Having problems getting a story posted

Hi, I made this topic a while back :

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1428874

and I've gotten no responses from either Laurel or Conagher.

Can anyone assist?

Your post doesn't give anyone enough information to help. Among other things, I didn't/don't know that Laurel is away.

I don't know of any reason why you wouldn't be able to post to technical support. There have been minor delays getting stories posted, but on the order of a few days--not three weeks.

What category were you posting too? What response (if any) have you had on the user control panel?
 
The usual General Board morons hazing a newbie.

PM Laurel. Private message, upper right hand corner of the page. By your name.
 
I have PMed Laurel with no reply so far. That's the first thing I did actually!
 
Are you sure you sent a PM (Private Message), top right of this screen, to laurel and not an e-mail? Contrary to what the site indicates, she does not open e-mails--only the one, Private Message, system.
 
Have double-checked and resent. Thanks for the heads-up - sometimes we lose track of the silliest things!
 
Have double-checked and resent. Thanks for the heads-up - sometimes we lose track of the silliest things!

I think you were scammed on the Conager thing. You asked the question on the playgrounders' thread and the one who gave you the name Conager has had his account closed for spamming. Laurel and only Laurel is the one to contact--and by Private Message only, not e-mail.
 
Have messaged both, still no reply. :(

As I said, you won't get a reply--or one you want to get--from Conager. You asked your question on a forum that plays with newcomers. Conager has nothing to do with the posting of your story. You were slammed.

You also haven't confirmed that you understand that you have to query Laurel by Private Message and that you understand how to send a Private Message here.
 
Laurel just messaged me. Thanks everyone for your attention to this message! It's on its way to being resolved now. :)
 
Back
Top