The Model Aunt and Her Dominating Nephew {Closed}

IntriguedLover

Ruby Mistress of Desire
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Posts
4,107
Character Profile: Alexandra "Alex" Kendricks - Age 36 - Slender Figure, large bust - Former Vicky's Secret Runway Angel - Current Modeling Coach for upcoming stars - Has occasionally starred in a porno for extra cash.

(as requested by my co-writer to provide) Co-Writer's Character Profile: Max Smith - Age 22 - Pre-Grad at Rembrandt Art School - Dominating side that shows in the bedroom and in public if he sees fit.

"Oh god, is that today Sis? I'll pick him up. Rembrandt College on 8th yeah? Alright. Yeah I'll get Max and take him to his condo. Yeah, he needs to learn to drive. No, no worries, it doesn't matter. There will be other times. Talk later, hon. Buh-bye."

I hung up the phone as I sighed. My plans had to be cut yet again until a later date. I was supposed to meet a director for yet another Porn film. I hadn't been making ends meet here lately since I quit modeling. The mentor side of the runway was a tough road to handle and if the bitches won't listen to advice, then I don't make the money. Oh the days of actually being one of those bitches, ordering everyone to do what I wanted, dressing to kill and flaunting my god-given skills. Where had those days gone? And now, I am single. No husband, no children. No love life whatsoever. The only poundings I get is when "Dr. Jack" as he calls himself gives me a buzz and tells me to 'get my ass to the set'. Now, I'm stuck shuffling my near-college grad nephew around as a favor to my older sister. She had kids basically when I was just getting out of high school. I'm always the one to come when she calls and yet, never the other way around.

I flipped my hair around and grabbed my keys and headed out to my Jag. Considering what type of college it was, I was just hoping I wouldn't be recognized for my 'sluttier-than-Pamela Anderson' roles. I drove off and made my way to the college. When I pulled up outside, I dialed his phone only to realize he was sitting out front. "Max! Hurry it up. Gotta get you back to your condo," I hollered at him outside the window.

Young Man #1: "Oh god! That's the slut from 'Be My Cum-entine!"
Young Man #2: "That's your Aunt man? Oh fucking hell, lucky!!"

I covered my head as I heard that. Yes, that was one of my movies. A lower paid one, but nevertheless a popular one. I just waved and the guys all basically swooned. I just honked the horn. I was wanting to get out of there. I used to be the top bitch on the runway and now, I was just for settling. Wanting to avoid anything. Call me a submissive, whatever. I looked to him as he got in the car. "So, should we go grab something to eat before I get ya to your place?" I shifted the car into gear as I looked to him.

~{Alex's looks - Modeling}~
sexy_megan_fox_by_motionzdzn-d4ochwg.jpg
 
Last edited:
Max was always the bullies favorite prey in high school but that all changed one day after he bought a scratch off and it ended up being a big winning ticket his attitude totally changed he was no longer the prey he was the hunter and first off his list was getting back at the bullies they had no idea what hit them when they found out the football program was closing thanks to a major donation to the school he loved the look on there faces that day he swore to himself he was going to be the guy in charge once he got into collage he was the boss he loved the pussy he was getting left and right hell he had more money than a oil tycoon and thanks to careful planning and a good portfolio he was set for life he always had a crush on his mom sister Alex since he was just a kid and when he heard about how her money situation was going he thought up a plan to make her his he called his mother and asked her to call Alex to pick him up from school and take him to his condo he could drive and he had a license he just didn't tell any of his family the news they were always hounding on him to buy them stuff he make nice a few times buying them stuff here and there he was just finishing fucking his teacher assistant she was a good practice she submitted to any of his commands he loved the power to make this bitch drop her panties anywhere he told her but his big prize was his aunt Alex he was going to make his move soon he got the text that she was on her way to pick me up so i smiled and kissed my latest conquest and whispered into her ear good girl i walked out and saw all the jocks sitting there talking trash and thats when she pulled up and i heard them start talking about her porn video's i gave them each a glare while i walked towards the car and got inside i kissed her on the cheek and said thanks for picking me up in a innocent tone i smiled she had no idea what was going to happen.
 
It was always kind of obvious since High School that Max liked me or had a crush on me. It seemed too obvious at times when I would visit my sister and see him run out of the room when I would pop over there in just my lingerie set needing clothes for a meeting.

I ran my fingers through his hair lovingly as he kissed me on the cheek. "Oh, it's no problem. I know that you needed some help and well, your mom basically begged me. I couldn't pass up on helping my favorite nephew! Shh, don't tell your brothers I said that."

