Alternative Therapy (closed)

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
3,547
Closed for Slut in White


Kim was nothing if not punctual. Her knock and soft-spoken "Dr. Tompkins?" inquiry sounded on the other side of my door promptly at half past four on Thursday afternoon. So had it been for the nearly two years she'd been coming to see me for therapy.

I instructed her to enter and girded myself for the session. In short order, Kim had become both the highlight and nadir of my work week. The former was because she was stunningly attractive. Though she was a dedicated student, I thought her face could readily have qualified her for modelling work. The rest of her body seemed to have been designed as a human Barbie doll. Long, slender legs flowed up into into a pair of lovely hips before winnowing into an almost absurdly tiny waist. Above that perched what had to be the most incredible breasts I had ever seen on a woman. Their almost spherical roundness fell somewhere on the size meter between "very big" and "Oh my God" - yet seemed almost gravity-defying in their perkiness. Being the red-blooded male that I was, seeing such a goddess in my office each week was a true delight.

Yet equally did I dread Kim's appointments for very similar reasons. I'd been forced to admit to myself that I was no longer just objectively appreciating her beauty the way I might admire a painting or sculpture. I'd become infatuated with her.

Kim's parents had sent her to me after her grades slipped. Her parents noticed their daughter seemed to have difficulty maintaining focus. They worried that she might have attention deficit disorder.

I soon discovered that Kim's distraction was her libido. As she described her daily experiences, it became quite clear that her lack of focus was a result of daydreaming about sex. While perhaps her desire was a bit higher than average, it was entirely natural. Kim's problem was a lack of a sexual outlet.

Normally you'd expect such urges to get exercised naturally. A girl with her looks and intelligence should have no difficulty attracting a sexual partner of either gender. Alternatively, some regular masturbation sessions would also relieve the internal pressure.

Unfortunately, whoever first lectured her on the birds and the bees had instilled in Kim a rather strict taboo about such matters - particularly vaginal penetration. She remained a virgin. Moreover, while her daydreams clearly involved men, she was skittish about even imagining taking an erect penis inside her.

Kim even regarded it as inappropriate to put her own fingers inside her. Her personal version of masturbation consisted of rubbing against things - usually with her panties still on. The dulled sensation meant that her orgasms were difficult to achieve and often unsatisfying.

I'd been trying to convince her to relax her restrictions and to more fully explore her sexuality. Unfortunately, somewhere in that process, my own self-control began to slip. Normally, I can maintain clinical detachment during such discussions with patients, but somehow it was different with Kim. I don't know if it was her amazing body or how much she craved my input, but I found these sessions increasingly stimulating to far more than my intellectual curiosity. I soon found it impossible to avoid becoming physically aroused during our conversations.

After my attempts to control myself proved futile, I tried to be professional about it by suggesting that Kim see another therapist. The very idea had her in tears, particularly since I had no convincing lie for why she should need to switch to another psychiatrist and I certainly didn't want her knowing the truth. Faced with the prospect that Kim might abandon therapy altogether just as we were starting to make progress, I reluctantly abandoned my attempts to cease our sessions.

Instead, I simply concealed the problem. I bought a chair with higher armrests to better shield my lap from her view. Likewise, I switched to a larger notepad to further obstruct her gaze. So despite the massive throbbing bulge running along my right thigh, I've thusfar managed to keep Kim oblivious as to my true desires.

But I could not keep restraining my desires for much longer. My swollen cock had twice popped the seams in my pants mid-session; only dumb luck had kept Kim from seeing . Worse, I found my own sexual fantasies about her were becoming darker, more forceful - potentially non-consensual. Something had to be done.

I gestured for Kim to take a seat and laid my notepad across my lap. I could already feel the warm blood pooling in my groin. "Good afternoon, Kim. Now what were we discussing last time?"
 
Kim Phinna was a good girl, or so her father had always told her. She'd been raised under the rule of a mother and father who had taught her "well" about the dangers of pleasure and sexuality. She was to remain a virgin until marriage, like she was supposed to, and she would engage in none of those "grey area" sexual activities so many other girls did in order to satisfy their darker desires without 'technically' losing their virginity. Kim had been taught that if you had to include the word 'technically' in a conversation about moral purity, you were not following the spirit of the law.

