Shy no longer....

We need to send out a search party and the ever beautiful... ever intoxicating MBC.

*peeks her bunny nose in*

Hello, BunnyLovers.

*looks sheepish, kicks the dirt with her toe*

I have been a bad bunny. I shouldn't have just hopped off like I did with nary a word. I got caught up in life when I got back and took a little impromptu hiatus. I am sorry to have worried anyone and do so very much appreciate the messages, thoughts, and concern. You are all so lovely and wonderful. I will attempt to be a better bunny!

But...

*blushes slightly, peeking about*

I know I should accept my punishment in the meantime. Who is willing to deliver a few spankings?

Last edited:

Hello, BunnyLovers.

I have been a bad bunny. I shouldn't have just hopped off like I did with nary a word. I got caught up in life when I got back and took a little impromptu hiatus. I am sorry to have worried anyone and do so very much appreciate the messages, thoughts, and concern. You are all so lovely and wonderful. I will attempt to be a better bunny!

But...

I know I should accept my punishment in the meantime. Who is willing to deliver a few spankings?

Mmm I would love to give you oral if you would just lean forward a bit

Hello, BunnyLovers.

But...

Good to see you are back bad bunny! You probably know I come prepared to deliver the appropriate punishment for leaving as you did!

Back