New Fem Boy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mvd16eB26D1rizqaho1_500.jpg


A smooth true fem boi.
So HOT

OMG Star! Yum!
 
another one from the past !

tumblr_mraqo0VhoO1s9n96bo1_500.jpg


I like her panties;)

shit ! oh ...sorry , i just cursed myself as i could not escape to think back about my past affairs on seeing some of the hot pictures in this GLBT . bec , it all really happened and it is really awkward to accept it. long long times ago , in my school end year , i met a girl on our rural visit and fascinated by her sight and probing boobs which are really enticing me to suck and lick it . curiously , my elder sister who also came along with me that time tried to make me stay away from her . i am confused because we two are doing lesbian already and enjoying it also . but i obeyed my sis orders but i and this new hot girl has found a plum chance in her absence to be alone . that village girl talked nicely to me and requested me to come along with their to the fields . i immediagely agreed and went there , in the privacy of fields ,we settled down to repeated kissing and cuddling .
i cupped her nice boobs and kissed them as she is moaning and fondling my boobs and she suddenly started to lick my pussy and get me climaxed quickly . i tried to touch her pussy many times but when forced her hands behind so that to touch her soft panty , i am in a big big shock .

because , what i have found is an full hard cock :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:just like in this picture and she is shemale and she is my first ever shemale sex mate who fucked me to a fantastic thrill and satisfaction . other than that girl , i experienced one another outing with a shemale in my city also .
those two occasions are my only chance to taste fem boys. it is also a great fun. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top