And so Kim had never inserted anything into her virgin vagina in her life. Obviously she'd never had sex, toys were absolutely out of the question, but beyond that, she didn't even use her fingers. In fact, so strict was she that she'd never even used a tampon. She was determined to maintain her purity, absolutely.

It wasn't until high school that the issue with those rules had really revealed itself. Kim had quickly developed intense sexual desires that distracted her from her school work. She found herself fantasizing in class, developing an ache between her legs so powerful than she had to do something, which was how she had developed her current method of masturbation - she'd simply rub up against something (with her panties still on to make absolutely certain nothing like penetration could possibly occur) until she achieved orgasm. It was a wonderful sensation, like a rolling, perfect sense of relaxation spreading through her body. Having never experienced anything better, she had no idea that it wasn't anything close to a properly satisfying climax, hence why her desires would return in such full force, so quickly afterwards.

It wasn't a terribly big deal in high school - not enough to affect her work. Kim was bright and talented. She could afford to zone out during class and still achieve straight As. It wasn't until she reached university, with the faster pace and more intense workload, that her grades started dropping despite her obviously increase work ethic. She needed to pay attention in class, but she found instead that she would spot a man - maybe her TA, maybe a classmate, sometimes even the professor - and find herself imagining what it would be like to kiss him, to have his hands on her body... Her daydreams never really went that far, since she was uncomfortable even fantasizing about anything close to sex, but often, it was the simple thought of a large, strong hand massaging her breasts or warm lips teasing the sensitive skin of her neck to drive her arousal so high that she wouldn't be able to pay attention to anything her teacher said until after she escaped the class to masturbate in the bathroom; a fact problematic, because her ineffectual masturbation methods meant achieving orgasm could take a long time, so she was left with the options of either paying no attention for the rest of class, or leaving to masturbate for sometimes more than a half hour at a time.

Evidently, this was not very good for her grades. Which was where Dr Tompkins came in. She adored him. Her parents had insisted that she go to speak to a therapist about her attention issues, a prospect which had terrified her utterly at first, thinking that any self-respecting doctor would judge her as a slut for having such strong sexual desires as she did. Dr. Tompkins had done no such thing. He made her feel safe, cared for... Only once, he had tried to convince her to see another doctor, and she'd broken down into tears almost immediately. He had never explained his reasoning for why he had suggested it - he had simply backed down from the suggestion and continued their sessions as if nothing had happened. She was happy for it. She didn't like the idea of having to admit to such deviant things to anyone else, not when they could judge her harshly for it. Poor Kim had no idea just how very normal her desires were, so deep ran her distaste for sexuality, given to her by her parents.

The safety she felt in his office was quiet unlike anything she had experienced. She may have been innocent, but she wasn't stupid - she saw the way men looked at her, hungry and selfish. She knew her body was tempting to them. Her legs were long and shapely, her hips flaring, her waist thin, her breasts large and lush. Her mother was of mixed Asian ancestry, lending her long, shiny black hair, wide, almond shaped eyes and full, pouting lips, while her father's somewhat Nordic appearance lent her porcelain skin and bright blue eyes. She knew that any one of the men who stared at her everywhere she went would eagerly sate her desires if she only asked - and many of them likely considered doing it anyway, whether she wanted them to or not. One of the few places on campus where she didn't feel like prey just waiting to be taken was with Dr Tompkins. She could not have known, of course, that he was simply better at hiding it than the others.

She walked into his office on Thursday afternoon, on time as always, a smile gracing her features. He asked, gently, what they had last finished discussing. This was always how they started. She understood that it was because he needed to remind her that she could feel comfortable speaking about things of a sexual nature here, but that didn't stop her from blushing as she recalled their discussions from last time. She would become more comfortable as the session went on, like she always did, but at first, she always felt a slight bashfulness.

"I believe we were speaking about my fantasies, doctor." She bit her lip, not quite able to meet his gaze. Instead, she let her gaze fall to his desk, while she tried to come up with some way to finish describing what she needed to without sounding too crass. "It... it was about which fantasies I preferred."
 
