Let's hear it for Freedom of Speech!!!

I actually heard about this story. It's typical of the left. You are only free if your views agree or support theirs. We should take heart though. It means they think she is a powerful enough threat that they are afraid to let her speak.

Freedom needs the support of the strong. People who are willing to stand up for themselves, in spite of the lemming parade, will recognize this hypocrisy.
 
Free-speech-meme3.jpg
 

I have always wondered what is the benefit of majoring in Black Studies, Women's Studies, Liberal Arts and other such things. I consider them to be a waste of time and effort. A few courses might benefit some people, but I would think students could find something better to use as a major.
 
I have always wondered what is the benefit of majoring in Black Studies, Women's Studies, Liberal Arts and other such things. I consider them to be a waste of time and effort. A few courses might benefit some people, but I would think students could find something better to use as a major.

It's just guys trying to get laid. I remember walking into calc-based physics thinking, "Hm... do women know that this class exists?"
 

Because in America, our political ideologies only come in two flavors - donkey shit and elephant shit.

We're the country that has to choose red or blue because anything else gets too complicated.

"I dunno... I mean, Islam is kind of scary if you think about it..." RACIST MISOGYNIST XENOPHOBIC BIGOT

"Ya know, uhm abortion seems reasonable in some cases." BABY KILLER LIBTARD WITH NO MORALS AND YOU'RE GOING TO BURN IN HELL FOREVER

"Okay well I guess I just have a different opinion..."

OMG DONT VOTE!!!

America, the greatest country on earth... How the fuck do people from other countries let us get away with saying that horseshit? If I were from another country, I would hate America because it's so fucking stupid.
 
They tried free speech at Berkeley in 1969. Reagan sent in the National Guard.
 
They tried free speech at Berkeley in 1969. Reagan sent in the National Guard.

1969 was the "People's Park" riots in Berkeley. I lived in Oakland at the time, just a couple of miles away. The Free Speech movement was a few years earlier.
 
Last edited:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post

They tried free speech at Berkeley in 1969. Reagan sent in the National Guard.


Red Herring. Completely pointless piece of information.

Even more pointless than you might realize, because the rioting in Berkeley then had nothing to do with free speech, except there may have been some dropouts making the Telly scene about seven years after the Free Speech movement started. :eek:
 
Back
Top