Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

“winsome”

Just in case you were puzzled by my tying in winsome with this old film, the words of the soor mulk cairt I was taught differed from the video, My words were: I happened to forgather a winsome country lass, say's I my winsome lassie if you are going that airt, i will drive you into Glasgow in my soor mulk cairt.
Sour milk is butter milk, and the farm worker each day drove his cart the 15 miles into Glasgow to sell this by product of butter making. Pulnoon farm is still a working farm today 100 years after this song was written.

Last edited:
and some cleavage as well...

Well, there’s That. ;)

The eyes have it but I couldn't help but notice your luscious, seductive, purple(?) and waiting lips. :kiss::rose:;)

Mmmm.... :kiss::heart:

Beautiful Mara. Wishing I could see them close up as I kiss your gorgeous lips.

Lovely thought.

And lovely eyes they are!

Thanks for visiting, beautiful lady.

And a damn fine tit, it is! :D:rose::rose:

You’re too much! :kiss:

Smiling... :kiss:

Wrap my legs around you like a circle ‘round the sun[

The legs seem to be wrapped around the myriade if books in the background.:cool:

Live the books love the legs ;)

V

Love my library. It sold me the house.

I love big Japanese anime style eyes; the perspective distortion of your eyes is reminiscent of that art form. ;)

Love it!

V.:rose::rose:

The photo grew on me.
Initially, I kept skipping over it, but it wouldn’t leave me alone. ;)

“winsome”

Just in case you were puzzled by my tying in winsome with this old film, the words of the soor mulk cairt I was taught differed from the video, My words were: I happened to forgather a winsome country lass, say's I my winsome lassie if you are going that airt, i will drive you into Glasgow in my soor mulk cairt.
Sour milk is butter milk, and the farm worker each day drove his cart the 15 miles into Glasgow to sell this by product of butter making. Pulnoon farm is still a working farm today 100 years after this song was written.

I grew up on my grandfather’s dairy farm. :cool:

Damn, a day late, as usual!

Lucky you... My photos don’t disappear into the ether as so many do.

Back