I nodded. "Yes, I believe we were." I glanced at my notes. "Let's revisit the one where someone kisses the back of your neck. Why do you envision being approached from behind? What arouses you about that sensation?"

I let Kim talk for several minutes, taking the occasional note. My purpose, however, was not to explore her fantasies. I'd already pages of notes on those.

Instead, I used her discussion as a pretext to arouse her. Kim's body was remarkably demonstrative in this regard. As she became lustful, her breasts swelled and her nipples thickened dramatically. The resulting impact on her clothing was hard to miss.

When her blouse seemed strained enough to risk popping a button, I interrupted. "Kim, I would like to try something different today. I have a theory as to a possible treatment for your situation that I would like to test. Now, this might make you uncomfortable, but I promise that we'll go slow so you get a feel for it."

I leaned forward in my chair. "Now, I think that a significant portion of the difficulty you've been experiencing is simply an unhealthy build-up of your sexual energy. Now you might be a little more energetic than most, but at your age, that's fairly common.

" I think the problem is that this energy isn't finding a good outlet. If you channeled it differently, I think you might find your difficulty focusing in class to be much reduced. As such, I'd like you to try a few things that I'll show you."

"However, in order to do this properly, we're going to need to examine your body a bit. As such, I want you to take off your shoes and your dress. "
 
Kim listened to Dr Thompkins speak, hanging on his every word. She took everything he instructed her to do very seriously, and she trusted him completely.

"However, in order to do this properly, we're going to need to examine your body a bit. As such, I want you to take off your shoes and your dress. "

That, however, was definitely not what she had expected him to say. She simply stared at him for a moment, her full lips parting in a moment of confusion while she tried to understand exactly what he was asking of her. Certainly the command itself was simple. It was just so unexpected that she took a moment to understand why he might be asking for it. Once it occurred to her, however, it made perfect sense: this was like going to the general practitioner. She'd taken a PSYCH 101 course - which was to say she was an expert by any means, and she knew that - but she recalled from it a lesson about the close relationship between mind and body. Many people think of the mind as a separate thing from the body, but it is not, especially when considering something like sexual thoughts. When she thought about it that way, his request to examine her body made perfect sense. She would do it, happily, though she found herself blushing slight at the thought. Her parents were so strict about her purity that they insisted on her GP being female. Because of that, she had never actually been naked in front of a man before - at least, not since she was a very small child. The concept was foreign to her, and made her slightly uncomfortable.

Still, she trusted Dr Tompkins completely. She stood slowly, stepping out of her comfortable, practical shoes, and reached down to tug her dress slowly up over her head. It was her favourite dress - her parents insisted that she avoid tempting men with her body, so even in the heat of the summer, she had to cover up. Her dress was therefore quite long, falling well past her knees, but it was made of a very light cotton, and fell quite loosely around her body, making it very cool and comfortable in the summer heat. She pulled it up slowly, her slight discomfort at the idea of revealing her body to a man - even Dr Tompkins - making her move more slowly than she would otherwise have, revealing inch by inch of smooth, creamy skin tantalizingly slowly to him.

Once she finished, she crossed her arms over her chest, feeling exposed despite still being dressed in a sensible bra and panties, and sat back down. "Wh...what should I do now, Doctor?" Her voice was breathy and uncertain. She needed his guidance now more than ever.
 
It was a struggle to maintain my composure as Kim disrobed. Even in her plain cotton underwear, she looked divine. My groin started to ache with desire.

"For this next part, I want you to sit there on the couch and close your eyes. Yes, that's good. Now tell me again about the fantasy from earlier. The man touching you. Keep your eyes closed and tell me about it."

Aside from her lack of dress, this wasn't all that different from our past sessions. Kim closed her eyes and began dutifully recounting her memory.

I gave her about a minute to relax into it before I spoke. "Okay, what happens after he cups your breast? While you're telling me that, I am going to move over to the couch and sit next to you. Just keep your eyes closed and keep telling the story, okay? Don't pay any attention to me."

