I feel terrible....

My I

Literotica Guru
I killed an entire family today. I could see it coming but I just couldn't stop. They started across the road in front of me and I was yelling, "DON'T DO IT!!!" But Mama just kept on going. They were clear. Other side of the road. I was relieved.

But then Mama made a fast U-turn. :(

Mama deserved it. That kind of stupidity doesn't deserve to live.

But her poor little ducklings. They didn't know any better. Just following Mama.

All I saw was a plume of feathers in the mirror. :(

I killed an entire family today. I could see it coming but I just couldn't stop. They started across the road in front of me and I was yelling, "DON'T DO IT!!!" But Mama just kept on going. They were clear. Other side of the road. I was relieved.

But her poor little ducklings. They didn't know any better. Just following Mama.

Oh . . . :rose: :(

Aw...that is so sad. I once ran over an opossum, turned around to see if it was ok, and it was giving birth to a bunch of babies (prematurely?). Then another opossum (dad?) Came out of the woods and started carrying them one by one off the road and into the woods. I really felt terrible...even though opossums are gross.

Reason 786 I'm going to hell....I wouldn't have felt as sad if you'd hit people.:eek:

Poor little duckies.:(

I killed an entire family today. ...All I saw was a plume of feathers in the mirror. :(

I don't understand. I mean unless you didn't have a fry pan with you.

---
I went and shot the maximum the game laws would allow,
Two game wardens, seven hunters, and a cow.

Reason 786 I'm going to hell....I wouldn't have felt as sad if you'd hit people.:eek:

Just so long as you know how to pluck and gut and make orange sauce. Or cook Peking Duck, but that's a bit harder..... one of my favorites when it's done well. One the other hand, if all you saw was a plume of feathers in the mirror .... what a terrible tragedy ... good duck gone to waste :eek:

Peking-duck.jpg

On a side note: An hour earlier, coming out of Akron and going into a construction zone where the left lane was closed, I look in the mirror to see a soccer mom crossover SUV zooming up on me in the left lane. The Orange barrels are already encroaching on the left lane and this ignorant farktard isn't up to my door but still coming. I locked up all 18 wheels to avoid the immanent crash and she squeaked by it barely a foot of space. Total.

A the dumbassed woman drove by I see a car seat in the back with about a three yr old girl in it.

THAT is one piece of shit who deserves to die in a fiery crash. But not with the child in the car. I wouldn't shed a single tear for that self-centered bitch.

I know the feeling, I hit a rabbit a few years ago, I tried to miss him, but he swerved to avoid me and went right under the tire. I still feel bad about it.

I also got a few pheasants, but each one ruined my windshield so I didn't feel so bad, they flew into me more than I hit them.

I got a deer once, and that was worse, way worse. And cost a lot more. It was dark, and while I could have, and should have, taken her home to process, I was too shaken up and left her there. At least my truck was still driveable. Still cost a lot to fix.

I hate road kill, I mentally apologize to the little critters as I pass them on the road. The other day while walking, I saw a car actually try to hit a squirrel that was crossing the road. He missed and nearly went over the sidewalk. He and the bozo in the passenger seat were laughing hysterically. I wouldn't mind running them down.

A few years ago my wife was riding down the mountain from Silverton Co with a friend in a small SUV (company car) and a back seat full of other adults. They hit a full-grown elk stag that jumped out of the cover beside the road. It was in the air when they hit it and it went up and over the car, otherwise it could have been as fatal for her as it was for the stag. The SUV was undrivable and I think the insurance company eventually totaled it.

I never heard a moment of remorse for the stag. I did hear a lot of, "Damn that thing was big!"

On a side note: An hour earlier, coming out of Akron and going into a construction zone where the left lane was closed, I look in the mirror to see a soccer mom crossover SUV zooming up on me in the left lane. The Orange barrels are already encroaching on the left lane and this ignorant farktard isn't up to my door but still coming. I locked up all 18 wheels to avoid the immanent crash and she squeaked by it barely a foot of space. Total.

