question

txwife594

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Posts
656
We have a somewhat sub and Dom relationship. Hubbys parents came to town for lunch and I slept in instead of going to lunch with them. He is very mad at me. What would happen in your relationship if that happened? Thanks
 
We have a somewhat sub and Dom relationship. Hubbys parents came to town for lunch and I slept in instead of going to lunch with them. He is very mad at me. What would happen in your relationship if that happened? Thanks

It depends on why I slept in. If I was working late or sick then, that's a good reason for me to miss something and get some sleep. I don't miss lunch with guests because I didn't feel like getting out of bed, though. If that was a thing, we'd have an adult conversation about why I didn't make it and what to do next time.
 
I would only miss something like that for a valid reason, such as illness. Not disappointing my PYL or my guests is a definite part of who I am.

If I overslept or forgot, he would tell me how upset and disappointed he was, which would hurt. Then, he'd let it go.

If I just blew off something important to him, that would cause trouble in our relationship. I wouldn't ever just blow off something like that.
 
Make up sex?

If you both agree you could let him put all his feelings on you and punish you in a way that you want.
 
Shit happens. He'd have either woken me up because he's mucked up his own alarm for work on the odd occasion. Or he'd knowingly let me sleep in because I don't get more than 2-3 hours of sleep at a time all night.

Am I right in assuming you live with him? If it was so important to him why the heck didn't he wake you up?
 
Back
Top