I shifted from my chair to the couch. I had to hobble a bit; my erection was already starting to creep along my inner thigh. I settled down on her left side, sitting close enough for her shoulder to brush my suit.

I kept Kim recounting her tale and watched her own arousal levels rise. Kim possessed a remarkably responsive body, so her smooth flesh began to flush and I felt that heat roll off her. Her nipples - surprisingly thick even while dormant - swelled precipitously.

"Okay, Kim," I murmured softly. "This next part might feel a little weird, but I promise you that it's okay. You are in a safe place and you don't have to hold back. Okay? I'm going to put my hand on you, but I want you to keep your eyes closed and keep telling me about your fantasy. Okay, here we go."

I placed my hand on her right thigh just above the knee. I slowly slid it upwards, keeping track of how Kim was reacting. I then slipped it from the top to the inside of her thigh. Finally, when my fingertips brushed the cotton of her panties, I finished my journey by cupping her pussy through the fabric.

"Okay, Kim, you did well? How does this feel, my touching you here? Let's just relax like this a moment. When you feel comfortable with it, I'll show you something more."
 
Kim had no idea what the good doctor was about to do. As asked, she closed her eyes and began to recount her fantasy, trying to describe what it was about the thought of a man approaching her from behind to kiss her neck and cup her breast that turned her on so much. The surprise, perhaps. The taboo. The confidence that would be required for a man to do such a thing, secure in his knowledge that he was right to be touching her in that way - so confident that he didn't need to see her face, because he already knew what her expression would be.

Kim would never have been able to express it in such a way herself, so innocent and naive as she was, but it was about control. The man coming up behind her was taking control of her, and that thought aroused her like little else.

Doctor Thompkins told her that he was going to touch her. Yes, that made sense. Just like at the doctor's office, right? The touch that rested against her knee was warm and gentle. She couldn't deny the affection and intimacy she felt in the touch as his hand slid up her thigh. Her breathing came quicker, and her voice faltered while she recounted her story. This felt, oddly, much like her fantasy. He wasn't behind her, and it wasn't her chest, but there was something similar. Something about the way she had been softly commanded to sit still and simply allow him to touch her as he pleased... She doubted very much that he was trying to arouse her. Was there something wrong with her? He said that this was simply the result of her lack of outlet for her sexual tension, but if he couldn't even perform a normal physical check-up like this without Kim getting intensely, almost painfully aroused... Did that not mean there was something wrong with her? Maybe she should tell him.

Poor girl had no idea that arousing her was the point.

Her whole body stiffened when his hand cupped gently over her pussy. The light, brushing touches had been enough to arouse her even more than usual. Her nipples were standing hard at attention, and she was certain he would be able to feel the way her juices had soaked through her panties already. If not, the fresh gush of wetness that resulted from a man's hand held against her most intimate of places like that would make certain.

Kim hadn't really ever thought of Doctor Thompkins as a man before. Certainly she had been aware that he was one, obviously, but he was a doctor first, as if that made him something else. Now, though, with his hand pressed intimately against her, she became abruptly aware of how very masculine he was. His hand was large and warm. His scent was spicy and alluring, just faint enough to make her want to lean closer to him and breathe him in. He was tall, and though his body was always hidden beneath professional clothes, the way he moved suggested a fit man. He was young for such an accomplished doctor, too. Older than she, by quite a lot obviously, but he was only just starting to go silver at his temples, and his face had both the trustworthiness of experience but also the openness of youth. She was shocked by the discovery that she found him quite attractive. What did that mean for their doctor-patient relationship?

How does this feel, my touching you here?

She had no idea what to say. Part of her wanted to tell him that she was painfully aroused by his closeness and his touch. That meant she needed help, didn't it? But then, she didn't want him to judge her for it, and part of her didn't want him to stop. She had always carried guilt about touching herself, even in such a limited way as what she allowed herself. This was under a doctor's orders, so the guilt was lifted, and between the lack of guilt and her first experience with the touch of a man, her body felt ablaze with lust in a way she had never quite experienced before. She wanted him to keep going.

But he was her doctor. She had to trust him. He was here to help her, but he couldn't do tht if she wasn't honest.