I turned on West Avenue heading towards his condo when I looked over to him. I saw a slight bulge in his pants. "How well endowed is he?" I thought to myself before I shook my head trying to rid the thought. "I'm his aunt! I can't think about that!"

"So do you want burgers or do you wanna go to that new health food joint around the corner from your place? I hear they have good pita meals for the not-so-vegetarian like yourself." I smiled looking to him as my eyes drifted down to his pants once again and then back to the road really fast.
 
I chuckled when she said i was her favorite nephew you know Alex i know when your fibbing i said with a laugh i wouldn't mind a burger but what would you want to eat i said my treat i could feel her staring at my pants a few times and quickly looking away when i turned toward her i chuckled to myself well it seems she likes what she sees maybe this plan will work out pita also sounds good when i could feel her staring at my cock making her jump a little.
 
He seemed to be noticing that I was looking at his 'private' area. I still shook my head as he mentioned that either place sounded good. I didn't care really. "Oh, okay. The burger joint sounds great. We'll go there," I said as I turned the corner to head to the burger place. I smiled at him as we got out of the car. "Haven't done this in so long, not since you were in elementary school. I was on a stop-over from France, remember?" That was a time that was nice, but I never got to stay for long when I was in the modeling biz. Now that I'm retired from the runway, it seemed that I really didn't have anything to do now. "You wanna eat here or to-go?" I asked him.
 
I laughed yea i remember that day Alex you brought me a Eiffel tower snow globe as a surprise gift to be honest i still have that globe yea that's true hardly seeing you but now we got time to spend together if you ever want to hang out i wouldn't mind we got close to the burger joint how about to go i wouldn't mind the company and Alex i said looking into her eyes if you ever need help all you have to do is ask we are family after aren't we i said with a smile behind my smile my true intentions were to get my aunt as a submissive slave to use at any will i choose.
 
I grinned when he said that he could use the company and didn't mind helping me.. I put my hand to his face and patted it gently. "Oh, you've always been so sweet. Now go in and get me just a salad and small burger. I'll be waiting." I watched as he went inside and I noticed his phone was to the side. I knew I shouldn't be snooping through his phone, but he was being too coy and sweet in demeanor. I picked it up and kept looking up for him. I scrolled through his pictures and found some of a woman that looked like a professor tied up with a gag in her mouth. "God, he's into some crazy stuff." I saw him coming back and put his phone back right where he had left it. "Gosh that food smells good.. Let's get to your place.." I shifted the car into drive and took off to his place.
 
I got out of the car when she told me what she wanted i walked inside and order 3 triple mat burgers for me and a salad and a small burger for her i flirted with the cashier while i waited making sure i got her number maybe some day later in the week i could invite her over and break her in i got the food and came out of the burger joint and got into the car i smiled i also got us some oatmeal cookies i know there your favorite i said with a grin i looked at the way my phone was not the same place i left it i asked oh did mom call while i was inside she had to see the photos i left them on there just for her to see snoopy aunt i thought to myself.
 
I looked to him and noticed that he was skeptical about how his phone was placed. "Oh um, no.. She didn't call. I bumped it trying to grab my purse," I said patting the satchel at my side. When we got to his place, I walked up the stairs with him, going into his condo. I hadn't been there since he got it. "Wow, Max.. This place is gorgeous -- oh damn my phone.." I pulled out my phone and realized it was a call from 'Dr. Jack'.

"Doctor J... I didn't expect you to ca---What?! You're firing me?! You can't be serious! That's my only means of inco----Doctor J? Jackson?!" I looked at the phone and realized that the producer of many of my porn films hung up on me. "That fucking douchebag! He hung up on me! He fired me and hung up on me!"

I sat back on Max's couch as I looked to him. "Great! Just fucking great! I now won't be able to make enough money to make my rent payment this week. I'm already on the verge of being kicked out. Fuck!" I put my head in my hands. "Just....great...I don't know what I'm going to do.."
 
Once we got back to my condo Alex had never seen it before well i said it pays to hit a jackpot scratch off before i could say off her phone rang and by the sound of it she was pissed i walked up to her and gave her a hug when she said she was fired and on the verge of being kicked out from lack of rent the idea hit me how about this Alex i got 9 bedrooms here why don't you move into one i mean you can pay me in housework cooking cleaning stuff like that i mean i have the room and besides your family hopefully by the end of today or tomorrow my aunt was going to be my slut slave to use however i see fit i took her hand i can have you moved out of your old apartment within a couple of hours after we eat.
 
