After Hours (closed)

Emilia moved both her hands to his shoulders, grasping at the material of his shirt to balance as she pulled her hips up off the chair to allow him to remove her pants. She stifled a moan as he pulled roughly, jerking both her pants and panties down around her thighs in a single movement.

She dropped back down onto the seat of the chair, her soaked pussy lips brushing against the seat and wetting it. She groaned, pushing forward against him. Once he drew back away from the chair to give her room to finish stripping, she reached down and slipped her sandals off, kicking them into a corner, and pulled her pants off the rest of the way, leaving her entirely naked before him. She blushed when she realized that fact, especially given that he was still entirely clothed. She lifted one of her arms to her chest, shielding it from view, and closed her legs.
 
As her pants fell to the floor, Richard noticed a flush rising to her cheeks. He was surprised-one moment, she was pressing into him, offering herself. Now, she slunk back, protecting herself from his eyes. He'd no doubt that she was still aroused, but perhaps his words had taken her aback.

There'd been no struggle to remove her pants, not even a hint of reluctance on her part. He wondered if the fact that he'd stripped her bare while he, in a position of power, standing over her, hypothetically controlling her fate in the organization, made her uneasy.

Unsure of how to broach the subject, Richard decided to level the playing field. His dress shirt had already been disheveled, half-untucked. He pulled it free from his pants, undid two more buttons down the front, and pulled it over his head, turning it inside out a bit clumsily, taking his tshirt with it, and tossing it into the empty chair next to Emilia.

Stepping closer to her, he grinned. She would need to move one of her hands for the next step. Her legs pressed together, it was easy for him to straddle her, pushing himself closer to her, inviting her to reach for him.

He smiled down at her, reached for the arm covering her breasts, and led it to his belt, helping her to loosen it.
 
Emilia bit her lip to contain her smile, giggling as she looked up at him. She felt suddenly much better about everything once she wasn't the only one in a state of undress, even if he had, so far, only removed his shirt.

It was easy for him to guide her hand to his belt; she didn't resist even in the slightest. Her fingers were trembling - possibly from the cold of an office building at a temperature comfortable for people in suits, probably from some combination of nerves and excitement - so she struggled with the buckle for several seconds before it finally popped open, and she went to work immediately on the button and fly. She kept her gaze aimed carefully at her hands while she worked. She only lifted her gaze to his as she slipped her hand down past the waistband of his boxers, grasping at his erection.

Her hand closed around his hardened cock and she drew in a sharp breath, her hips shifting as her clit throbbed, once again looking for attention. Her hips started grinding against the chair in a rhythm that matched her hand's limited stroking of his length.
 
As her hand wrapped gently around his shaft, Richard slowly pushed his pants down around his hips, hooking a thumb inside his boxers and pulling them down. Quickly, he pushed the entire combo past his knees, moving carefully so as not to disrupt her motion. He stepped out of his pants, then moved to remove his socks with his feet, eyes never leaving Emilia's as she lifted her gaze.

Bared before her, he placed a hand under her chin, holding her gaze, stepping closer to her as she urged her hips back and forth. His leg brushed against hers, his fingers grazing under her chin, down to her throat.

He smiled warmly at her, feeling the tender grip of her small hand on his shaft.

His voice was direct but inviting, "Emilia, I can appreciate your touch, but it's far past time for me to taste you, my dear. " There wasn't a hint of a question in the statement.

The words past his lips, he slowly moved between her legs, his left hand reaching down to part them, right hand sliding from her throat down her torso, around her waist, flattening at the small of her back. He lowered himself to his knees, determined to take her.

Pulling her forward to the edge of the seat, his left thumb moved firmly, but slowly up her thigh, gently pushing apart her glistening lips. His lips followed as he slid the digit up the length of her slit, teasing into it gently. Reaching her clit, his tongue teased out gently, teasing it, flicking across it gently.

The first taste was sweet, inviting, even. He needed more, though.
 
