Taboo Roleplay for Moms

blue_jacky

Loves Spam
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Posts
248
Hi there. I'm Jacky. 27 year old high school teacher. I'm looking for a loving mom to be long term penpal. I live alone and have much time to talk and play. I'm very open to new kinks. I love Taboo, Pantyhose, Stocking, lots of cum, foot play, CFNM, teasing, roleplay, anal, dirty talking, gentle femdom, big breasts, legs. Please send me a message if you want to talk. I enjoy being gentle, modest. I have a few roleplay ideas..

I would like to be a boy who is modest, excited, embarassed but very horny.. All the time imagining taboo things and peeking mom.. He would like to spend time with mom.. He can easily tricky mommy and push her into the kinky things..

And l am looking for a mom who is embarassed, modest, gentle, loving, conservative but she has a naughty side in her bedroom.. She would like to take care her boys.. Mommy knows best for her boys.. She can be tricked very easily..

1. We are in the living room and you bring our family album.. We look at the pictures of our vacation When I was a very young boy.. And you show me your pictures and we talk about them.. Commenting about pictures, your body and my body.. And commenting about your body after years.. And you tell that one of your old bikinis is now small and l tell that how your breasts are getting bigger.. And we remember how longer you feed me with your milk..

2. Maybe you want to try riding horse.. And l am willing to take you to horse farm.. Would you like me to ride a horse with you ? I will sit behind you.. And my cock in my pants rubs your ass with every movement.. Does this make you wet and horny ? Feeling a cock behind you.. and it belongs to your boy..

3. Maybe I am in some boys school and parents are alowed to visit for a weekend. So you come with a train to visit me. My room mate gone home for a weekend and I show you around the campus... when we come to my room we hear sounds from the neighbours room... a boy is fucking his mom on visit... You ask me what are they ? What are these sounds from other rooms ? You are very curious and want me to do some explain. You ask me why moms and sons are doing this things. And I tell you that this is for success...I tell you that most moms come every friday and stay until sunday.. You check books that are laying around and you find some more porn. I lie to you that it is from my roommate.. I tell you that moms want their boys to be successful . And fucking helps them to be successful at school...Andy my marks are a little lower. Mom son porn is playing on the screen. And there is some advertisements.. success comes from moms. You want me to be very successful...In advertisment there is a boy who says. "I am the best in my class, and my mom is always there for me. Always." and then a woman slowly undo his pants and starts sucking his cock.

4. I want to trick mommy. A few days I tell you that I see nightmares and they scare me. One day I see a nightmare again and come to your bedroom and ask you may I sleep with you. You let me and we are hugging each other. I feel your body and It affects me. After this day I imagine you and stroke my leaking cock all the time. Feeling your body and when I am sure that you are sleep, I put my bulge on your buttocks and ejaculate in my pyjama. I do this many nights. I want to trick you and feel your body again. One night I come to your bedroom again and slide into your bed. (Maybe I put sleep pills in dad's drinks) we are hugging each other. And my hands start moving and feeling your body. Your knee is feeling my bulge. You are very embarrassed. And I want to tell you what I see in my dream. I tell you that someone is loving you and raping you.. You want me to tell me about my dreams..
 
Hold me mommy and let me nurse on your breasts while

you slowly stroke my cock and masturbate me to orgasm, PLEASE! I need to cum so badly!
 
Hmm another idea for Moms:

Dad takes us to the cinema.. We dont know that dad has perverted ideas.. At the cinema, you sit between us.. You are wearing black pantyhose, a skirt, heels.. I am not wearing underwear.. And dad is not wearing too.. While watching movie, dad holds your hand and put it on his pants, over his bulge.. you are very embarassed and shocked..

There are a few families too at the cinema.. Dad tells you that you should be silence.. When l see what dad is doing to you, I am very embarassed too.. But then dad tells you that you should put your other hand on my bulge.. We are very embarassed.. Dad will take us to the naughty things.. And l hold your hand and put it on my bulge.. I want that so much but very embarassed.. But l have to do what dad tells.. and l watch mommy at home all the time.. Rubbing my bulge everywhere.
 
Back
Top