"I feel... aroused," she admitted, her voice cracking slightly. "Your touch is arousing me, Dr. Thompkins."

She knew he had told her to keep her eyes closed, but she couldn't help herself. She opened them and looked at him, fear and shame written on her expression. "You're arousing me, Doctor. Does that mean there's something wrong with me?"
 
You're arousing me, Doctor. Does that mean there's something wrong with me?"

"Not at all, my dear," I counseled. "Your reaction is perfectly normal. You are doing fine. Just relax." I put my other arm around her shoulder and gave her a side hug.

"Now close your eyes and just ease into it," I continued. "You are in a safe place. Let yourself feel as you want to feel. You don't have to hide anything here. Just feel."

"Now that hand you feel between your thighs - that's not my hand. That's the hand from your fantasy. That's the hand of the man you've been dreaming about. He's touching you because he wants you to feel good. You want to feel good, don't you, Kim?"

I shifted my other hand from her shoulder to her side. "Now he's rubbing the side of your breast, just like he does in your dreams. He's caressing the underside of your bra. Now his fingers are sliding up the front. You can feel them through the fabric as they rub your nipple. Tell me how that feels, Kim."

I toyed with her breast as she murmured about the sensation. I waited for her tone to seem sufficiently warm before I pushed forward.

"Now the man's other hand is moving between his thighs. You feel it slide up and then feel his index finger slip inside your panties. Now the other fingers. And now his entire hand is inside, cupping your vagina. Do you like that, Kim? Tell me how you feel."

 
Kim was becoming more and more lost in her fantasy the longer Dr Tompkins continued these activities. Her breasts had always been wonderfully sensitive - she had, as a younger girl, occasionally brought herself pleasure by playing only with them and avoiding her pussy altogether. But it felt different, better, to have the warm, large hands of a man on her body, and to feel desired the way he was making her feel. She knew, logically, (or at least she thought she did) that Dr Tompkins didn't desire her sexually, that this was simply an exercise that he was running with her as doctor and patient. The thought that he might want something from her hadn't even crossed her mind.

"Th-they feel very good, Doctor," Kim answered breathlessly as he requested he describe how his hand on her chest felt. "It's very... very arousing. It feels like a little shock of pleasure ever time you... Ohhh... every time you rub the, ah, tip like th-that..." Her voice was growing very heated with arousal. She started squirming in her seat, her hips shifting back and forth, grinding slightly against the light pressure of his hand.

She went still while his hand worked its way slowly into her panties. Her body reacted powerfully, a fresh gush of arousal soaking her panties clean through and leaving and distinct wet spot on the chair. Her mind was panicking, though - no one had ever come that close to her vriginity in her entire adult life. Ever. She had to take a deep, calming breath, reminding herself that this was okay because he was her doctor, and she began to enjoy the sensations of his fingers pressed against her wet slit. She moaned softly, her hips starting to move once again.

Did he know this was going to inexorably tie him to her fantasy, she wondered? The mystery man, the one from her fantasy who did not exist but to give her pleasure, was developing a face, a personality, a scent... all of them his. She wasn't sure that, when she went home and thought about her fantasy later, she would be able to imagine the mystery, faceless man. Instead, she was sure, the man kissing her neck and cupping her breasts would be Dr Tompkins. She wasn't sure if that was supposed to be happening. "D-doctor?" she asked softly, her voice crackin slightly as she tried to swallow another moan. "Is... is it okay if I think about you? As the man touching me?"
 
Kim was initially hesitant, but I could feel her gradually give in to the sensation. Her hips began to lean against me, signalling her acceptance of my touch.

"Doctor? Is... is it okay if I think about you? As the man touching me?"

I felt the tremor in the seat of my pants as a few threads snapped under the pressure. The idea of this luscious beauty fantasizing about me had my own cock swelling dramatically. I prayed she kept her eyes closed. The unmistakable bulge straining along my inner thigh was proof positive that my interest in her was not merely professional.

"That's perfectly fine, Kim," I counseled. I hoped she couldn't hear the lust thickness in my voice. "Just keep your eyes closed and enjoy the touch. It's okay if you feel the need to orgasm. Just let those sexual energies out."

