Are there any men left who actually like conversation?

haha no the brat was for Mr JStar.

Hers is the sweet, sexy voice.

I believe she isn't the only one with the sweet sexy voice. ;)

Yeah, definitely no tugging... some nipples have an unfair advantage with their perkiness? So tugging them out wouldn't be fair to the contestants that have little nipples.

Wonder if we would have to pair up partners with the size of tits/nipples to fists? Make it more of an even competition.

I don't think my saying dick in this thread will invite clean conversations? Lol

Aaah yes, you're right....an unfair "reach" advantage. Hmm.....perhaps we would have to have something like "similar nipple divisions......perhaps grouped by areola size and length/width of the nipple.....as well as similar nipple stiffening parameters....such as roughly how long it takes, what causes it.....so on and so forth.

I see great minds are thinking alike here.

I suppose it depends on how you say it and what you say. Saying something like "I'll give your dick the Lorena Bobbitt treatment" may help reduce any unwanted PMs. I hope....dear god I don't want to think of whom that may interest.

Are not.....:p
Besides, it wasn't the nipple stuff that brought me here.
It was the title of the thread.
I had to defend my honor.

No need to defend... she was asking if there were men around that like to converse... with pretty big titted women... well I added the latter part. Lol

I forgive you... for now.

*edit* oops forgot to respond there. :eek:

Yeah, definitely no tugging... some nipples have an unfair advantage with their perkiness? So tugging them out wouldn't be fair to the contestants that have little nipples.

Wonder if we would have to pair up partners with the size of tits/nipples to fists? Make it more of an even competition.

I don't think my saying dick in this thread will invite clean conversations? Lol

I forgive you.:)

Are not.....:p
Besides, it wasn't the nipple stuff that brought me here.
It was the title of the thread.
I had to defend my honor.

Azul, thank god you are here to defend our honor. If it was left up to me, we would be honorless

Aaah yes, you're right....an unfair "reach" advantage. Hmm.....perhaps we would have to have something like "similar nipple divisions......perhaps grouped by areola size and length/width of the nipple.....as well as similar nipple stiffening parameters....such as roughly how long it takes, what causes it.....so on and so forth.

I suppose it depends on how you say it and what you say. Saying something like "I'll give your dick the Lorena Bobbitt treatment" may help reduce any unwanted PMs. I hope....dear god I don't want to think of whom that may interest.

She does have a nice voice. *nods*

Yes! We will need to size up the contestants and see what division they would be within. And the same with the puncher... maybe it would be like match.com... nipplepunch.com or punchthosenips.com. where you can compete and possibly find your mate.

🤔

haha actually it is I, who has the deeper voice.

Now, I'm thinking I may have an advantage in this game. I'm short and my tits hang!! lol

She does have a nice voice. *nods*

Yes! We will need to size up the contestants and see what division they would be within. And the same with the puncher... maybe it would be like match.com... nipplepunch.com or punchthosenips.com. where you can compete and possibly find your mate.

🤔

Well you both complimenting one another on having nice/sexy voices. Nope, that doesn't inspire a thought whatsoever......:roll eyes:

No no no....we already have the name picked out "Nipple 'Nockout" Or maybe we could do a variety of "nipple punching" groups and maybe have cross over tournaments? The sizing up portion of this could take a while.....probably should make sure to keep things nice and warm. Ooooo...and maybe we could have a nipple punching battle royale!

*coughs lightly before blowing some air into my hands then rubs them together* Ok....who needs a warm up?

Now, I'm thinking I may have an advantage in this game. I'm short and my tits hang!! lol

We will have to also measure the size of the fist doing the punching... got to have a fair ratio of fist to nipple

Well you both complimenting one another on having nice/sexy voices. Nope, that doesn't inspire a thought whatsoever......:roll eyes:

No no no....we already have the name picked out "Nipple 'Nockout" Or maybe we could do a variety of "nipple punching" groups and maybe have cross over tournaments? The sizing up portion of this could take a while.....probably should make sure to keep things nice and warm. Ooooo...and maybe we could have a nipple punching battle royale!

*coughs lightly before blowing some air into my hands then rubs them together* Ok....who needs a warm up?

Well "Nipple 'Nockout" is the name of the competition, I was giving it a broader range. We could be bringing kinky couples together as well.

Ooh... we could even have moving nipple games, a can you hit the moving target, so to speak. Bouncing and swaying around.
We will have to also measure the size of the fist doing the punching... got to have a fair ratio of fist to nipple

You are slow, Jester and I have already been discussing that. :rolleyes: would you like to compete?

Well....now you've both certainly got my...curiosity....peaked.

Fisting the Nipple.....could be a knock off competitor.

Well "Nipple 'Nockout" is the name of the competition, I was giving it a broader range. We could be bringing kinky couples together as well.

Ooh... we could even have moving nipple games, a can you hit the moving target, so to speak. Bouncing and swaying around.

You are slow, Jester and I have already been discussing that. :rolleyes: would you like to compete?

Aaah-hah I see. Always good to make the world a better place if possible.....one step at a time.

Well Sassy thinks she has an advantage being short and having low hanging boobs.....but if she starts bobbing and weaving, will she be able to control her....pecs. (does she have pecs too....what the hell is the deal here?)

Gotta keep up with training and all that......work on hand-eye coordination and all that good stuff. Make sure you can keep the stamina up be able to move and dive about frequently.

This talk is making me want to get my nipples pierced. :eek:

Hmmm....now I don't know if that would be allowed. It would be akin to wearing brass knuckles and that's illegal in boxing. Either that or to be fair, the puncher would have to be able to do something to level the playing field.

Back