A the dumbassed woman drove by I see a car seat in the back with about a three yr old girl in it.

THAT is one piece of shit who deserves to die in a fiery crash. But not with the child in the car. I wouldn't shed a single tear for that self-centered bitch.

Did she have that sticker on the rear window that says 'Child On Board'? Apparently that excuses her, because it's her license to drive like a fuckwit...

The wife of a good friend of mine, driving one evening across Cannock Chase (a national forest) had the misfortune to kill a Badger (see here )
Eventually help arrived to take the car back home (no way was it going to move).

The garage managed to disentangle the later Badger from the radiation, fan-belt and most of the other bits located at the front of the engine. Talking to the Insurance Company was a bit different.

"What kind of car is a 'badger'" asked to overseas insurance clerk.
It was, apparently, one of those surreal conversations.
They didn't pay up.

A few years back I saw a dog go after a mother duck and her ducklings. She led them off into bushes and then she suddenly reversed, flapping to get a lot of attention and lead the dog away from her babies. When she got far enough away, she took off and left the dog trying to work out where his dinner had gone.

In that situation, the fast U-turn is a smart mama protecting her young. Unfortunately, ducks aren't really equipped to understand the difference between "dog chasing my babies" and "truck that's not trying to hit us".

The wife of a good friend of mine, driving one evening across Cannock Chase (a national forest) had the misfortune to kill a Badger (see here )
Eventually help arrived to take the car back home (no way was it going to move).

Here it's wombats. Basically a sack of potatoes with claws and a little button nose. Definitely not something you want to hit; I've heard stories where the wombat came off better than the car.

Here it's wombats. Basically a sack of potatoes with claws and a little button nose. Definitely not something you want to hit; I've heard stories where the wombat came off better than the car.

And big grey and red kangaroos. Get hit by one of those big buggers and you know it.

Here in South Oz I've seen some lazy bastard sea eagles come down and dine on road kill - that's impressive scavenging when you see a bird with a ten foot wing span carry away a wozza.

A few years back I saw a dog go after a mother duck and her ducklings. She led them off into bushes and then she suddenly reversed, flapping to get a lot of attention and lead the dog away from her babies. When she got far enough away, she took off and left the dog trying to work out where his dinner had gone.

In that situation, the fast U-turn is a smart mama protecting her young. Unfortunately, ducks aren't really equipped to understand the difference between "dog chasing my babies" and "truck that's not trying to hit us".

Jeez. You Ozzies and your killer fauna. I already knew the great white sharks, funnel web spiders, jellyfish, sea and land snakes, etc. were dangerous, but wombats?

Jeez. You Ozzies and your killer fauna. I already knew the great white sharks, funnel web spiders, jellyfish, sea and land snakes, etc. were dangerous, but wombats?

Don't forget the octopuses and the platypuses! Platypuses probably won't kill you but they'll mess you up. Oh, and the stinging trees.

But apart from that and the crocs, you're safe here!

(and horses kill more people than all of those animals combined, but people are weird about risk evaluation.)

Don't forget the octopuses and the platypuses! Platypuses probably won't kill you but they'll mess you up. Oh, and the stinging trees.

But apart from that and the crocs, you're safe here!

(and horses kill more people than all of those animals combined, but people are weird about risk evaluation.)

According to a vet with whom I once had a very enjoyable dinner, horses mainly kill (and injure) people who are afraid of horses. I'm not sure how valid this view is. But I can understand the logic. :)

Only when they roll the car.

Google Patrick the Wombat - he's probably our most famous wombat - was. RIP.

He was a big boy.

According to a vet with whom I once had a very enjoyable dinner, horses mainly kill (and injure) people who are afraid of horses. I'm not sure how valid this view is. But I can understand the logic. :)

I have an arrangement with horses. I don't sit on them, they don't sit on me, we're all happy.

Back