a woman’s ORGASM on her man’s cock

Hey, Silverheels, that's pretty celebratory! Thanks!

Just now as my woman came down from a very exhilarating time indeed, she said a couple of random things; first before she 'landed', and second after a while and we had been caressing and fondling in post orgasmic loveliness:

"You've got me undone!"

"How often did I say 'Oh fuck!'?"

Both comments had me smile pretty broadly!

Why is cumming on a lovers cock the ultimate? I think I fail to follow the premise. I can tell you that once upon a time I couldn't organ thorough piv sex unless I had sufficiently relaxed, which required trust and all that good stuff. But I still can't follow the premise

I'm not claiming it's the ultimate Sheana. It's a thread theme because while it's a tremendous joy for the woman and the man, it can be illusive and therefore worth exploring here. That's all.

Why is cumming on a lovers cock the ultimate? I think I fail to follow the premise. I can tell you that once upon a time I couldn't organ thorough piv sex unless I had sufficiently relaxed, which required trust and all that good stuff. But I still can't follow the premise

I think it's about knowing that, in that moment, you earned that trust. My ex was a squirter. So when I felt her spray onto me, I knew I fulfilled everything it took to bring her to extacy. And I will admit, it was a huge ego trip. As was mentioned before, my orgasm means nothing if she doesn't cum first. So to absolutely know that she came several times before I do, makes mine that much more satisfying. Without that, it's just an ejaculation.

I think it's about knowing that, in that moment, you earned that trust. My ex was a squirter. So when I felt her spray onto me, I knew I fulfilled everything it took to bring her to ecstasy. And I will admit, it was a huge ego trip. As was mentioned before, my orgasm means nothing if she doesn't cum first. So to absolutely know that she came several times before I do, makes mine that much more satisfying. Without that, it's just an ejaculation.

This is a good rundown of what makes the female orgasm a special thing for a guy when you're an emotionally attached and a considerate lover. Making a woman cum isn't that hard if you know how to fuck, it just basically requires you to pay attention to her--and there is nothing like attending to someone you love, in all senses of 'attending.'

In less romantic settings, for me, it really is all about ego. I got the first woman I regularly dated after my engagement ended to cum so hard she left bruises on my arms from squeezing them so hard. That was a definite ego boost. It'll probably be some sage advice I give sons or nephews at some point: "Boy, if a woman breaks your heart, fuck an opera singer until it leaves marks."

Amazing thread, Simon. I shall comment once I gather my many... thoughts on all this.
:rose:

... So to absolutely know that she came several times before I do, makes mine that much more satisfying. Without that, it's just an ejaculation.
with you there, crash. The exception for me being when my woman wants to have me climaxing as a gift to me and a pleasure to her, when for whatever reason she feels she's not going to climax herself. Then I have my pleasure on her and maximize it for myself - and she loves that!
This is a good rundown of what makes the female orgasm a special thing for a guy when you're an emotionally attached and a considerate lover. ... In less romantic settings, for me, it really is all about ego. I got the first woman I regularly dated after my engagement ended to cum so hard she left bruises ...
I love it, Setanta!
Amazing thread, Simon. I shall comment once I gather my many... thoughts on all this.
:rose:
Looking forward to that, gorgeous. :rose:

Last edited:
"The sexual hunger of the female, and her capacity for copulation completely exceeds that of any male." - Sex at Dawn

It feels good to be a part of that hunger. Sex at Dawn, by Ryan and Jetha, is a great, arousing read on the subject of this thread.

"The sexual hunger of the female, and her capacity for copulation completely exceeds that of any male." - Sex at Dawn

It feels good to be a part of that hunger. Sex at Dawn, by Ryan and Jetha, is a great, arousing read on the subject of this thread.

I don't know the book, GoldenP. Thanks for the mention; I'll look it up.

My experience is that, given space in her life such as when we are staying at a holiday cottage somewhere beautiful just the two of us, there is only one thing on my woman's mind after she has had a deeply satisfying orgasm: the next one. Yes, the right context, the right man, and a woman's sexual desire is so potent.

