Man in S/W Virginia

ptsteve

Virgin
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Posts
2
Greetings from SW Virginia, I am a 65 year young man who has just plain been left out of sexual play and what every married man is normally offered. My wife of 36 years is 56 and about 12 years ago had a surgery that all but destroyed her sexual wants. Not only does she not want pleasure herself but she also doesn't even consider pleasing her husband.

I am not an ugly demon. I am 5'7", 180 lbs, grey hair, medium build, people say nice looking, considerate and caring, no Tom Cruise but no ogre either. I am active, ride a motorcycle, loves being outdoors and most anything that makes one laugh and smile.

I hate to think I have to seek pleasure elsewhere but I am not too old to NOT desire a woman's touch and her warm body. I read everywhere where the ladies have husbands that no longer want them, the men no longer want to please their wives with oral or any type of tenderness. Seeing this I understand why women seek elsewhere the sexual pleasures they want because I am in their shoes myself.

I'd like to make contact with a lady who is in the same boat as me, not for a committed relationship, not to break up a marriage but to find and share passion again just for passions sake. Someone who is within my area where we can share pleasures we once had with our spouses.

I hope to hear from someone.
 
Good luck on your search. There are a few nice swva lits folk hanging around :)
 
Thank you so much for your reply. It is a terrible thing when people have to seek out tenderness and affection on line instead of receiving this at home BUT a guy has to do what a guy has to do.

People need to be shown affection and to be shown they are still attractive to their spouses no matter how long you have been together. Especially when the early years were so darned sexually charged, no limits or boundaries, just continued wanting and fulfillment. Ours was this but some years ago she had her ovaries removed and this sex want and desire just went up in smoke so to speak.

I don't desire just a romp in the hay but mutual fulfillment and satisfaction, sharing what both have missed. Now that this has happened to me I have a lot of problems with men who want their wives when dating but once married they lose their desires. This is not right and they lose the most important part of their lives. Boy I let my male friends have it when I see them doing this and ignoring their spouses. It is the least I can do i guess.

I hope to confer with ladies and share thoughts, ideas, wishes and maybe just maybe we can connect and make joy and fun reappear in one another life. Again thanks and I hope to hear from you again............Oh I live near Roanoke....
 
Back
Top