It's Nice to Have Someone Appreciate What an Insecure Asshole I Am

Never

Come What May
I have a sub, but I don't identify as a dom.

My life is a wreck right now and I simply take out my fears, insecurities, and frustrations on him. Thankfully, he thinks this is awesome and gets off on it. The more I express what an awful and angry person I am, the happier he seems.

Man, people are messed up.

I guess it's better than turning to alcoholism or some other destructive coping mechanism.

My life is a wreck right now and I simply take out my fears, insecurities, and frustrations on him. Thankfully, he thinks this is awesome and gets off on it. The more I express what an awful and angry person I am, the happier he seems.

This an interesting little anecdote Never. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you are lucky to have each other. You are lucky to have found someone who fills that need in your life for an outlet to vent frustration and he is lucky to have found someone who satisfies his desire to be needed in a relationship for more than just sensual purposes.

Its clear that he means something to you. That's nice.

People are messed up, we are all so messed up but this doesn't sound messed up.

It's sweet.

Uggg:rose:

I guess it's better than turning to alcoholism or some other destructive coping mechanism.

CBT: Better Than Alcoholism

I don't know why BDSM has such a stigma; the slogans basically write themselves.

This an interesting little anecdote Never. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you are lucky to have each other. You are lucky to have found someone who fills that need in your life for an outlet to vent frustration and he is lucky to have found someone who satisfies his desire to be needed in a relationship for more than just sensual purposes.

Its clear that he means something to you. That's nice.

People are messed up, we are all so messed up but this doesn't sound messed up.

It's sweet.

Uggg:rose:

It's amazing the amount of emotional energy you expend when you don't own up to your flaws and limitations. Also, it feels pretty good to have the parts of myself that I'm ambivalent about be considered attractive.

I feel rather lucky to have stumbled into him.

Never, I remember you from my early days here.

People are messed up. I'm glad you've found someone whose messed-up bits so nicely complement yours.

Never, I remember you from my early days here.

People are messed up. I'm glad you've found someone whose messed-up bits so nicely complement yours.
Sorry but people are people, to say people are messed up is in a single perspective.
That messed up part is what separates all of us.
You don't have to identify as a Dom but to that sub you are. It seem that the relationship is mutual and it works, that make both of you very lucky.

CBT: Better Than Alcoholism

I don't know why BDSM has such a stigma; the slogans basically write themselves.

It's amazing the amount of emotional energy you expend when you don't own up to your flaws and limitations. Also, it feels pretty good to have the parts of myself that I'm ambivalent about be considered attractive.

I feel rather lucky to have stumbled into him.

BDSM Slogans. That could be a thread.

Bondage: Exercise a little restraint (or a lot).

But seriously, I too have found it better to accept my flaws, and those of others as well. I suspect you are both lucky.

Sorry but people are people, to say people are messed up is in a single perspective.
That messed up part is what separates all of us.

Yes, of course. I was being a bit flippant. At the very least I think everyone has something that others would consider weird.

Win - win.

I knew D/s was for me when I realized there were guys out there who enjoyed finding clever and humiliating ways to ensure I ate better, stopped losing my keys, got to work on time.

Bdsm: self improvement through butt plugs

Win - win.

I knew D/s was for me when I realized there were guys out there who enjoyed finding clever and humiliating ways to ensure I ate better, stopped losing my keys, got to work on time.

Bdsm: self improvement through butt plugs

I love you cookie. I resemble that remark. We need a tongue stick out emote. :p

I envy you! Be grateful while it lasts!

How was that one solved?

I might have use for it for someone.

She stuck them up her ass as a butt plug! 😂

True story!

Sort of.

Think:

funnel in my ass with keys in the funnel part. Bonus was he could pee in the funnel as he felt necessary. Generally made to crawl around saying things like "put the keys on the hook" over and over.

Also: butt plug -- with keys tied to base. Keys swung in to back of thighs as I did stuff. Usually not fun stuff. Dust the blinds. Edge vacuum the carpet. Some chore you never really get to -- clean out the gunk from the drains.

Another fun game (not really) -- I was supposed to put keys on a hook on the wall by the door. When I did not and couldn't find them, I would be _____ (fill in blank - spanked, caned, edged to orgasm but not allowed to cum, peed on, whatever) then panties shoved in crack, made to hold keys in my mouth, nose to wall for xx amount of minutes.

I rarely forget where I put keys anymore.

Back