The "starter" orgasm!

"A fire is never sated by any amount of logs, nor the ocean by rivers that flow into it; death cannot be sated by all the creatures in the world, nor a fair-eyed woman by any amount of men." - The Kama Sutra

I don't know the book, GoldenP. Thanks for the mention; I'll look it up.

My experience is that, given space in her life such as when we are staying at a holiday cottage somewhere beautiful just the two of us, there is only one thing on my woman's mind after she has had a deeply satisfying orgasm: the next one. Yes, the right context, the right man, and a woman's sexual desire is so potent.

I don't think I mentioned this before, this is a great memory and right on subject.

When I was in my 20s and experimenting with my gf at the time, we were both into trying everything we could. We did 69 and wanted to try 1 through 68.

One evening we were playing around naked and I was teasing her pussy and clit. I was playing with it, touching it, and even tasting it. She was getting very turned on. We stopped and I had her put on some stockings and a garter belt. Sure enough, I was rock hard just looking at her wearing that. She wanted to get on top so we decided to try the Cowgirl position with her facing me.

She got over my crotch and positioned her pussy over my dick. She looked at me and slid down all the way. Her body weight pushed me deep inside her to the hilt and she was not ready for it. She was shocked at how good it felt and she started to cum. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock tightly as she came. She was grunting, moaning, and looked completely confused. She moved her hands like she did not know where to put them, she tried to move her thighs as if she was going to thrust but she could not move. Her face started to turn purple like she was holding her breath.

Then I felt it, it was her cum. I felt it flowing out of her onto my balls and onto the bed. It just kept flowing like she was taking a piss. I was pretty sure she was enjoying herself but I was a bit concerned. Finally she leaned forward stretching out flat on top of me giving me a very strong Bear hug as the last part of her orgasm hit. I was somehow still inside her and I came just as her orgasm was ending.

ES

^^^
Cheers for sharing this, es!
So the gal came on just the one sink down onto your cock! Just shows how foreplay and context and this case the sexiness of clothing all contribute to 'opening the doors' psychologically for a woman to go and flow. Very nice one! ;)

^^^
Cheers for sharing this, es!
So the gal came on just the one sink down onto your cock! Just shows how foreplay and context and this case the sexiness of clothing all contribute to 'opening the doors' psychologically for a woman to go and flow. Very nice one! ;)

Yes she came from just one thrust or sink down as you mentioned. Unfortunately I was very young at the time and did not realize the impact that foreplay had on her prior and I gave her a hard time about having so much fluid when she came only because I did not understand it. So even though the scene was hot, I feel bad about how I acted towards her that day.

ES

hmmm

there are many paths ....but mood is the tide that raises all ships :)

long massage with lots of extended play, oil on the clit and 2 fingers deep inside sideways stroking, enter after this and one will feel her squeeze on you as she shudders in ecstasy

kissing and sucking including fingers deep inside sideways stroking, enter after this and one will feel her squeeze on you as she shudders in ecstasy

Teasing for hrs restrained then hard fucking with lots of pressure on the mons - grinding, best standing

Sucking breasts and nipples for a long time - tapping on clit (spanking) then enter from behind

:)

I made a comment about a gif on the Giftastic thread and over a few days it prompted responses which, on that thread I brought together.

Take a look see: here.

I cum from penetration on several levels, different types of orgasm. I've always had that ability though age and experience have aided in me learning my own response.