I looked to him as he explained all about his plan. "Your place is very nice but I'm not so sure that I could impose on you. I mean...." I stopped mid-sentence not sure on where to go with it. I looked around and thought about it for a moment. "Just cleaning around here? You wouldn't want payment for me boarding here?" I looked to him not sure what to do. "You are really sweet, Max... Don't take this the wrong way, but your mom is one that does not like to help anyone that is down and out. Guess you got your attitude from your dear aunt.." I chuckled as I stood up heading to his kitchen. "How about we eat and we'll think about moving my stuff later, huh?" I smiled not realizing what I was really getting myself into.
 
I looked at Alex and told her no you wouldn't be imposing at all and besides i could use the company as for payment cook and clean that's all nothing else yea mom doesn't like to help others as much as herself trust me i know have had to pay a few debts for her as payment for her giving birth to me i laughed she does like to cause problems i took out one of my burgers and told her to follow me i lead her down past my bedroom to another bedroom same size as mine this will be your bedroom its fully furnished you can paint it however you want the sun sets on this side of the house so it will be cooler and you have your own bath and shower oh and i said smiling i pulled open a door this you will love a huge ass closet.


colors-for-bedrooms-2013.jpg
 
I chuckled at how he explained how his mother had treated him since he gained his recent wealth. I looked to him as he led me to the bedroom area where I would be staying from now on I guessed. My eyes widened as I looked to the spacious room. "Oh wow... Max this is amazing.. I couldn't possibly stay here.." I looked to him but then my gaze drifted southward as I saw the bulge in the front of his pants. "Um...are you turned on right now?" I looked to him with a questioning look on my face. Just what was he planning?
 
Yes you can Alex i said walking close to her still eating my burger my home is yours i blushed when she asked me if i was turned on to be honest yes i have had a bit of a crush on you since i was knee high sorry about that i said finishing my burger do you have any questions for me on the house i can show you where everything is my bedroom is right next to yours so if you need me anytime i am a room away i walked out of her room showing her how the other bedrooms looked they were about the same size but mine and hers are bigger i showed her the back yard nice view huh.
 
I took a bite of my burger as I looked to him as he answered me. "Oh, um...well that has been not so obvious back when. But now by the looks of things, I'm just wondering if this will cause a problem between us while I'm living here." I followed him out to the backyard and looked around, but my gaze turning back to him and down to his crotch area. "Oh yeah, this place has quite the view." I shook my head and walked back inside. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable now that I knew that he had the hots for me. That was wrong though -- I'm his Aunt.. "So, what do we do now?" I sat on the couch, crossing my legs slightly as I looked to him.
 
I looked at her asking me if this would cause problems i chuckled no it wouldn't be a problem on my end but would it be wrong for you my aunt to end up in my bed once or twice i mean what happens in this house stays in this house well i could think of a couple of things to do but i think what needs to happen first and foremost is we get your stuffed moved into your new bedroom and you can start tomorrow on cleaning and cooking tonight i am going to order in some good food so what do you say aunt Alex i said with a grin.
 
The thought of ending up in bed with my nephew sent shivers through my body. My pussy quivered at the impure idea of it. Sure, I had starred in some incest-type pornos, but they were just videos. There was no real thought to it. I looked to Max and grinned. "I think that I can just go get some clothes and then come back here for a shower. Everything else can wait.." I got up to get my keys and I headed to the car. I went to my place and proceeded to gather a few things.

*About an hour later...

I returned to his condo and thought about something. I paused at the door, not wanting to open it up. Was he really thinking about me sleeping with him? I shook my head free of the thought and walked in. "I'm back," I announced. I couldn't hear him in the house, so I just went back to the bathroom and proceeded to take off my clothes. I felt eyes on me and turned around, hurrying to cover up. "Oh Max! You scared me. Quick, turn away..." I was trying to be modest but was uncomfortable at the same time.
 
That will work i said smiling i kissed her on the cheek as she walked out of the house to her car i watched her drive away then i began thinking of my plan i went to my bedroom and pressed a button and a staircase appeared i walked down the stairs into my secret dungeon room whips and chains filled the room with a board in the middle with cuff's on both ends where i put my best in breaking my slaves i took a control and pressed a button and a monitor lit up i stay down there for close to forty mins making sure each camera was plugged in and on record i watched my aunt get back to the house and saw her head to her bedroom i smiled watching her get naked i chuckled this was going to be fun breaking my aunt and who knows maybe later down the line i break in another family member i clicked the button and the lights went off but the camera still recorded i walked up the stairs into my bedroom and pressed another button to make the staircase hidden i walked out and into her bedroom and watched her turned from me her ass was beautiful when she turned around and scream a little and told me to turn away i said yes ma'am with a evil grin what would you like for order in Mexican,Italian,Chinese your choice i said with a smile waiting for her to tell me to turn around.



