Bad customers (closed for ash13)

Forthinu

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Posts
454
It was dark and rainy in the town, so I wasn't surprised to see nobody on the street. I kept walkinmg nevertheless to that car hifi shop again. It was a small, dirty building, the shop to the left was abandonded since two years and the one to the right closed all the time. I was probably the last customer today. I hope it wouldn't be that woman at the desk again. She was very sexy, for sure, but she messed up everything. Two times she ordered the wrong part, the last time she promised I would get it today. I hope this was true, or... I don't know. I arrived. I could see light, but the shop window was blocked with advertizing posters, so it was impossible to see inside. I pushed the door open and walked inside.
 
I hated working at the parts shop. Because it was dirty but was the first place to work being just out of college at 22. More so I hated it cause my "boss" who was also my uncle told me to dress semi sexy to play up to male customers. Tonight I wore a baby blue sleevless top that zipped up the entire front,a black pleated skirt 2" above the knees nude pantyhose and 3" baby blue heels. Even though iit was a dirty shop. I still am a girly girl so liked to dress business like with skirts and heels.
 
I closed the door behind me and walked to the desk. It was her again... well. I stood in front of the desk, surely somehow impressive to watch, as I am 6'2 tall and strong built, my blond hair in a ponytail, my bue eyes piercing here. I looked at her hair and her face, waiting for a moment.
 
With a friendly "fake" smile I say can I help you sir?" Hoping he would say just looking and I could finish up stuff before end of day.
 
Now didn't she even recognize me?! I leaned my large hand on the table.
"You know I have been here before. The last time you said I could fetch my cables today...."
 
Oh sorry sir it wil be a few more days they sent the wrong cables. Still strong but not like the ones you ordered and a bit shorter then you asked for. I am sorry for their mix up. They said I ordered wrong but I know I was correct. You can have them free of charge if ya like". I head to back to get them short skirt bouncing as I walk and a few moments later emerge with them.
 
I watched her going down the stairs into the storage room, seeing her legs under the short skirt. I felt excited and annoyed the same time. I peeked down, nobody else was here. I looked down at her, seeing her chest under the top... for a moment imagining to pull the zipper.
"I told you before. They wont fit! Just get me some that are 5 inch longer and stronger. I have been here threee times already.! I looked up to her face, while I had put down both arms on the counter now, not even on purpose.
 
Sorry sir this is all we have in stock. More in tomorrow. Can I help you look at or for anything else while here before we close?" I ask trying to calm his frustration. Knowing he is bigger and no one around since it's nearly close up time but mainly to keep good customer relations to show my boss a " girly girl" can operate this parts shop.
 
I bet she would not even find the proper cables even if they were in front of her in the desk. I knew how much rejected or not classified things were in storage, so you could find them if you just tried. I looked over to the open door beside the desk.
"I think I will just have a look in there myself if I find something fitting then."
I wasn't sure if she would try to stop me, but I was determined to go in nevertheless. I stepped forward, stretching out my hand to push her to the side if necessary. just as I did, I thought this would look as if I was going to grab her breasts or even go to her zipper, and indeed, this thought went through my mind.
 
Last edited:
OOC edit last post and as I go to stop you "distract" me by flipping skirt or going for top zipper So ya get past me. Then I will edit. Love your postings so far
 
I see the hands shoot forth and seemingly take aim at the zipper on my top I freeze in my tracks and take a deep breath in anticipation of your next move .
 
I just tried to push her to her side, as I saw her freezing - she probably really thought I would go for her breasts.... which wasn't such a bad idea, after all. She made enough nonsense to rather be quite about a little groping then to loose her shop for all the mistakes... I almost really touched her, but slowed my hand down and stopped it by her shoulder, pushing her to the side a bit. If I would take my chance, I would getter get out of the room to the entrance and move to the cellar. Was I crayz? I really thought about it... I made an decisision about what I would do. I would go down the cellar to look for a fitting cable. Either, she would not follow me; then I would take a cable and walk out, and she be lucky to get away with it. If she would follow me and I would not find for what I came for... she would have to pay in the cellar.

"You wont find the cables in the cellar anyway. I will go down into the cellar now myself and see if I find fitting ones."
I started moving.
 
I follow you down saying " sir your not supposed to be here this area is for employees only!"I stammer trying to show a no nonsense tough side. I see you rifle through cords and cables seemingly getting more frustrated as you are not finding your parts or anything that would make avoid substitute for them.
 
I turned around to her, my hand going into her hair, grabbing tight, while i looked down on her.
"You are so stupid. Right?!! I pulled her closer by her hair.
 
"Owww let go sir what are you doing ?" I say inns state of shock at your bold move. "Leave now and I will say nothing to my boss". I say trying to show a feisty side as my heart races and my perky chest rises and falls under the zip up top.
 
I saw her full breats moving.... I pushed her back, until she hit a shelve with boxes and cables, still holding her hair, putting my other hand on her chest, reaching for the zipper.
 
"Si...sir what are you doing? I am sorry your cables will come in soon promise" I say meekly as I watch your hand lower to my zipper top, trapped up against the shelf. I hope it's just a bluff move because with the top being tight I went bra less under the top. I bite my lower lip in nervous anticipation as I am frozen in shock, not screaming nor moving. The closer your hand gets and the look in your eye,little by little I think maybe this is no bluff!
 
Slowly I started to pull down the slipper, growing hard while I looked down on that cleavage unfolding in front of me. I stopped, not taking her to off completely yet, just exposing her full breast enough to have a peek. I grabbed her right hand instead, while I let go her hair to grab a roll of speaker cable form the shelf, tying her spread arm to the shelf. Finished with that, i grabbed for her other arm, to do the same on the left.
 
Kinda freaking out now my breathing increases as I begin to blush knowing I'm bra less underneath as the zipper is lowered. Arms trapped now as I plead for you to let me go. But seemingly it falls on deaf ears.
 
I finishes tying up her other arm, leaving her spreadeagled. Now I finally groped her breasts, the nipples still covered by her half open top. I squeezed them with both hands, then I went down to her skirt with one hand, caressing her upper tigh. I pushed my jhand under her skirt, but still on her leg only.
 
With my top halfway unzipped my deep breaths of anxiety jerky cause them to pop out. I squirm as you feel my nylon clad leg. Hands bound spread to the side so squirming is all I can do. "Why are you doing this please stop I promise I will say nothing" I whimper trying in vain to break the curds but they are heavy duty cord and my petite frame had no chance to break them loose.
 
"Of course you wont." I said, ripping her skirt down in one fast movement, letting it glide down to her ankles.
 
As my skirt falls in a puddle around my ankles, I squeeze my nylon clad thighs together on an attempt to hide the obvious. The fact that I am not only shaved but pantiless underneath my pantyhose. My mind says to kick you. But I am frozen in a state of hand shock and half arousal as I blush heavy now as I know you see no sign of panties under the nylon material.
 
"Now that's a surprise, isn't it." I hooked my thumb into her pantyhose, pulling it down to her knees, making it more difficult to her to move her legs. I focused my attention on her breasts again, pulling the zipper fully down now.
 
Back
Top