What's with the fat cunts crying about being called fat cunts?

There's not a damn thing wrong with you, from what I've seen.

Thank you Blob, but that's not what I'm saying. I would never subject myself to a voting process because I fall on the side of different than typical.

How's this whole "Guys discussing how women feel about being called fat" going for you males? Well? It seems to be going well.

LOL! Excellent ;)

It is like nine old fat white male congressmen: "Congressional Birth Control Hearing Involves Exactly Zero People Who Have a Uterus"

Thank you Blob, but that's not what I'm saying. I would never subject myself to a voting process because I fall on the side of different than typical.

Nah, I doubt it. Some people are happy with welfare cheddar every night, but most would prefer something with a more unique flavor.

Hell, if a slimy fucker like me can post myself on a place like this with relatively little flaying resulting therefrom, somebody like you would do fine.

You too, you fucking whinger. When you two are here bemoaning the fact that you don't look like Barker's Beauties, there are actual uglies out there in the world that are jealous.

It certainly wasn't intended to be whiny, but it come out like that. Sure, I played up my attributes but there's always in the back of my thoughts...lazy beaner, redhead bitches are crazy, midget etc. Just one of those...still cuts.

I'll stick with the green eyes and fabulous smile.

Don't fret...

...jenin will no doubt post soon and you can call her a "fucking idiot" again, and then someone else will call her a "stupid bitch" again, and then you can do your own high five, I guess.

Well, Jenin deserves it. It's the morally expedient thing to do.

It certainly wasn't intended to be whiny, but it come out like that. Sure, I played up my attributes but there's always in the back of my thoughts...lazy beaner, redhead bitches are crazy, midget etc. Just one of those...still cuts.

I'll stick with the green eyes and fabulous smile.

Redheaded bitches are crazy, but the rest of that is claptrap. As for the "beaner" thing, you should be thankful that you have the best racial slur. Beans are just plain funny and delicious.

Definitely. "Beaner" and "cracker" are the best.

Were I British, I'd probably eat the former on the latter.

Fucking limey cunts.

Watch it! You are dangerously close to the banned combination of beans and bread that has been browned.

Definitely. "Beaner" and "cracker" are the best.

Were I British, I'd probably eat the former on the latter.

Fucking limey cunts.

Cracker is retarded. I never even heard that until I was probably in my 20s. Maybe it used to be a regional thing?

I remember me and my cousin when we were kids trying to think of insults for white people, we thought honkey was dumb but its better than cracker. Simply saying "white boy" with a certain inflection in tone was the main insult at my school. I kind of like whitey and pasty face. Pasty face is funny.

Back