Emilia tilted her head back and her hips forward, seeking to grant him the best angle to access her slit. She buried one of her hands in his hair, gripping tightly and urging him onward. Her breathing became instantly ragged and she rocked her hips against his mouth in time with his ministrations. It wasn't long before the seat was soaked with her juices.

"Oh, oh, god..." She dropped her free hand down onto the seat behind her, leaning back against it. She gasped as his tongue flicked her clit, her hips lifting. She had never had a man use his tongue this way on her - she had had men go down on her before, but they had all been messy and lacking in either talent or experience. Before now, she had no idea how good it could feel. She could feel her orgasm coiling inside her already, and her moans started to grow louder and more frequent. The only tiny part of her mind left not focused on her immense pleasure was wondering how she could possibly make him feel the way she was.
 
As she pushed her hips outward, Richard was able to fully take in her scent, sweet and inviting as it was. His right hand slid down the small of her back, gently cupping what was available of her backside as she arched towards him. Her juices were warm on his tongue, and he eagerly pressed his tongue against her clit, seeking to coax even more from her.

Emilia's movements had the fortunate effect of giving Richard greater access to her clit, to which he promptly responded by suckling it into his mouth, rolling his tongue under it, and pushing it against the roof of his mouth. Her moans spurred him on, leading him to move his hand from her backside across her hip, over her thigh, and down between her legs again. He quickly plunged a finger inside her, gently circling her walls with it. He needed her climax, and wanted the satisfaction of bringing it forth quickly.

The bombardment of his senses-her scent, the taste of her juices, the sound of her moans-had his cock throbbing, craving attention. Instinctively, his left hand reached between his legs, closing around the head, squeezing at it gently. He had no doubt that he would soon plunge it deep into her, and wanted to be sure he saved himself for that.
 
Emilia bit back a curse of surprise (and pleasure) when fingers plunged into her cunt, her eyes popping open. She'd had her eyes closed tight, savoring the sensations, so she hadn't seen him shift his hand, she'd only felt his fingers slip easily inside her. Her muscles clenched, gripping the fingers tight, and then loosened slightly in a rhythm that mirrored his tongue.

She had lost herself in the pleasure, thrusting her hips into his hand and mouth with wanton abandon. She needed so badly to cum, she was approaching the edge and wanted nothing in the world more than to reach it. "Oh god," she breathed, the hand in his hair shifting to a different spot and then gripping again, "don't stop, don't stop, I'm so close..." Her words devolved into unintelligible moans and, a moment later, her whole body went suddenly rigid. Her hips bucked and she gave a full-throated cry of pleasure as she exploded.

She rode it out with a low groan, relaxing back into the chair. She giggled softly, feeling drunk in her afterglow, and smiled down at him with half-lidded eyes.
 
Richard steadied himself as she erupted against his tongue, pushing back against her. His fingers sank into her, holding his palm tight against her outer lips, if only to keep her from thrusting clear off of the chair.

As her orgasm subsided, he withdrew his tongue from her clit, gently letting it drag up over her pubic bone and along the skin below her navel. His finger eased its movements, only gently flexing the first joint inside her, just enough to let her know he was still in her.

He lifted his gaze as his lips teased at her skin, his breath warm. He gave a gentle squeeze of his cock with his left hand, feeling it fully erect to his touch. Voice low, he posed to her "Emilia, did you get what you needed, my dear? Are you ready to give me what I need now?"

He imagined she would be easily open to suggestion now, in her post climatic state. The way she'd closed around his fingers, he needed to feel around his manhood. Standing slowly, Richard withdrew his finger from her dripping sex. He took the soaked finger to his lips, suckling at it gently, closing his eyes and savoring her flavor.

Finished with that, Richard offered his hand to her with the statement-"Emilia, if you please, I need you to lean against the desk and put that perfect little backside out for me."
 