Multiple orgasms ,aftershocks rainbow selection of orgasm,g spot squirting,cunnilingus cumming and the electromagnetic examples of physics theory shown in our bodies a male inside my female creates that circuit of energy the God wallis what physics calls it all it nirvana 2 become expotionally more and omerge into one spiraling energy being.
Jungian why do we always scream.moan oh god oh my god because just maybe we are reaching,touching being with god/goddess/ all that is/ the Christ light/ whatever you may call this inexplicable,dramatically energy magnetics and light.
8 years of anthropology... Every culture had people who know that sex was all of these a connection body mind soul cellular level connecting the mind communicate with electromagnetic signal maybe the signals are on the same frequency that our bodies talk to the universe and receives from the universe open up go insane get crazy that's what the shamans all did to"walk with the Gods. Organized religion has it exactly backwards sex is not dirty or profane but perhaps the most sacred closest thing to communion with "God"

I think that is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. I seldom discuss the sacredness of sex because it tends to offend people unnecessarily and pagans learn to flinch from that. To me, any consensual sexual act is an act of worship and thanksgivng to the Divine for the gift of pleasure They shared with us. For me, to join as the God and Goddess do is one of the greatest acts of worship possible.

The "starter" orgasm!

"A fire is never sated by any amount of logs, nor the ocean by rivers that flow into it; death cannot be sated by all the creatures in the world, nor a fair-eyed woman by any amount of men." - The Kama Sutra

Or the starting dozen :eek: I am extremely orgasmic. Each one just makes me want another and another. I enjoy numerous clitoral orgasms but I never really feel satisfied until I'm penetrated and then I'll cum really strong, and then it's several more, usually of both kinds at that point. I've been known to squirt but it's rare. As I've gotten older, I've gotten a stronger sex drive and I really like to take my time and go on and on. My favorite is to go between making love and getting my brains fucked out, that seems to bring about the most intense orgasms. I know I'm lucky that way. But I have to look back in my memory some years to find sex with someone I didn't love, but did like, during my swinger days with my ex. I had good orgasms with other men but they couldn't compare with the ones my husband gave me. I know trust and love plays strongly in them, at least with me. I do have to admit to the eternal, and fortunately successful, hunt for the Holy Grail. I absolutely love when we cum together at the end. The feel of his cock throbbing right before he explodes, the look on his face and knowing how good he feels, brings me up and over the edge in a heartbeat. The feel of him cumming inside me, which is one of my favorite things, just drops me off the cliff. Those are absolutely the best orgasms. Ever.

My bf has the stamina to keep up with me or at least, we both seem to like to go until we collapse. And then wake up and go some more if we can! ;) We have a deal, whoever wakes up first wakes the other up happy :D He puts so much focus on my pleasure, I'm lucky there. I'm sure that's added a few orgasms too!

I think that is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. ... I do have to admit to the eternal, and fortunately successful, hunt for the Holy Grail. I absolutely love when we cum together at the end. ...

SquareC, thanks so much for this post! I love all that you say!

You prompt me to admit - as a guy whose spirituality is of a pretty mainstream Christian sort - that profound prayer right there in the course of making love to my woman is not an unknown to me, on the sort of occasion when I knew that an overwhelming satisfaction sexually was what she really needed. Heck I've never said that to anyone except her! :eek:

I'm also really interested that you, with a much wider experience of sexual situations than me, hold the simultaneous orgasm of two people who love each other in such very high regard. Just occasionally when browsing the likes of Lit I get to think that a lot of people regard that as merely "vanilla", and the way you describe it is such a delicious antidote to that mis-judgement!

Simon, Simon, Simon, yes... I've been slacking off on contributing to your thread, but that's all I'm doing—slacking off. I still plan on posting, although... now, whatever I post may come off rather blasé after all this build-up I've created by postponing my action. I just know I'm not gonna do it tonight. And... I know. I know. I owe you a pm, too. What can I say? I've been busy... and a tad off my Lit game. I'm coming up, though, don't you worry. Have fun my good man.
Speaking of worrying... how are the bees?

SquareC, thanks so much for this post! I love all that you say!

You prompt me to admit - as a guy whose spirituality is of a pretty mainstream Christian sort - that profound prayer right there in the course of making love to my woman is not an unknown to me, on the sort of occasion when I knew that an overwhelming satisfaction sexually was what she really needed. Heck I've never said that to anyone except her! :eek:

I'm also really interested that you, with a much wider experience of sexual situations than me, hold the simultaneous orgasm of two people who love each other in such very high regard. Just occasionally when browsing the likes of Lit I get to think that a lot of people regard that as merely "vanilla", and the way you describe it is such a delicious antidote to that mis-judgement!

