Anyone in Central California???

20somthingguy

Experienced
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Posts
54
Always finding people down in the LA area on here just wondering if anyone other than me lives north of Bakersfield?

Im assuming this thread will fail terribly but I figure I'll give it a shot.
 
now if only there were a few single women them. /sigh

Um, I'm thinking that there are more than enough single women there to keep you attention. The key is to find them. I can give you two ways that increase your odds tremendously of finding them. Now of course when you find them, you have to get them to talk to you. Supermarkets, I have found, seem to have women all over in them. Single women eat. And they also work there. The key is to not put a single item of prepared food in your cart. Ingredients only. No frozen pizza, no microwave meals. Just ingredients. Then they think you know how to cook. And if you don't, learn. If you want to get laid, invite a girl over, make a nice meal and she's counting ceiling tiles 30 minutes later. The other way to meet girls is to get a dog and walk him on the weekend and after work. Not a huge hound, something medium size or smaller that is fluffy (but not too fluffy so that you look bad walking them). I saw two guys the other day at an outdoor shopping mall and they both had smaller fluffy dogs. They were about 18. Every single girl between the ages of 18 to 30 was stopping them to pet those dogs. I just looked at them when they were alone and said "chick magnets". It was just uncanny. Dogs and supermarkets. Your odds of finding women go up by about 10x.
 
Fresno area

One more male in the Fresno area. Any female that is looking to chat, you can read my profile or private message me. Contact information in bio too.
 
Back
Top