Old 05-19-2017, 06:19 PM   #1
zeester22
Virgin

Looking for long lossed story

He guys,

A couple of years ago, I red this amazing story about a incubus who captured a women and took her with him to his castle to eventually kill her. However, he decided against this. Later he found out she was some sort of special angel(?), who had some mysterical power over demons, because she could turn their sins against them and amplify them. Of course, this story was accompanied by some graphic BDSM descriptions Oh, and the demon had to prevent other demons from knowing her true nature, as they then would surely kill her.
Anyone any idea what the title of this story was, and where I could find it? I would love to read it again, and this time also the ending

Thank you!

Last edited by zeester22 : 05-19-2017 at 07:19 PM.

Old 05-19-2017, 06:48 PM   #2
lovecraft68
Kill em all

If you're description is accurate, then the story isn't. Succubi are female demons. Incubus is a male demon. But hey, details never stopped people from writing a story I suppose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3QX2aMdeI0

Old 05-19-2017, 07:20 PM   #3
zeester22
Virgin

Mistake

Thank you lovecraft68. Probably the mistake was all mine, I have corrected it

Old 05-19-2017, 08:05 PM   #4
zeester22
Virgin

Demonic submission from thelastchaoslord

I finally found the title of the story; demonic submission. However, it has been removed from Literotica and not (yet?) returned. If anyone has had any contact with the writer please let me know, I would love to have an update (or rather the story ofcourse&#128556

Old 05-20-2017, 07:48 AM   #5
lovecraft68
Kill em all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeester22 View Post
I finally found the title of the story; demonic submission. However, it has been removed from Literotica and not (yet?) returned. If anyone has had any contact with the writer please let me know, I would love to have an update (or rather the story ofcourse&#128556
Many times when an author pulls a story its because they decided to try and sell it. Maybe go to sites like Smashwords or Amazon and try some key word searches. Maybe you'll get lucky and spot it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3QX2aMdeI0