Women who find bi guys hot....

I'm not much for guys dressing as women. For the most part I don't get it, but cie la vie. Now two guys togeher very HOT! My husband doesn't look at sucking another man as gay or even bi, but just a variety of sex we enjoy. Very often in threesomes which wil include him sucking the other guy or licking him while the guy is doing me as well as licking us both clean afterwards. It really makes for some very intense orgasms. :) I love it.

*sigh* So great to see woman like you are out there who "love it". Beautiful!
 
These woman you speak of are out there, they are just hiding in plain sight! Wish I could pick them out of a crowd any time I want...wishful thinking right!
 
Recently hooked up with a couple I met here.

She wanted to see her husband with another guy (for the first time).

They had been in a MMF before, but she had never DP'd, and he had never had a bisexual experience, so it was somewhat a first for both of them.
 
I think me and Jessie would make a nice pair for a lovely lady to experiment with. Are you up for it Jessie? Who wants to join us?
 
I would love to get in on the threesome. Very hot my first cock I ever sucked was a threesome. Brings back great memories.
 
Oh my.

What have I gotten myself into?

Will each of you help 'take care' of the other, so I won't be overwhelmed?
 
Office is clearing out around noon, giving me the place to myself. Been a few days since I've gotten off, thinking about doing it here in the privacy of my own office. Would love to connect with a woman, into bi men, for some stimulating chat/skype/phone...if this interests you, please drop me a line at boxoftoys1966@yahoo.com.
 
Heyyyy! So good to see so many bi guys but also so many women loving the bi side! Feel free to drop me a pm if you fancy a chat with an open minded, easy going witty individual! :kiss:
 
I forgot hot much I love this thread. Knowing that there are lots of women turned on by two bi men is both exciting and comforting
 
Back
Top