I massaged her breasts and vulva for a minute more. She was close, judging by her soft moans. "Now I'm going to try something else, Kim. I'm going to put my finger inside you. Just a little bit, so there's no need to be nervous. Try not to tense up; just let it slip in. This won't hurt, I promise."

"Okay, here we go." I slipped the tip of my index finger between her folds and pushed gently forward. The tip slipped into her. I paused a moment, then went as deep as the second knuckle.

 
Kim's whole body went rigid when his finger slipped into her. It felt incredible - there were nerves inside her that were more sensitive than she could have dreamed. And yet, she felt an echo of nerves at the idea of anything inside her body like that. Wasn't this wrong? Of course not, she assured herself. He was a doctor. This was all perfectly acceptable.

She moaned, her pussy throbbing while her hips started grinding more and more forcefully against his hand. Her body felt like it was burning. Her masturbation had never given her anything like this, and now that she's felt it, she wanted more. His finger buried deeper inside her while her pussy muscles contracted hard around his single digit - she was incredibly tight.

Without quite realizing was she was doing, she brought a hand down between her legs and pressed it over his, pushing his hand harder against her crotch and pushing his finger the rest of the way into her body. "Oh, doctor!" she panted, her hips bucking. "I feel... I feel..." She didn't know how to describe it. Was this what an orgasm was supposed to feel like?

The coil of sexual tension in her body snapped a moment later and she arched, giving a soft cry while her body shuddered and shook against his hand. She came, harder than she ever had before, soaking Dr Tompkin's hand and leaving her slumped in the chair, breathing heavily with his finger still buried in her fainting throbbing pussy.
 
Kim responded to my finger swiftly. Clearly the poor girl's libido had been under served for quite some time.

I smiled openly when her moans crested into cries of delight. The gush of fluids from her pulsating vagina drenched my finger and the couch. I'd definitely need to clean the leather before I saw another patient.

When her gasps faded into a more normal breathing pattern, I spoke. "That's a nice start, Kim. Very nice. But I think that won't be enough. I think to truly treat your condition, we must delve more deeply."

I stood up and unbuckled my pants. The weight of my belt carried them past my knees. My cock had already swelled beyond my boxers. The thick helm looked as big as a fist and glistened with precum

I looked to Kim for her reaction. "Are you ready to go deeper, Kim?"
 
Kim was still gasping while she recovered from her most intense orgasm ever. She blinked slowly up at Dr Tompkins while he undid his pants, letting his thick cock pop out, asking her if she was ready for more.

There was a moment of silence while she couldn't quite comprehend what he was asking. Her gaze slid down to his cock and she gasped softly, a very odd combination of nerves and arousal shooting through her body at the sight and at the thought of his cock slipping into her tight pussy... She bit her lip to contain an involuntary moan. "B-but doctor... My virginity..."
 
"That's a fair question, Kim," I responded soothingly. "But virginity is really not about the physical. It's an emotional condition - a state of mind. It's that first sexual experience with another person - man or woman. It's that emotional experience that's important - the connection with another human being on that intimate level.

"But that's different from what I'm suggesting. You are currently experiencing both physical discomfort and disruption to your daily life because of these pent up energies. You need treatment. So yes, physically it will be similar, but that emotional state of mind will remain unchanged. Your virginity won't be affected. When you are healthy enough to pursue a sexual experience with a lover, that will still be your first time."

"Do you have any more questions? I'm glad to walk you through any concerns you have at any point." I gestured for her to rise. "When you're ready to begin, I need you to stand up and take off your underwear."
 
Kim listened carefully to the doctor's explanation. Virginity was emotional? But that went counter to everything she'd been told! What about her hymen?!

Only then, it occurred to her that of course she wouldn't have known about this possibility. Her parents didn't know how to treat any other diseases, so why should they know about this one? It's dangerous to inject yourself with a needle... but if a doctor is doing so, it's not only not dangerous, but is, indeed, very healthy! Why should this be any different?

She smiled at the doctor, the anxiety on her face clearing away, and she stood. Despite her trust, she still found her own nudity embarrassing, so another bright blush blossomed across her cheeks while she slipped them off, leaving her completely naked in front of Doctor Thompkins.