I think sex is wonderful in all it's many forms and ways but love is something deep in our souls and when it's added to sex, it becomes an expression of the best that men and women are and can be to each other. Whether you have hundreds of partners or only one, that love can take you to places that sex can't reach by itself. I've tried to never lose sight of that and it's made some enjoyable times into some ecstatic times.

Simon, Simon, Simon, yes... I've been slacking off on contributing to your thread, but that's all I'm doing—slacking off. I still plan on posting, although... now, whatever I post may come off rather blasé after all this build-up I've created by postponing my action. I just know I'm not gonna do it tonight. And... I know. I know. I owe you a pm, too. What can I say? I've been busy... and a tad off my Lit game. I'm coming up, though, don't you worry. Have fun my good man.
Speaking of worrying... how are the bees?

Flyer! I'm gonna hold you to that!

Two of my four hives have made a great beginning to the season, already squadrons of them returning all day laden with pollen and with nectar. The other two are slower building the numbers. We'll open them up on Sunday and check if the queens are laying well; may be simply that they started later than the two strong colonies. There's a thread set off on the subject a couple of weeks back. Visit here.

:rose::rose:

to bump the thread, and reflect:

Making love yesterday afternoon we were both up for seriously intense pleasure with each other and right from initial touch it was one of those times when I was confident I'd be taking my gal into some extreme satisfaction.

Foreplay, oral, my fingers, on the bed, standing by the bed, no-one else in the house and just as well as things were getting very loud! ...

And then: as she climbed on for a ride, me lying on the bed, she just pressured a sore patch on her lower leg where she had a bump, ooh three weeks back. A momentary twinge of pain, but she got comfortable again and we continued our fun and all was sooo delicious for her as for me ...

And then: she's saying to me, "I'm not gonna cum. Let's go to the corner of the bed and you stand and fuck me like there's no tomorrow." That's what we did. And I had one of those climaxes that remind you of why the French term for an orgasm is 'the little death' - all, all my energy was spent in that wild, fabulous, drawn-out eruption of spunking and groaning and then trembling and then panting as I lay on her so comforting breasts receiving her gentle caresses.

But here's the thing: All, all was right for her to have that, until one thing flicked a switch 'off'. And the one thing - the momentary pain - passed, but there was, it seems, no way to flick the switch back to 'on'.

Is that typical for a woman? Gals, please elaborate?

Simon

Making love yesterday afternoon we were both up for seriously intense pleasure with each other and right from initial touch it was one of those times when I was confident I'd be taking my gal into some extreme satisfaction.

Foreplay, oral, my fingers, on the bed, standing by the bed, no-one else in the house and just as well as things were getting very loud! ...

And then: as she climbed on for a ride, me lying on the bed, she just pressured a sore patch on her lower leg where she had a bump, ooh three weeks back. A momentary twinge of pain, but she got comfortable again and we continued our fun and all was sooo delicious for her as for me ...

And then: she's saying to me, "I'm not gonna cum. Let's go to the corner of the bed and you stand and fuck me like there's no tomorrow." That's what we did. And I had one of those climaxes that remind you of why the French term for an orgasm is 'the little death' - all, all my energy was spent in that wild, fabulous, drawn-out eruption of spunking and groaning and then trembling and then panting as I lay on her so comforting breasts receiving her gentle caresses.

But here's the thing: All, all was right for her to have that, until one thing flicked a switch 'off'. And the one thing - the momentary pain - passed, but there was, it seems, no way to flick the switch back to 'on'.

Simon

I know it happens to some women. I have no idea how common it is. The most it would have done to me is set me back a little for my next one but I've always been lucky that way.

Simon

I can't answer for the women, but in my experience if the sore patch has anything to do with a medical problem of any kind, like the bump was removed by a Doctor and they did not find cancer but the thought of if could easily ruin the moment and get the mind wandering. If her mind is not into it, she will probably not cum.

ES

Back