Kentucky/ Tenessee

Thanks for bumping the thread KyLady. Maybe we can finds some more from the bluegrass state.

How much snow did everyone get??
Got plenty here in Nashville

Got right around a foot here in Bowling Green. But the worst part of it was the earlier storm that put all the ice on the ground. With very limited salt and plows here, everything was packed, then Jonah showed up and its packed even more now. My street has probably about 2-3 inches of packed ice. And the trees are still glistening with ice and snow in the morning sun - its quite beautiful.

We got I think like 9 inches in Nashville. It's beautiful... But I need to get out of this house!

Got right around a foot here in Bowling Green. But the worst part of it was the earlier storm that put all the ice on the ground. With very limited salt and plows here, everything was packed, then Jonah showed up and its packed even more now. My street has probably about 2-3 inches of packed ice. And the trees are still glistening with ice and snow in the morning sun - its quite beautiful.

We had about 8 inches here in Louisville. Very little ice; roads are clear here and everything seems to be back to normal.

Hoping we get some rain tomorrow to wash the rest away a bit :)

Hello all, Louisville here also. It has warned up here, most snow melted. Now just rain.
Nice to see others here from the Commonwealth, and Louisville.
Hey to all
Meijer

No longer my residence, but always my home!! Wildcat girl from Louisville, now banished to SC, a place where they hardly even recognize a basketball.

Back