So what's it feel like to have a cock in your ass?

Oh it feels great. Nothing like the real thing. MyToys just don’t do it for me. H to have a real cock I’m my add. And to have my hips held. Fun.
 
I did not actually image what dick up my arse would feel like as really my first time having sex was me being seduced my my friend. After i sucked his dick and finished a making out session he just started fucking me it was sudden did even think who would fuck who
 
Last edited:
Though I have not had the privilege of hosting a cock in my bottom, it is something that you can 'train' yourself for. If my experiences in doing so are any indication, with the right partner it has the potential to feel wonderful.

I've 'trained' my bottom hole using a 6" realistic curved dildo with balls and a suction cup that is well lubricated. I began by laying on my back (or sometimes on my side) and slowly sliding it in. The key is getting your mind to relax more than anything and go slow until you get it as far as possible.

The first time I got it all the way in I had almost a sense of victory about it. "I DID IT! I took ALL of it, and it doesn't hurt!' Pretty soon I was laying there, penetrating myself, letting it stay in a few moments, then pulling it out gently and repeating the process several times.

I decided to do this no more than every other day, and only for a three or four insert/remove cycles. By the third session I couldn't wait until the fourth and so on, as by now I was over the hump psychologically, and it was beginning to feel good. I actually began to hunger for it to be in me. I'd lay on my back and masturbate, moving my pelvis so as to better feel it in me. I'd experience toe curling orgasms.

The next step in the 'training' was to suction it to something like a toilet lid, then go for a ride. This too feels wonderful and feeds the hunger all the more. I'd sit there and whisper 'fuck me babe, drain your cock in me!' as if in submission to some imaginary partner. I must stop writing this now, as it is making me horny...

Very hot!!!! Great way to do it!
 
I finally got to experience a cock up my ass.

I have had an anal fetish for quite sometime but it has always been me giving anal to a lady. Although I fantasized about being fucked in my ass.

Last year while on a couple business trips I arranged to meet with a shemale.

First off she was gorgeous and I couldn’t wait to suck her cock. We took turns orally. And then while I was on my back, legs spread, she put on a condom and I knew my fantasy was about to be reality.

She lubed her cock and eased into me. I was willing and ready. On my back legs spread wide she took my anal virginity. While she fucked me she stroked my cock.

Soon I came, and a few minutes later I felt her fill the condom in my ass.

No I wasn’t sore at all. I loved every moment and look forward to another meeting.
 
Oh it feels great. Nothing like the real thing. MyToys just don’t do it for me. H to have a real cock I’m my add. And to have my hips held. Fun.

The "have my hips held" part is something I haven't experienced, but now that you've mentioned it I realize I crave it.
 
it really depends on the man. A cock is a cock. Sorry guys, while there's a difference between 6 inches, and 8 inches, it's not enough to make up for not knowing what you're doing.

So, really it's not about having a cock in your ass. That feels just about the same as having a particularly firm turd, of the same dimensions on the way out. Who's fucking? That's what you feel.

If you don't, you've got the wrong guy.
 
That feels just about the same as having a particularly firm turd, of the same dimensions on the way out.

I’m not sure I agree with that part. A cock feels way more pleasurable in there!

Who's fucking? That's what you feel.

If you don't, you've got the wrong guy.

This part I agree with a hundred percent! If you’re having sex with someone you care about (and someone who knows how to work your anatomy) there’s no better feeling in the world....
 
...If you’re having sex with someone you care about (and someone who knows how to work your anatomy) there’s no better feeling in the world....

That is one of the reasons I cannot fathom guys who claim to enjoy cock, but not the man attached to it. a sex organ doesn't exist on its own, it has a living, breathing, feeling man behind it -- same for any other part of a human's anatomy.

I also could never understand those that think that any guy is good at m2m sex as we know how to please our own gender. You have to spend time to get to know the guy if you really want him to have a great time. All men are not cut from the exact same cloth. As a prime example, I do not enjoy someone doing much with my balls. I can feel like I'm going to double up in pain if someone puts much pressure on them. That is why I could never fathom other guys who loved their balls squeezed or tugged. That would make me want to pass out from the pain -- nothing remotely enjoyable.
 
I have fucked my ass for a few years with my 7" cock shaped dildo, and really enjoyed it!
I finally got to experience a real cock in my ass a couple months ago. OMG the real cock is so much better.
I don't have to do anything except take his hard cock and feel him going in and out.

So between time of being fucked by a real cock, My dildo will work.
 
That is one of the reasons I cannot fathom guys who claim to enjoy cock, but not the man attached to it.

The main reason is we can't fathom someone-else's kinks. Not completely, and it's a challenge for writers of Erotica. Especially paraphiliacs with 1 fetish. (Either all their stories turn into the same scene with the names changed, or they attempt to write something else, and it's not as good as what they're passionate about. Untill we learn to write about something we're not passionate about, I just imagine something else, i am into, and write those lines about something else.) I can't fathom foot fetish. I can put on high heels, and stockings. I can even appreciate how my calves look in them, but you can't truly feel what he (Or she) does seeing you in them, or smelling the shoes after I take them off.

I don't even have any heels, or stockings. I don't have to, because he brings them (In my size) and takes them home with him.

Thread like these are a great resource for writers, because we can hear, anonymously from people who especially like the sensation of a cock in their ass. So, we can write characters like that.
 
Last edited:
That is one of the reasons I cannot fathom guys who claim to enjoy cock, but not the man attached to it. a sex organ doesn't exist on its own, it has a living, breathing, feeling man behind it -- same for any other part of a human's anatomy.

I also could never understand those that think that any guy is good at m2m sex as we know how to please our own gender. You have to spend time to get to know the guy if you really want him to have a great time. All men are not cut from the exact same cloth. As a prime example, I do not enjoy someone doing much with my balls. I can feel like I'm going to double up in pain if someone puts much pressure on them. That is why I could never fathom other guys who loved their balls squeezed or tugged. That would make me want to pass out from the pain -- nothing remotely enjoyable.

Great post, and I for one agree with the balls concept!!!
 
Any guy can give a handjob, because they have experience. Theres a bit more of a learning curve for blowjobs, rimjobs, and various kinds of anal (Yes, there are various Kinds of anal) because you can't practice those at home, without a partner.
 
Haven't had the opportunity yet... but want to find a nice older cock who will teach me the ropes and turn me into the real cock slut that I am.
 
When done right and under the most accepting conditions, it feels absolutely fantastic, especially when it hits against your prostate and makes your cock drip.

When it's done wrong, it hurts like hell.
 
Tried it once but nerves killed vibe some. Want to again but does anyone have tips, positions that are easier, size that may be best etc.
 
This guy was maybe at best just under 6" wasn't real thick it felt more pokey than I thought it would based on toys I had tried previously.

Once again, dick size means 1 thing: The bigger it is, the more foreplay it takes. That's it. Guys with big dicks take longer to work it in.
 
Back
Top