knew whom he was fucking with that smirk wouldn’t be there. Her gaze moved down his frame and then back to the small drink of hers.

“Well, if your as good as you put off to be, you should be able to feel around and find that small path that your wishing to walk down with me. However, Ty here will not leave my side for I’m not the one whom hired him.” she looked over at the man and continued. “But he does what I say if there is a good enough reason too. So why don’t you try some of your quality talk to me and see if I give him a long break.” She smiled again and wondered if the man had the balls to continue to talk with her.
 
“I am always up for a challenge ma’am” Alex said smoothly not even sparing a glance at the body guard and instead smiling at her.

“But some thing tells me the same person who hired your friend has been leaving you high and dry” Alex said surprising her “I can see the fire in your eyes doll you have an itch that just may need to be scratched” He continued playing with his drink stirring it slowly “You’re a passionate gal that needs a passionate lover” Alex said as ty stiffened when he realized he was basically calling a powerful mafia man “I may not know any thing about you but I can certainly provide relief form the itch your feeling” Alex said smirking softly
 
Her brow arched over her gleaming eye, “Really you don’t say. How would you know that I have been put up high and dry? Have you been peeking under my panties without me noticing you doing it?” She looked back toward him with a curious look upon her face. Her mind wondering if this man was for real or just very stupid and horny.

She took a sip of her drink and pondered upon what he said, and unfortunately here lately she has been set aside and forgotten about, but she also feared what would happen if she moved from this spot where she was put and how bad of a response would it be. She sighed heavily with the answer that her mind gave, it was very basic and blunt… She didn’t want to find out.

“Look, why don’t we just save ourselves a lot of pain and anguish and just stay sitting here talking a like we have been friends for years and there is nothing burning in our bodies except the wanting to sit here and chat it up.” She did her best to believe in that but she knew it wasn’t true. She was tired of being put to the side and forgotten about. She wanted to feel the sting of desire and the burning of lust something that has dulled over the past few months.

“Ummm, Look, you’re a hunk and you do set a small fire within me, but you don’t know what your stepping into. So lets just have a few more drinks and then go our separate ways.” she put her feelings down upon the table and awaited for his…
 
He looked at her looking her up and down before shaking his head and smiling. He brought his glass up to his lips and took a healthy sip before placing it back down and turning to her.

“I don’t think I can let this go” he finally admitted smiling “I can tell your trying to protect me but believe you me I don’t ant to be protected I like the danger” Alex said smirking at her and leaning back.

“It’s your move maybe we could ditch the big lug and go off?” Alex asked pointing at her.

He growled and grabbed Alex pulling him out of his chair “the lady said to stop it” he growled.

“Sorry big guy” Alex said smiling “I can’t do that” Alex grabbed his empty glass and smashed it over his head causing the man to stumble to the ground.

“Took care of him” Alex said smirking and adjusting his tie “What do you think?” he asked smiling at her
 
She shook her head watching the arrogance that he was pushing outward toward her with some amusement that he was trying so hard to be with her. Something that she has seen several times over the past few months and once the individual found out whom she was turned white and headed off into the horizon. It would only be matter of time before this one would follow suit. Her gaze watched him down a health sip of his drink and then turned toward her.

Her eyes rolled jokingly back into her head as she shook her head again with playful distaste to his pushing forward into troubled waters. “Listen chummer, the tidal waves you are about to enter into are not the threat of being beaten up if you know what I mean.” Her tone turning more serious. “I carry a really bad for your body tag that you’re just are not seeing. So I think it’s best to….”

Ty’s meaty arms shot past her face and grabbed the man by the collar and began his normal voice intimidation tactic that only got him a shot glass to the head. Alysa’s eyebrow rose over her eye at the man while Ty fell back and down to the ground. Her hand shot out in front of him stopping him for retaliating toward the man. She looked over her hand at him, “Ty he is brave enough to stand up to you and then strike you. I think I should see what he wants before paying the price of striking you.”

She turned back toward the man, “First what is your name and secondly what the hell do you want?” her eyes hard for now it was obvious he wanted more than just having a drink with her. “Tell me exactly who you are and want you want before I unleash Ty to do what he wants to do to you.”
 
"My name is alex" Alex said smiling at her "sorry about that" He said glancing down at ty before looking back up on her "I told you i want your company" Alex said smirking softly and dusting off the spare glass.

"I dont care what or even who you are i want to be with you so i am going to be with you" Alex said leaning against the bar "It's your move" he said smirking
 
Back
Top