Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your more than welcome to come over, :D:devil:. And honestly can't wait for that day:heart:
What I m going to cook, salmon in puff pastry, home made parsley soup, home made lasagna (yep and the vegetable sauce and the pasta:)) Belgium chocolate mouse. And since she has to go in the NYC office tomorrow, apple/mango/banana muffins and going to make the dough for Luikse waffles (Belgium waffles with pearl sugar) will bake those tomorrow morning :D

And of course cleaning :D. I honestly should buy Mr Proper stock market stocks :devil:

Ugh. My stomach just growled! Insulin in hand, I'm on my way!!! :D

HAPPY HUMP DAY MY SWEET FRIENDS.
Your comments so made me smile, i had silly fun taking the white shirt pictures. THANK YOU ALL :kiss::rose::kiss:
Its going to be a busy cooking / cleaning day here, our little one is coming tonight, She will be in for a big shock from her sunny CA to a rainy NY. But its so going to be fun, and even she is 31, I m so going to love playing mamsie for a few days :).

(some silly pictures from last Friday, what I was wearing to see my doctors;))

aww, I'm glad she is heading out to see you again

....and for the record, California has been HOT, but not so sunny lately.

Your comments so made me smile, i had silly fun taking the white shirt pictures. THANK YOU ALL :kiss::rose::kiss:
Its going to be a busy cooking / cleaning day here, our little one is coming tonight, She will be in for a big shock from her sunny CA to a rainy NY. But its so going to be fun, and even she is 31, I m so going to love playing mamsie for a few days :).

I am glad you are cooking ! You are my favorite meal and desert! All the nutrition I need!
Hugs and Kisses!

Hmmmm.....wish I had been on your train!

Hi beautiful!!! Hope you had a great hump day! :rose::kiss:

What lucky doctors you have!!!

Enjoy your time with your little one... Have fun... and btw you look great in your going to the doctor attire!!! :rose::kiss::rose:

My sweet wonderful Lit friends, thank you again for all the sweet comments :heart::kiss::rose:.
Sassy thank you for sharing the paired picture here, it was so much fun doing, and loved having Tman in the middle :devil::D.

So here a few more silly ones in hubbies white shirt.
Alluring temptress

Looking lovely as always. Have a great weekend!

Happy Friday, Emmy!
Hope the weather clears up so you and your daughter can have lots of fun together!
Always sexy and silly....keeping flashing that beautiful smile!
And...love your photos...so playful and enticing! You are delicious!
Have a great weekend!

Dreams are made of such possibilities :rose:

Hope you girls are both looking forward to a great weekend x
Relaxing at home. Not going anywhere this year. I just hope the weather stays nice.
Emmy is having a blast with her daughter.
Happy Friday Emmy and Sassy
I've been outside tanning (or in my case burning) with my girls, so it has been nice.
yum, not yum, yum:cattail:

On the contrary. ;) Mistheory is very yum! :heart:

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend ladies... Kick back, have fun, enjoy time with friends and family... :rose::kiss::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back