A questionnaire for the guys

RH#1 - your av has always been my favourite. I often find myself becoming transfixed at Michael Myers as he disappears and reappears. I actually don't mind cock avs, but I think a more subtle av is nicer :)

Thank you. Some still hate it, but I like the darkness and slight humor in it.

Bravo -- too funny. I am glad someone resurrected it for us.

Thank you. :) And yeah, me too. It had literally disappeared into the void. Thanks again to whoever dug it out.

This is a questionnaire for the men. Please answer the questions honestly, and click the buttons that apply to you.
  1. Do you send women unsolicited (as in, you've never talked to them so you don't know if it's welcome or not) pictures of your dick?
  2. If a girl posts nude pictures of herself on the internet, do you assume that she is a whore and therefore, she owes you something?
  3. If a woman online describes herself as submissive and you consider yourself a dominant, do you feel like she is automatically subservient to you?
  4. Likewise, that you are superior to her?
  5. When a woman posts pictures of herself on the internet, nude or not, do you feel you have a right (or obligation) to mention her flaws?
  6. Do you ever pretend to be a woman in order to befriend or seduce women online?
  7. Do you send multi-page sexual private messages to a woman to whom you've never talked before?
  8. Do you have a picture of your (or any) penis as your avatar?
  9. Do you create multiple threads of almost the exact same topic?
  10. Do you have the numbers 666, 69, or 420 in your username?
  11. Is your username some sort of metaphor or synonym for a penis?

Did I miss anything?

I've just discovered I'm leading far too sheltered a life!

"Do you send women unsolicited (as in, you've never talked to them so you don't know if it's welcome or not) pictures of your dick? SOMETIMES"

Not awesome, folks, but, rather, off-the-wall unacceptable.

This is funny. Well done :)

Ahhh ... jazz cigarettes. Thanks for explaining - maybe you guys are smoking too much if you need to have a national day for it :p

I'll say. Seems like every time I turn around, someone's tokin' the ol' herb.

I'll say. Seems like every time I turn around, someone's tokin' the ol' herb.

It certainly has taken on new life lately. In 20 years, they'll talk about how harmful it is and people will be shocked... in 40 years, it will be as taboo as tobacco is now.

RH, this is an awesome thread! Great chuckle (and sadly, there's truth behind the laughs).

Thanks! :rose:

RH, this is an awesome thread! Great chuckle (and sadly, there's truth behind the laughs).

Thanks! :rose:

Thank you. Yeah, it actually came about after a discussion with a girly friend and my observations that her experience on Lit wasn't unique.

Pertinent questions that need some consideration and much deliberation in order to answer truthfully.

Great thread... at first I almost thought it was serious... then I realized that there were actually people who would say yes to some of that... :rolleyes:

This... Is amazeballs!

Thank you, ma'am. I thought you might like it since we seem to be of the same mindset.

Great thread... at first I almost thought it was serious... then I realized that there were actually people who would say yes to some of that... :rolleyes:

Thanks. Yes, all of these come from things that friends of mine have dealt with... or in the case of having my eyes raped by cock avatars, that I dislike myself.

Experience a lot of these but this post still made me smile :)

This is a questionnaire for the men. Please answer the questions honestly, and click the buttons that apply to you.
  1. Do you send women unsolicited (as in, you've never talked to them so you don't know if it's welcome or not) pictures of your dick?
  2. If a girl posts nude pictures of herself on the internet, do you assume that she is a whore and therefore, she owes you something?
  3. If a woman online describes herself as submissive and you consider yourself a dominant, do you feel like she is automatically subservient to you?
  5. When a woman posts pictures of herself on the internet, nude or not, do you feel you have a right (or obligation) to mention her flaws?
  6. Do you ever pretend to be a woman in order to befriend or seduce women online?
  7. Do you send multi-page sexual private messages to a woman to whom you've never talked before?
HOW ABOUT THIS: YOU HAVE MISSED MENTIONING YOU ARE AN ARSEHOLE, YOU PENISHEAD
Did I miss anything?
Yes you missed mentioning that you are an arsehole and probably should be banned, your miserable disgusting arsehole and all before these forums regress to a cesspool of vermin like you who go unrecognized in real life. dude you know shitall about the psychology of a rat's arsehole and this stupid "questionnaire" may sucker some noobs into responding with your "only option" button questionnaire.. some of the dudes here are gonna chew you for a snack. This will probably be my only input to your retarded presence here. Arsehole

Yes you missed mentioning that you are an arsehole and probably should be banned, your miserable disgusting arsehole and all before these forums regress to a cesspool of vermin like you who go unrecognized in real life. dude you know shitall about the psychology of a rat's arsehole and this stupid "questionnaire" may sucker some noobs into responding with your "only option" button questionnaire.. some of the dudes here are gonna chew you for a snack. This will probably be my only input to your retarded presence here. Arsehole

LOL

Wow... which one of these hit a nerve with you? And did you not notice that most of the women who've chimed in agree with me?

Say arsehole one more time. I need the giggles.

Did I miss anything?

Hahaha this is aweesomee! I don't know how I missed this! :D Thank you for posting it haha :rose:

Haha...this is brilliant! Good job, although I guess the ladies will appreciate it even more!

-St

Did I miss anything?

Hahaha. Funny and so true!!

I do feel there could have been special mention about cum on tits though.:rolleyes:

Hahaha. Funny and so true!!

I do feel there could have been special mention about cum on tits though.:rolleyes:

What about cum on tits?

Do you get a lot of offers from guys wanting to spray your tits or showing you pic of cum on tits?

Back