Obama's Gay Life

Sugar Baby Wanted

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 7, 2016
Posts
504
We know he is a has been, maybe that's why he sealed his records?

i don't care about his sexuality so much as he was living a lie.

Anyone else know anything?
 
Oh dear. Most seem to assume gay as in the "updated" meaning of the word. I'm operating under the assumption 'gay' means happy. Silly dictionaries. :cattail:
 
Anyone else know anything?

I know that the Affordable Care Act (President Obama's signature piece of legislation) has created millions of jobs, has allowed millions of people who DIDN'T have health insurance to get coverage, thus saving thousands of American lives.

I know that President Obama is a Constitutional scholar.

I know that after President Obama was sworn into office, he repaired America's reputation worldwide and tourism to America increased, thus gaining American millions of dollars in tourist income.

I know that Barack Obama graduated from Harvard Law School in 1991 and he married his college sweetheart in 1992, and he remains married to her to this day...... This is very different from Donald Trump (two failed marriages) Newt Gingrich (two failed marriages) and Rush Limbaugh (three failed marriages).

Barack and Michelle have a very successful marriage, however Republicans just can't seem to make it work. Why is that?
 
We know he is a has been, maybe that's why he sealed his records?

i don't care about his sexuality so much as he was living a lie.

Anyone else know anything?
I know it's taken you ten years to conclude that Obama is morally unfit for office, and it only took the FBI a year and a half for Donald Trump.
 
Back
Top