Her voice was nervous and breathless when she asked, "What do you need me to do now, doctor?"
 
I lay down on the chaise lounge. My cock arced over my belly. I was hard enough that it was starting to hurt. Pearls of precum dribbled from the tip.

"Put you knees on either side of my abdomen," I directed, patting the leather upholstery above my hips. "You'll want to be in a position where you can lower your body onto my pelvis."

Kim began moving, so I continued with my instructions. "It is important that you are comfortable with what is going to happen. So when you are in position, I want to you to touch my shaft. Feel it from base to tip. The more familiar you are with it, the easier the next part will seem."
 
Kim moved into position quickly, happy for easy-to-follow instructions. She was terribly out of her element. She needed instructions like this to feel comfortable. Dr. Thompkins knew just how to help her.

She settled slowly over his hips, and gasped softly at the heat she could feel radiating from his shaft and balls against her pussy. She felt suddenly her arousal igniting all over again, her body growing flushed and hot with the closeness of a male body. The doctor was an attractive man, and she imagined, suddenly, his shaft buried inside her, as a man with his wife, and gasped. Her hips jerked slightly and her pussy started throbbing. She realized with a blush that she was dripping onto his thighs.

Her blush was bright, but she needed to follow his instructions - touch his shaft. Her hands were shaking slightly, but she took hold of his length and started running her fingers over the surface. "Oh..." she whispered, surprised. "It's very smooth." It was hard, but the surface was smooth as silk - much more pleasant than she ever imagined. Her fingers found their way to his head and her thumb started drawing circles around the slit. "And slick..."
 

Kim took her time settling herself over me. She seemed fascinated with my cock. Her fingers tried to grip it, but the girth and the steady dribble of precum made it difficult for her to maneuver.

Her hands eventually cupped the massive glans. She peered into the slit at the tip, watching as the next translucent pearl of precum oozed forth. "It's very smooth . . . and slick. . . "

"That's because you excite me," I replied. "As such, you should proceed to the next step."

"Put the tip between your lips," I directed. "I know it looks far too big to fit, but you are more flexible than you realize. You can handle it."

I was actually merely speculating. I'd never actually tried this with one so young and inexperienced. I also couldn't remember when I'd ever been this engorged. Even if she could handle me, it'd be just barely. But I didn't want fear of pain to dissuade her.

"C'mon now, Kim," I encouraged. "You can do it."
 
Kim's eyes widened slightly at the instruction. Between her lips? She thought the doctor was talking about her mouth. She licked her lips and lifted her hips, making it look for the moment like she was going to sink down onto him and slide his length into her pussy, but instead, she shifted backwards a little and leaned forward, her lips stretching as she sucked the head into her mouth.

She was surprised by how much she enjoyed the taste - salty and musky, and hyper masculine. It drove a jolt of desire through her body, making her hips twitch and she moaned softly, sliding his cock a little further into her mouth and lapping at the head with her soft tongue.
 
I rolled my eyes as my patient slid behind my cock. As soon as she bent her face towards it, I knew her design.

"Kimberly, there is no need to be so literal. You know quite well I . . . ahhh." My sentence faded as Kim took the thick knob into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged like a chipmunk's trying to stuff it all in, but she seemed quite pleased when she managed it.

I enjoyed the sensation far too much to stop her immediately. Kim had a very nimble tongue. Still, I couldn't achieve my goal if I allowed her to sidetrack me like this.

"Kim, that's . . . Mmmm. . . very nice . . . . " I forced myself to be stern. "Kimberly, you need to stop before we make a mess. Your treatment requires deep vaginal stimulation and you're not helping matters by delaying. Get back up on your knees and mount me."
 
Kim's mouth popped up off the doctor's hard cock, and she frowned a bit, her eyes wide with apprehension. She'd made a mistake. She disliked the idea of him being upset with her, but he seemed to have enjoyed what she was doing... and after he'd asked her to touch him with her hands, she'd thought perhaps this was how this was always done.

