Anonymous Secrets Thread

Good morning all.

I'm fresh out of secrets to share this morning, so this is my beating the bushes for more.

Send them in.

Of course I will take anything, but today's special topic is Naughty Church Antics.

Last edited:
55 Male -- In college I was coming back from a night at the bars where I hooked up with an ex's friend. It was January, so it was cold and the ground was snow covered, and as we walked back to her dorm we passed a cemetery. She looked at me and said lets do it on a grave. Never one to let a lady down I obliged her. I will say this, gives a new meaning to the word headstone.

-24, Female - About a year ago I slept with an older guy at work. He was nice to me and took me out a few times. He was also married.

Later I found out he had been taping us secretly and had shown it to some of his friends at the office. The video included me doing a drunk strip tease and lap dace for him, as well as sex.

I heard about it from one of the secretaries. She had over heard the guys laughing about it. So I called his wife and told her everything. Including what restaurants he took me to, what hotel we stayed at and what dates to look for the charges on the credit card bills.

She divorced him and took half his stuff and got sole custody of the kids. But I had to quite my job, because so many people were laughing at me.

Good morning all.

I'm fresh out of secrets to share this morning, so this is my beating the bushes for more.

Send them in.

Of course I will take anything, but today's special topic is Naughty Church Antics.

OH NOES!

Not a secret shortage!

Nice pun on the headstone btw :D who ever sent that in, thank you!

-24, Female - About a year ago I slept with an older guy at work. He was nice to me and took me out a few times. He was also married.

Later I found out he had been taping us secretly and had shown it to some of his friends at the office. The video included me doing a drunk strip tease and lap dace for him, as well as sex.

I heard about it from one of the secretaries. She had over heard the guys laughing about it. So I called his wife and told her everything. Including what restaurants he took me to, what hotel we stayed at and what dates to look for the charges on the credit card bills.

She divorced him and took half his stuff and got sole custody of the kids. But I had to quite my job, because so many people were laughing at me.

Whoa. Talk about two wrongs. I totally understand, though. What a total fuckstick that guy was.

I don't have any church secrets. I grew up a block away from my church and my whole family was involved in everything. My pastor didn't call me by my last name, he called me by my mom's maiden name. It was unthinkable for me to do anything sexual in church. So much so that last year I was on vacation back home and went to visit the old 'hood. I went to my boyhood church and it was open. Someone was doing some work on the outside. My SO went in and we were in the church all alone. In hindsight we probably could have done something ... I knew that church like the back of my hand. Honestly, that thought never even came into my head.

Maybe that's a secret in itself. The fact that no matter what I wouldn't be able to perform if I was in a church.

-54, Male - There is this young intern in my office, still in college. She is so damned hot, and so damned happy. Basically she's everything my wife isn't. I want her so badly I can taste her.

But I'm old, and I know there is no chance. I'm really sad about it now.

-54, Male - There is this young intern in my office, still in college. She is so damned hot, and so damned happy. Basically she's everything my wife isn't. I want her so badly I can taste her.

How can this man not know about the 100's of daddy/older men fetish threads in lit :D

No chance?

Or perhaps in no chance is because he doesn't want to cheat on his wife. In that case I say thumbs up!

How can this man not know about the 100's of daddy/older men fetish threads in lit :D

No chance?

Or perhaps in no chance is because he doesn't want to cheat on his wife. In that case I say thumbs up!

Quite, she may have a taste for Silver Foxes, it's not unheard of :D

Dude, I'm old, too. And, been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. But, it might make a difference if you'd quit bein' so lame.

Dude, I'm old, too. And, been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. But, it might make a difference if you'd quit bein' so lame.

well it's not very nice to call someone "lame" .... however, he shouldn't just figure it's not going to happen just because he's older. There are loads of girls out there that like older men.

Why would you post something like that .. the whole essence of this thread is to be able to say how you feel and what you want without having someone chastise you or make you feel like your secret is invalid... and well why don't you quit being so LAME for not doing just that. Maybe he has a lil thing called respect. SHEESH

This does not exactly apply to me, but it does resonate. First, the thought of doing something with a lady that is the age (or younger) of my children, nieces, etc. is appealing, but not something I am going to do. Feels too irresponsible. However, I am still going to look and enjoy looking.

Second, being on the downhill slope of middle age is not creating me regrets, but is cause for ponder for the "what I could/should have done" moments. No way I can recapture that time and redo. There is also the start of the physical debilitation. Slight, but there. Really pisses me off when I can't see as well as I used to.

So you stop and look back, which hopefully adds clarity looking forward. And you enjoy the smooth perfection of young woman's skin, but appreciate the candor, wisdom and desire of an older woman's smile.

Well, you could strike up a friendship with her. Be a mentor. Maybe there is something in her that reminds you of who your wife used to be (in your eyes).

You're only as old as you feel, by the way. If you feel old, then you are and you've already lost the game. As you said, you know there is no chance, which is really sad.

Well, you could strike up a friendship with her. Be a mentor. Maybe there is something in her that reminds you of who your wife used to be (in your eyes).

You're only as old as you feel, by the way. If you feel old, then you are and you've already lost the game. As you said, you know there is no chance, which is really sad.

The race is never won by those who never start.

Female, 37. In my early 20s I sang in a church choir & was (briefly) married to the Organist.

We used to wear proper old fashioned buttoned choir robes with a ruff. One evening after I'd put my robes on, I went to the bathroom & took my outer clothes off, leaving me wearing just my underwear & stockings underneath.

I went to turn pages at the organ during the Introit & gave him a flash of my upper thigh then went back to my seat. He had to play through the whole service knowing I was sitting a couple of feet away nearly naked.

When everyone else had gone home he pushed me down on a table in the choir vestry & took me, still wearing my robes.

Female, 37. In my early 20s I sang in a church choir & was (briefly) married to the Organist.

We used to wear proper old fashioned buttoned choir robes with a ruff. One evening after I'd put my robes on, I went to the bathroom & took my outer clothes off, leaving me wearing just my underwear & stockings underneath.

I went to turn pages at the organ during the Introit & gave him a flash of my upper thigh then went back to my seat. He had to play through the whole service knowing I was sitting a couple of feet away nearly naked.

When everyone else had gone home he pushed me down on a table in the choir vestry & took me, still wearing my robes.

That's hot.

-LCN

Back