Strap-on experiences

our tool

This is what I us with my BF

Did you ever use a strap-on?

Was ever one used on you?

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?

Would you do it again?
I have been fucked with one and really enjoyed it. It's different having a woman being dominant like that. I enjoyed letting go. I'd definitely do it again with someone into it. I alway seem to be more relaxed than I have ever been lying there afterwards.

I have taken a couple of huge strapons before, most recently a strapon called 'Hung', absolutely amazing, 13 inches long and 9 inches circumference. I can only take 8 or so inside me but I have a firm appreciation of why women tend to rate girth over length! That was one hot domme session.

I cannot suck it so well but I have been tied and had a strapon pushed down my throat until the tears ran and I gagged...so so hot and the fact my Mistress at he time was soaking wet and horny afterwards for my tongue was even better. I since found out she had a vibrating egg inside her under the harness.

Ladies message me if you would like to see pics of me and hung. Xx

I have taken a couple of huge strapons before, most recently a strapon called 'Hung', absolutely amazing, 13 inches long and 9 inches circumference. I can only take 8 or so inside me but I have a firm appreciation of why women tend to rate girth over length! That was one hot domme session.

I cannot suck it so well but I have been tied and had a strapon pushed down my throat until the tears ran and I gagged...so so hot and the fact my Mistress at he time was soaking wet and horny afterwards for my tongue was even better. I since found out she had a vibrating egg inside her under the harness.

Ladies message me if you would like to see pics of me and hung. Xx

Nice!!!!

I've tasted the strapon quite a lot, as well as several T-Girls have had my ass and mouth. The first time my girlfriend took my ass she began with having me give her black strapon head. You would have thought she could actually feel me blowing her the way she went on. It was a big visual/psychological turn-on for her. Then she hogtied me, wrists to ankles with my defenseless ass up in the air. Not that she needed to tie me up, but this was her thing. With condom on, lubed, she put her ashtray and glass of whiskey on my lower back, lit her cigarette, and slowly, methodically enjoyed my ass, all the while getting herself off with dirty talk and tormenting my balls from time to time with her long, sharp nails. She also loved to take me with her sitting and making my sit on her cock facing away from her. Needless to say, the strapon is an integral part of her reportoire. I wouldn't have it any other way. Whatever makes her happy. :)

There is nothing like feeling her body against mine as she moves in and out and watching her tits while she is thrusting...cum so hard every time...

As far as sucking it, that seems reserved for when she Domme's but it turns her on to watch me do it and it really gets me in the mood too!

So at which date can you ask a girl if she will put on a strap on?

2nd time we ever met, he was naked up a ladder getting my semi retired strap on out of a box in the attic...we've never looked back...:D

Have used strap-ons on men and women. Most women I meet, however, want to try it out of curiousity, but find that they don't like it (maybe it's me?). The majority of guys love it, though.

i doubt its you, amazing that you can get both to try it. Must be hypnosis or something, most women i bring it up to go running

2nd time we ever met, he was naked up a ladder getting my semi retired strap on out of a box in the attic...we've never looked back...:D

Ha! I loved this response janeyl!! I'd like to think I'll be sending some poor sap to dig mine out sometime!

Had a good experience over the weekend. He was new to the whole thing, so didn't relax as much as would've been good, but once he was loosened up - literally and figuratively - we had a blast. Well, he did the blasting. :)

Had a good experience over the weekend. He was new to the whole thing, so didn't relax as much as would've been good, but once he was loosened up - literally and figuratively - we had a blast. Well, he did the blasting. :)
Ooh sounds like a good time!

Back