TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
And on and on.


And on and on and on . . . .


For the love of Allah, is there no fucking end to the on and on and on and on???


Apparently, there is . . . .


tumblr_orap1ff0bq1s76nqvo1_1280.jpg
 
There is the in and out and in and out of mama's squeezebox.
;)
'Cause she plays all night.
 
And the music's all right . . . . :rolleyes:


I have a breakfast meeting this morning. No Denny's, but IHOP.


The one in Workville is better than the one here.


I got another 800-page book to read . . . .


tumblr_nxsgbeIjf91r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
I worry about when shit comes back up.


Hey, I don't want to waste all this time chewing and swallowing and just have it all convert to puke.


Better to be infested with sand fleas . . . .


tumblr_nxsgbdr8kD1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
I've been convinced.
I'm making pancakes this morning.
I don't use syrup, so it's just warm buttery goodness.
 
I'm thinking of making oatmeal this morning. I haven't made any in awhile and something wants some.


I mean, why the fuck not?


There's no one here to tell me, "no!"


And if there were, I'd tell them to go fuck themselves . . . .


tumblr_nxsgbbCOCy1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
Speaking of oatmeal. About a year ago I got one of those institutional sized containers of Quaker Oats. This was the old fashioned kind that you had to cook for a half hour or so. I won't be going back to the "quick" oats ever again unless forced to. I had forgotten how rich the flavor of the old fashioned stuff was.
 
Yes, the slow-cooked kind is definitely best.


Plus, it works better. They grind the fibre to dust in the instant stuff.


Breakfast is getting et, the laundry is on, and the sun is out.


Gonna attack this flower bed soon, while the ground is damp.


tumblr_mf2t7gK0a61rpyycwo1_1280.jpg
 
I had mesquite-grilled street tacos for breakfast this morning.

Turned in early; time for my nap..

Nobody got lei'd in my car, as far as I am aware of, last night but this morning when I was tidying up I found a loose orchid.

Narrowly avoided a long sit-down with the police to explain that I don't know nothing. By the time I arrived on the scene, somebody was on the ground bleeding but I didn't see anything about anything that happened and fortunately was able to extricate myself from the scene before I would have had to explain that. The voluntary statements about who did what to whom made in my presence, since I look like such an understanding guy, though possibly mildly incriminating, were meant to be exculpatory. I figure I don't really have a civic duty to stand around and repeat hearsay like, "He hit me first, before I beat the crap out of him."

What are people doing hanging around outside a bar getting into a scuffle a half an hour after closing time on a Friday morning?

Perhaps I should be more circumspect about my 100% rate of acceptance of assignments. It's not like I can't somewhat forsee when certain assignments, in certain areas, at times like that, are likely to be problematic.
 
I recall the courier gig . . . and oh fucking boy is all I gots to say.


I did pay attention to the gigs which were half-way worthwhile. There were a few rules: stick with the medical shit, take every medical gig they off and do it with excellence, organ transfers are never to be turned down, even if you have to dig yourself out of the grave to take the job, and skip any and all private deliveries.


Some were okay, but they used to do prescription deliveries. I have no idea how you get on the list to have that brought to your house. But fuck them, almost all of them were in cracktown.


Just because there always was a .45 under the seat never meant that I ever wanted to produce it . . . .


tumblr_nxv2uk9Ubk1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
Odds and ends?


Odds are ending.


Damn, it got warm.


The cat will hate that shit . . . .


tumblr_nwhifuQUL21u7fo01o1_1280.jpg
 
Lordy, just look at you fellers all busy building new threads! You sure have been an industrious bunch this week.
 
Happy Friday!!!


I think that it is today that makes six years. It was a Friday, too. We still miss you, and we probably always will.


Every time I see a dead cat, I send him your way so that you can ease his transition into that dimension.


The earthquake still hasn't gotten me . . . yet . . . .

She is around. I have no doubts. :heart:
 
I'm making a cheese sauce to make mac'n cheese to go with blackened salmon.

It will be so rich that I'm wondering if I'll even bother with a vegetable and just now as I thought about it, I'm going to do up some blacked-eyed peas with vidalia, bacon and jalapeño.

I had best to git to simmerin' that now.
 
Okay, the side dish is on, I'm all set. The jalapeños are from the garden, canned the year before last. I used a red vinegar. It gives them a more tangy-sweet taste.

Whoo boi, guaranteeeeeeee...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top