Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Await thy destruction in carefree humor ye' nonbelievers! The roots of the Corn Lords are growing once more, the FINAL and GREAT HARVEST shall commence and all who turned their backs on the benevolence of corn will come to know the justified wrath of they whose hospitality has been so exploited!

And lo, the corn Lords grew fat on the flesh of their chattel, and the became torpid with digestion. A great breath drew from the land, and the sky filled with blackened wings.

And it shall come to pass that every last corn lord depairs in horror as they at last understand the truth of their own prophecy. With the great harvest past, the final harvest shall fall upon them. And with a great gnashing of corvid beaks, the cycle begins anew.

*brings this story and Staggy into Honey's blanket fort*
We have popcorn.

Been MIA for a while. So...what's new around here? Anyone getting laid in new and unusual ways, with new and unusual partners, or just at all? :D

Been MIA for a while. So...what's new around here? Anyone getting laid in new and unusual ways, with new and unusual partners, or just at all? :D

Because it's been, like, a whole page since I mentioned it - and because I am all squeeful and I want to say it again - I'm getting permanently Collared on May 20th. :D

Because it's been, like, a whole page since I mentioned it - and because I am all squeeful and I want to say it again - I'm getting permanently Collared on May 20th. :D

This seems to be worthy of extreme congratulations. :heart: :rose:

Thanks for the kind words. I didn't mean to fish for compliments but I have found that it's smartest to smile and say thank you whenever a pretty woman says something nice. :rose: :rose:

Poor cookie must really hate all these corn puns.

Can't we all live in peas and hominy?

If we tried we'd be in a permanent vegetative state.

Then maybe everyone will lettuce alone.

Don't worry, we've all bean there.

These puns are the pits!

I don't carrot all :D

I guess that beets being overemotional.

I kale nothing for puns. This banter squashes my creativity and leaves me feeling like a husk of my glittery self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back