4f36c56916ba76aa4c30c2c28737c6aa.JPG
 
I gasped looking to him, trying to back into the shower but I only got backed up against the wall, not knowing my surroundings that often. I looked to his groin and noticed he was sporting an erection once more. "Um, Max...whatever your choice is. Now you should go. It's not normal for a nephew to look at his aunt in this way." I walked over to the door to try and close it, trying to keep him out. I closed it and turned my back to it. I didn't know what was going on. I stepped into the shower and proceeded to allow the water to cascade down my body. I sighed as I let a hand slip down to my pussy, cleaning myself there and then lingering for a moment. I rubbed my clit a moment before I heard a knock at the door. I gasped wondering what else he could possibly want.
 
Last edited:
I smiled when she said its not right for a nephew to look at his aunt like that before i could answer back she closed the door i chuckled hmm this is going to be more fun i went to towel closet and got her a towel and a spare robe i had never opened i brought them to her bathroom and knocked Alex i said in a cheerful voice i got a towel for you and a extra robe you can use i think we should talk when your done so i can explain a few things i need you to do around the house while i'm at school oh and also i am going to order ramen i know a good place that delivers.
 
I sighed in the shower while the water cascaded over me. "Alright, just leave them outside. I'll be out in a minute.." I had lost the mood that I had to play with myself because of him interrupting me. I thought about just a few more rubs and decided to do so. I slipped my hand down my body, fingers slipping between my pussy lips but my mind was racing with what he was talking about. I sighed once more and turned off the water. I stepped out of the shower and reached outside the door to grab the towel and robe. It was a silk robe with the tag still on. I looked to the mirror while I finished drying off and pulled on the robe. I stepped out after tying the sash and walked to sit on the lovely couch that he had. I looked to him. "So, what am I going to be doing, roomie?" I smiled hoping everything was alright.
 
I opened up my cellphone still making sure the camera in the bathroom was recording state in the art indeed i watched her rub herself some more i chuckled oh this is going to be fun indeed to break her and to taste that pussy i sat on the couch and waited for her when i saw her heading to the living room i turned the phone off roomie i laughed from aunt to roomie in no time flat well i said i would like the dishes cleaned and put away i would also like breakfast lunch and dinner made good you can cook whatever you want and i will eat it but it has to be good the house to be spotless no half assing the year is fine i have a gardener that comes once every two weeks you can invite over anyone but they can't cause a mess otherwise i will get pissed i began looking at her feet oh and no shoes on in the house and this is my major rule if you break it i don't care if your my aunt i will kick your butt to the curb my room is never to be entered if i am not home meaning my door will be locked so if you need something call me at school and i will tell you where it is do you understand and agree to live by my rules Aunt Alex i said with a grin
 
I listened with good intentions until I heard his tone change. That's when my eyes grew wide and I started listening really well as if my life depended on it. His orders were so specific and so harsh. His room would be locked? That is the one thing that hit me as odd. I thought I was welcome here. After he was finished, I had to focus for a moment. I looked to his smiling conniving face and smiled nervously. "Uhh, sure. Sounds good. I can do that. No problem." I was smiling on the outside but terrified on the inside. He didn't even sound like my good nephew anymore. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen, stopping short by him looking down to him as he sat there on the couch. "I guess I should get the bowls ready for dinner when it gets here huh?"
 
Don't get me wrong Alex i said its not your not welcomed here its just when i moved out of mom place alot of the family try to hit me up for money all the time and i don't want to get used again by family and its not that you will be working all the time you can have days off i don't mind i like a clean house and my room is sacred to me i got up behind her when she went to go get the bowls i also ordered miso soup and potstickers i know there your favorite i said smiling i placed my hand on her back while she was reaching up to get the bowls i heard you were in naughty movies i said blushing thats why the family wasn't keen on talking with you is that true i asked.
 
I reached to get the bowls out of the cabinet and felt his hand against my lower back, resting just above my ass. I gasped looking to him as I brought the bowls down. "Um, yeah. I've been in some porn flicks. The guy that fired me -- he was my producer. Said I was not what he was looking for anymore." I sat the bowls on the counter and turned around to grab some forks and napkins out of the drawer after I found them. "Your mother thinks that I'm a disgrace to the family for getting out there and not settling down. I'm sorry, but I had my career at the time and didn't want to be tied down. But now---" I paused thinking about it for a moment. "--now, I've got pretty much nothing. I'm just a used slut that's down on her luck, that's all. I won't use you. I sometimes wish that you had been my son, but that's not the case is it?" I turned around and placed my hand on his cheek again. "You are a good boy, Max.." I turned away to open the fridge, bending over to open the bottom drawer to get something, not worrying about my ass being in the air.
 
Back
Top