? for the women that like their nipples played with a little roughly.

berk1234

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Posts
154
We've recently discovered that my wife likes her nipples played with somewhat roughly. She doesn't want them ripped off, but she definitely likes them pulled and twisted aggressively. Usually for Valentine's day I get my wife several romantic things and then one sexual thing. I saw in a catalog some nipple jewelry. They aren't clamps, they more pinch around the nipple. Does anyone have experience with something like this? I couldn't tell if it was supposed to stimulate her at all or just be jewelry to look at.
 
You might want to talk to her about getting her nipples pierced!!!!! That is a real turn on for some women. My wife wore hers for about ten years and her body rejected them and she had to remove them. We sure miss them.
 
Mmmm.... I love my nipples roughly played with too. It's a major turn on for me.
 
I've never tried what you are describing, but it sounds like decorative jewelry. Since your wife enjoys rougher play she would enjoy some nipple clamps. Have fun. ;)
 
You might want to talk to her about getting her nipples pierced!!!!! That is a real turn on for some women. My wife wore hers for about ten years and her body rejected them and she had to remove them. We sure miss them.

Too funny...I'd never thought of that before and after you mentioned it, I really got into the idea. I mentioned it too my wife and she SOOOOO did not go for that idea. Luckily I'm always saying crazy stuff to her so she just laughed it off as another one of my crazy statements. Oh well.
 
I have a pair that are like a flower with the metal coming together to pinch the mipple. Hope this isn't too late but I think your wife would appreciate anything that tells her you thought about her sexual desires. Happy Valentines Day
 
I have come across two basic varieties of nipple clamps. Those that are spring loaded so they fully clamp when placed on the nipple (like a roach clip), or the better variety, those with a screw that allow you to control how much pressure is placed on the nipple (attached pic if I got this right).

If you would like to try a basic cheap clamp, just go to your local Dollar store as you can usually find them there. However for someone who desires that extra degree of control, I would suggest getting clamps with the adjustable screw option.

Also be aware that while you can adjust the clamp while it on your sub, after removing them, the sensations can be much more intense as blood flow returns.

W~
 

Attachments

  • Good-Clamp.jpg
    Good-Clamp.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 340
Clamps don't do diddley for me...unless the objective was to make me bitchy and want to attach clothes pegs to a set of balls.

Teeth do the job just fine, but if you want a little hightened sensation while said teeth are busy elsewhere, I find an "embracer" keeps my nipples at attention without making me sore. Plus they're pretty...pretty is a big selling feature, I will put up with endless suffering if it's pretty. Kinda like shoes! :D
 
I love that too, and it's always nice when a lover kisses them after to "make them all better" :)
 
I find an "embracer" keeps my nipples at attention without making me sore. Plus they're pretty...pretty is a big selling feature, I will put up with endless suffering if it's pretty. Kinda like shoes! :D

Do you mind elaborating on what an "embracer" is?
 
Love a lover's nipples hard and played with hard

Quite delicious to see the pleasure in her eyes
 
If they are like mine they stay on while my nipple is hard but pop off when it softens. They are tight initially.
Sensation wise I prefer clamps, shields are pretty, but clamps feel sooo good!
It is a matter of taste :)
 
Yummy........

If they are like mine they stay on while my nipple is hard but pop off when it softens. They are tight initially.
Sensation wise I prefer clamps, shields are pretty, but clamps feel sooo good!
It is a matter of taste :)

I like making crosses on nipples with black athletic tape when they are soft and pulling them of once they get hard ;) Sometimes slowly, sometimes not............
 
I don't like anything clamped to my nipples but I do enjoy them being pulled, twisted and sucked on. A real turn on for me and I hope the guy/girl who is doing it
 
Clamps

I like the clamps with the screws. I've tried the jewelry kind you're describing, and the damned things wouldn't stay on! They sure are pretty - I'm a sucker for jewelry, but they didn't really do the trick for me.
 
I'm not a big fan of clamps either, but I like to have my nipples handled roughly. I don't have a lot of feelig there (not sure why) so rough with the hands and mouth is the only way to go. Sometimes using something warm (like microwaved honey or fruit syrup) is fun too.
 
Back
Top