Regardless, the moment he told her to move and mount him, she shuffled back forward until her hips were aligned with his again. She paused for a moment, realizing that he was quite intimidatingly large - she'd pushed herself up as tall as she could get on her knees to align herself with his cock, but the tip was still brushing lightly against her lips, even this far away. Would she really be able to fit all of him inside? Trembling slightly, she brought her fingers down her body until her index and middle fingers were resting over her pussy lips, and parted them slowly. Then, taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, she started to sink slowly down onto him.

She had to pause for a moment after the first few inches, largely because, as his head pushed into her, the pleasure of her entrance being stretched out by the hot, unyielding flesh was more incredible than she could ever have imagined. Her eyes fluttered shut and she gave a long, low moan of pure pleasure before she started sinking down on him again. For the first half of the remaining length, he shealthed into her easily, drawing lovely little moans and sighs as his cock continued to stretch out her little virgin pussy. After that, though, it was somewhat slower going as she struggled to take the last few inches. Finally, finally, after a few minutes of deep breathing, Kim's hips came to rest atop his. He was fully inside her. Her chest was heaving with barely contained arousal, her head tipped back and her lips parted with lust. She took a moment to bring her gaze back to the doctor. Her whole body was tense as she desperately tried to hold still against the rising desire to start bucking - it seemed that she was waiting for instructions, or perhaps permission. "Wh-what do I do now, doctor?"
 
It took quite a while for Kim to mount me. Her inexperience made her cautious, but that was probably a good thing. Her pussy proved to be even tighter than I expected and I didn't want to injure her.

We had a tense moment at the very beginning. The blunt tip of my cock widened dramatically to the outer edge of the glans. Kim's pussy stretched noticeably just putting the initial portion inside her. As she neared the widest portion, I think we each began to question whether it might be too big for her. For a moment, it appeared stuck. But she squealed slightly and the head popped inside.

I had to remind myself to put Kim's interest first. Her agonizingly slow descent was delightful torture that made me want to thrust into her. But I forced myself to remain still and let her proceed as she preferred.

When she finally took it all, her breath came in deep inhales - as if she'd just finished a light jog. Her hands reached down to her taut belly; if she arched her back, you could just see the faint bulge along her abdomen. A faint moan accompanied every exhalation, clearly a mix of pain and pleasure.

After a quiet minute, her eyes opened and she looked at me. Her pupils were large and eager. "Wh-what do I do now, doctor?"

I put my hands on her hips and squeezed into the muscles below. "When you feel ready, try rocking your hips towards me. Take it gently at first. Your pussy is quite resilient, but too much too soon could leave you very sore. Just take your time and only gradually get more vigorous. That's it, nice and easy."
 
Kim had a difficult time registering what he was saying. She was far, far too lost in her pleasure to be able to absorb much information beyond the feeling of his thick cock deep inside her pussy. The moment he gave her permission to move, her hips jerked forward and she gave a small cry of needy desire. She was close again, but how could she not be? Before today, she'd never been able to fully release her incredible sexual tension.

She leaned forward a little, resting her hands flat on his chest, and started moving her hips, slowly, like he instructed. She wanted to go faster. She craved more, and so, after an arbitrary amount of time spent teasing both herself and him with slow motions because she was instructed to start slowly, she began to grind her hips harder and faster. Soon, she was riding him with incredible vigor, grinding forward and back, as well as bouncing up and down a little with each stroke. She was crying out with pleasure with every breath, and her pussy was starting to tremble and grip his cock almost painfully tight with the power of her coming orgasm.
 
Kim began rocking against me. She started slow, but gradually she increased her rhythm. After a couple of minutes, her eagerness had her lifting her hips off me a short ways only to slam down again. It was if she hoped to take me still deeper, though I was already buried all the way to the entrance of her womb.

Letting Kim set her pace soon had her mewing with pleasure. Her cries and moans became louder and more frequent as she ground away. I could soon feel the flutter of her muscles against my cock.

Remembering her fantasy, I reached up to cup her breasts. Her nipples were amazingly thick when aroused, so I teased them with my thumbs. That's it," I urged. "Cum for me. I want to feel you, Kim. Don't hold back!"
 
Back
Top