Emilia nodded slowly, muffling a moan at his words while her sensitive clit throbbed, already seeking more attention. She placed one hand in his and the other on the arm of the chair, and pushed herself up, her legs wobbling slightly. Then she crossed the small space between the chair and his desk, leaned forward over the desk until her breasts were pressed against the surface, and spread her legs. She pushed herself up on her tiptoes for a moment, lifting her ass even higher and tilting her hips to expose her wet slit even further. Then she turned her head until she was looking over her shoulder at him and bit her lip, blushing. She knew what she wanted to say, it was simply a question of if she had the nerve to say it.

"Please..." she mumbled, her blush deepening as she realized she couldn't go back now. "Please fuck me, s-sir."
 
The timidity with which Emilia asked for him only aroused him further. Richard knew from the force of her orgasm that she truly craved him, and it was mere social convention that made her feel a sense of shame in the impending act.

He couldn't help but let a small smile curl his lips as he moved behind her, left hand sliding up her left side, over her shoulder, the backs of his fingers dragging across her cheek while she peered back at him. Just beyond her right shoulder, on the desk, the pornographic video still played, silently, on the iPad. The juxtaposition amused him, but did not distract him from grasping his shaft and teasing the head of his cock down the length of her soaked, wanton pussy.

Slowly, Richard pushed the head between her lips, feeling her tense ever so slightly at the pressure he was applying. His left hand slid from her cheek to her shoulder, pulling her back against him. Only slightly inside her now, he leaned over her, his chest hair brushing lightly at her back, voice low as he whispered, "Like this, Emilia? Is this how you like my cock?"
 
Emilia gasped, her whole body coiling with desire as she felt his cock start to enter her. She moaned in disappointment when he stopped, his head just nestled inside her soaking wet pussy. She tried to push back against him, to push him further inside, but he held her fast, leaning forward to whisper into her ear.

She was certain he could feel the way the muscles flexed around his cock, even barely inside her as he was, when he murmured those words into her ear. She groaned, nodding. "Yes, yes, oh please, please, I need you inside me." She punctuated her pleas with little thrusts of her hips, seeking to push him further inside.
 
Richard felt a flush to his cheeks at her sounds, the tone of her words, so needy and craven. He had wanted to tease her, to make it last. Yet, as she pushed her hips back against him, he was beyond the ability to resist the urge to fill her.

As she clenched him, he lifted at the waist, his right hand moved to her hip, pausing her thrusts as his left went to her shoulder. Using his weight, he pushed his right leg against hers, spreading her feet further apart. With his right hand, he urged her forward, pressing her thighs against the desk, the corner of the wood slightly digging into her skin.

With a low groan, he pushed his full length into her, slowly and deliberately. He wanted her to feel ever ridge, every vein of his engorged shaft. Richard felt her clench around him as his pelvis pressed against her backside. She was tight, but not uncomfortably so. Gently, he found his rhythm, taking long strokes into her as he rocked his hips against her.
 
Emilia gasped and moaned, pushing back against him as he entered her slowly until she was pressing against his pelvis, wiggling her hips. She could barely take a breath without making some sound of pleasure or desire, and she reached up above her head to grasp the opposite edge of the desk with one hand while the other slipped down between her legs to toy with her throbbing clit.

She moved her hips in rhythm with his as much as she could and flicked her clit, causing every last muscle to clench, whenever he buried himself inside her. The pace was slow and languorous. Her second orgasm was building slowly and suddenly all she wanted was to reach it. She began to flick and pinch her clit more quickly, moaning, "Please, more, faster..." and pushing her hips harder against his, or as hard as his hands on her hip and shoulder, holding her in place over the desk, would allow.
 
As Emilia's moans filled the room, Richard pushed harder against her, measuring his pace. Her voice imploring him to speed up, work her faster, would fall on deaf ears for now. He was enjoying her cunt far too much to rush this. She would have what she truly craved-his hot, sweet juices filling her-but not yet.

He took his right hand, sliding it around her, placing it over her hand on her clit, pushing down against it, forcing her to apply more pressure to the nub.

