Our Paragraphs

Sometimes you wake up and decide..."WTH! Today I'm just going to be silly! Nothing is going to get me down today!" :D

Well today was one of those mornings around our house! I just looked at her, smiled and licked her face from chin-to-forehead. Let's just say it spiraled from there! :rolleyes:;):cool:

LOL I love it!!! :p

Sometimes you wake up and decide..."WTH! Today I'm just going to be silly! Nothing is going to get me down today!" :D

Well today was one of those mornings around our house! I just looked at her, smiled and licked her face from chin-to-forehead. Let's just say it spiraled from there! :rolleyes:;):cool:

Chin to forehead? I think I would have started at her lips and then worked my way south.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Hahahahaha. You two are all kinds of silly, sexy FUN -- and I LOVE it.

I Have Everything

I don’t need to see you to love you
I only need to know you’re there;
I don’t need to feel you
To have you touch my heart
I only need to know you care

I don’t need to look into your eyes
To believe that this is real
I only need to understand
What you think and feel

Love, it is a feeling
That can’t be seen, and though,
I would love to have you here to hold
Just by having you in my life
I have everything

I Love You :kiss:

attachment.php

GK, your words and your pic are just.... beautiful!
That gentle, but sly smile must possess his heart 24/7!

When I gaze into her eyes I see truth. I see radiance. I see that inner beauty that flows forth like raging waters when the floodgates are opened. The emotion within, the love she holds dear, the tender caring, the unbridled passion…they all pour out. They show her for who she really is – a woman alive.

Her eyes shine bright when we talk. Her eyes sparkle when I say her name. And when my hands reach out and touches her…her eyes light up a room with the brightness of a thousand suns!

I get lost in her eyes. They devour my soul. They rip my world asunder and I drown in their glorious warmth. For in her eyes I go willingly, without fear, without trepidation, and know that in her eyes…I will be forever safe.

Her eyes truly are a window to her soul. They tell the story of her life. And in those same eyes, I see the promise of our future. And it is what gives me strength to carry-on during the worst of days. Her eyes are magical, mystical, and above all, her eyes are love.

And in MY eyes, I only hope she finds a sliver of the same.

attachment.php

And your words, too, Sean -- always so soooo lovely. I love catching up on all the sexy and sensual hot stuff happening between you two. As always, thanks for sharing with all of us... The paired eye pic is awesome!

Hahahahaha. You two are all kinds of silly, sexy FUN -- and I LOVE it.

And your words, too, Sean -- always so soooo lovely. I love catching up on all the sexy and sensual hot stuff happening between you two. As always, thanks for sharing with all of us... The paired eye pic is awesome!

Thank you! We were just playing around with some close ups and these two just happened to give us some really fun ideas! Glad you like them! The eye pics are in my top favorites as well!

GK, your words and your pic are just.... beautiful!
That gentle, but sly smile must possess his heart 24/7!

It's not just that smile that grabbed my heart...it's the TOTAL package!

She captured my heart with her mind and her soul,
she wrapped it up tight with her smile.
Her eyes flashed a brilliance in which I willingly dove,
And her love keeps me glowing for all time.

well hello stranger!! I haven't seen our sweet Tali around lately! so good to see you back and commenting in or thread. :)

I know! Rough and busy day yesterday so it cut into my perving time! :(

Back in the locker room

Good morning to all!! Just wanted to drop by and leave a special morning surprise for my :heart:!

I know I said I was done with the locker room series a while ago, but I also said I would still snap a few of them occasionally.

This one is specifically for my :heart:, but you can all enjoy it as well! ;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Mmmmm well I can't top that morning wake up pic!!! So sexy my :heart:

I'm in a teasing mood this morning :kiss:

attachment.php

Last edited:

attachment.php

You know I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but I certainly see something else I'd rather sip on! ;)

Good morning my love!! I always enjoy when you're in a teasing mood :)

Good morning to all!! Just wanted to drop by and leave a special morning surprise for my :heart:!

I know I said I was done with the locker room series a while ago, but I also said I would still snap a few of them occasionally.

attachment.php

Sooooo glad that you and the Locker Room just can't seem to quit each other!
So effin' sexy, Mr. Sean! :heart::kiss:

You know I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but I certainly see something else I'd rather sip on! ;)

Good morning my love!! I always enjoy when you're in a teasing mood :)

Gosh golly, Miss Kitty is so pretty!! You look lovely this morning. And as usual, your smile just can't help but make me smile, too. Morning smoochie boochies to you! :heart:

Sooooo glad that you and the Locker Room just can't seem to quit each other!
So effin' sexy, Mr. Sean! :heart::kiss:

Gosh golly, Miss Kitty is so pretty!! You look lovely this morning. And as usual, your smile just can't help but make me smile, too. Morning smoochie boochies to you! :heart:

Happy Saturday Ms eLLEXa!! We always love you stopping by to say Hello!!

We love your smoochie kisses!! And we'll each take a cheek and give them right back!! :kiss::kiss: :D

attachment.php

hi sexy! good to see you hanging out in the locker room again! that chest is looking very yummy!! hope no one minds if I get a lick!! :D:D:D:p

Thank you ellEXa :kiss: lots of smoochies to you too!
Ps... I saw yummies in your thread too this morning :devil:

hi sexy! good to see you hanging out in the locker room again! that chest is looking very yummy!! hope no one minds if I get a lick!! :D:D:p
Lol Staci! Yes feel free to lick that computer screen to your hearts desire :p ;) :catroar: :D

Last edited:
Welcome to our little corner of the Lit world! We are glad you found us!

I hope we don't make you "puke from our cuteness" like PrettyKitty! LOL!!!

Oh good gravy! I never said puke! I just said you guys are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute it's...whatever. You're cute. Shaddup.

Sick?!?!?! Does our cuteness make you want to puke?!

She ABSOLUTELY IS!! :heart::heart::heart:

LOL, no. I love it. You guys are perfect ♥

attachment.php

well hello there handsome!

attachment.php

and good morning gorgeous!

Oh good gravy! I never said puke! I just said you guys are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute it's...whatever. You're cute. Shaddup.

LOL, no. I love it. You guys are perfect ♥

well hello there handsome!

and good morning gorgeous!

Haha you tell him PK!!! I love when you give him a good schooling :devil:

Awwwww thx PK back at you and good morning sexy :kiss:

Back