With this, he slowed his pace further, his thrusts against her more forceful and intermittent. Pausing to hold against her each time, forcing her to feel his length and girth filling her slit. His left hand moved to her backside, cupping, then digging his fingers into her, pressing her flesh tightly in his fingers. His own moans joined hers, his hips thrusting hard against her, then drawing back, pausing, then blasting against her once again.

He paused his thrusts to lean over, his breath hot against her skin again as he rasped into her ear, "Emilia, I'm so close to filling you, dear, but I'm not sure you're ready for it..."
 
Emilia cried out in pleasure and surprise when his fingers found hers and pressed harder over her clit, sending waves of intense pleasure through her, even as his thrusting slowed. She felt delirious with need, grinding her hips back against his every time he filled her, a silent plea for more.

Her breath caught in her throat as he stopped moving and rasped into her ear. She was certain he could feel the way her cunt started to spasm at his words, a sure sign she was ready to cum and probably would as soon as he started thrusting again. She was, quite literally, dangling off the edge, so close it felt like torture.

"I need you," she begged, "I'm so close, please..." She tried to grind against him, to get that last bit of friction she needed so badly, but she was effectively pinned to the desk under his body and couldn't move. "Please, please... Fuck me, cum in me, please..."
 
Last edited:
Richard had reached a point where he didn't need Emilia's words to reach climax, but the impact of her tone was immense. The filth, the need-it carried him easily over the edge. He thrusted against her as he felt his climax releasing inside her.

As she rolled her hips, he let up just a shred of weight, wanting to again grant her movement for the moment. He could feel her orgasm building, and wanted to coax it from her, even as he sought his.

His hand moved back to her shoulder, the other still holding tight against hers as it massaged her clit. Richard was forceful about pushing his hips against Emilia, burying himself in her as the waves of cum left him-his shaft pulsing inside her. The orgasm was intense-full and thick as it pushed into her depths.
 
Emilia whimpered when he started moving in her again. She was practically delirious with need, and she turned her head, burying her face in her outstretched arm to muffle the progressively louder moans and cries she was making.

She felt it when his cock started leaping inside her, and she fell conspicuously silent as an orgasm ripped through her, so intense that she couldn't breathe for several seconds. She rocked against him, riding it out with wanton abandon even as he finished riding out his own orgasm.

When she finally relaxed, she would have easily collapsed had she not been leaning against the desk. Her breathing was still coming hard and every breath was a coo or quite moan of intense satisfaction. She lifted her head, glancing over her shoulder at him with a sigh and a smile.
 
While she was silent as she came again, Richard felt the wave of orgasm rush through her, clenching his shaft, milking it dry, taking all that he had on offer for her. His hands slid to her hips, gently curling around them as she lifted her head to look at him.

She was beautiful in that moment-all flesh and lust and desire thrown together. The look she gave seemed to echo both satisfaction and want. He lifted his left hand, sweeping it across his brow, pushing aside a small amount of sweat. He marveled at how easily she had gotten him off.

He leaned forward, pressing his lips to her back, just below her shoulder. It was as close as he could get while staying inside her. Even still, he felt himself start to slip out slightly, allowing their mixing fluids to slowly drip from her beautifully full pussy.

As he cradled her-he knew he would have to take her again, but when-that was the question.
 
Emilia was certain she wouldn't be able to stand. Her legs were trembling and she was exhausted, covered in a sheen of sweat. Despite that, her pussy was still throbbing, though less intensely than before. She had to bite her lip to contain her moan as she felt their mixed juices start to drip down her thigh.

Her head was clearing, and she was suddenly aware that their sex, as mind-blowing as it had been, hadn't been a very good idea. She should be embarrassed. It was entirely inappropriate. And yet, she couldn't pretend that she would have done anything differently if she had the opportunity to do it again.

She felt him lean forward and press a kiss to her shoulder - somehow, it made her feel better about the ridiculously inappropriate nature of what they'd just done... and she couldn't really deny that the taboo made it so much hotter.
 
Back
Top