The beauty of submissive men

?... I prefer to be called a switch, because I have both dominant and submissive sides to my sexuality. Sometimes, the dominant and sometimes the submissive side is more apparent in my behavior. However, given that most of my fantasies involve myself in a dominant role, I tend to view myself as a switch with dominant leanings.

This resonates

I'm a switch with submissive leanings

But very much dependent on context I think
 
Thank you for bumping the thread.

I have abandoned this forum and this thread shamefully, and I'm glad that others are still here and posting.

I've had a lot going on in my life and it ended up being better for me to step away from this forum and from these topics for a while.

But I'm glad to be back and I will try to post more often again 😊

:heart:
 
This is an area of our lovelife that me and my lady have only recently begun to explore, though I've wanted it my life for quite some time.

Like previously mentioned in other posts, its not about her being some dominant leather-clad cartoonish domme, though wouldn't turn down the get-up if that's what she wanted. It's about me being a good bf and submitting to her needs first and foremost, while any satisfaction of mine, beyond that inherent in my fulfillment of her desires, is put on the back burner, where it can only simmer and steam, knowing that the submission is my satisfaction.

The kiss of the belt against my skin turns us both on, my trust in her unyielding. I let her take it as far as she wants, knowing that if it goes too far, she respects me enough to reign it in a bit, though those instances are few and far between (less a testament to her restraint than it is to my threshold to take all she gives me, often taking me to the edge of what I can bear)

My favorite ending to our bdsm liasons is when she is sufficiently pleased with the marks she's left on my back, she holds me down, lotions my tailbone, and grinds me until I feel her hips shuddering against me, then her body collapsing into my back, usually resulting in a few more scratches across me to finish her artwork, sometimes taking pictures of her handiwork to show off to her friends, and my heart beating warmly at helping quench that need in both of us, only finishing myself in those instances if she lets me
 
This is an area of our lovelife that me and my lady have only recently begun to explore, though I've wanted it my life for quite some time.


My favorite ending to our bdsm liasons is when she is sufficiently pleased with the marks she's left on my back, she holds me down, lotions my tailbone, and grinds me until I feel her hips shuddering against me, then her body collapsing into my back, usually resulting in a few more scratches across me to finish her artwork, sometimes taking pictures of her handiwork to show off to her friends, and my heart beating warmly at helping quench that need in both of us, only finishing myself in those instances if she lets me

So well written are your words above. I don't know why this turns me on so much. Perhaps it is about the woman truly enjoying herself, indulging in my body to satisfy her own lust. Leaving her mark on me, not just in the form or her own juices, is a big part of it AND that there is some discomfort, sacrifice, and submission on my part for her release. The last part being a big turn on for her.

ES
 
tumblr_nrt0e8vuPc1uyf972o1_540.jpg
 
Am I still a submissive if I don't have anyone who wants to dominate me?
 
This an interesting topic. I think alot women dont try to take over the reigns of a sexual relationship because they worry over the line between domineering and being feminine.

Thats a stramge term itself: what does it mean to be feminine? Every woman defines the word herself.

This is a good point. I can't speak for every woman but I have certainly talked to a few that agree with this above.

My present gf is so afraid of being a "nag" she finds it hard to ask me for anything. I would like to say that all the woman has to do is direct the action in the bedroom and I would easily follow. But I must admit there is a fine line between being domineering and feminine, and when crossed that can be a turn off for me.

Even if the words and tone are not perfect, what helps me in the bedroom is a genuine interest in my body, her own pleasure, and my pleasure in that order if possible. Being comfortable enough in my arms that she can truly devour the sexual delights before her until she is completely satisfied. It is about having no shame for satisfying ones carnal desires.

ES
 
This is a good point. I can't speak for every woman but I have certainly talked to a few that agree with this above ... It is about having no shame for satisfying ones carnal desires.
4ad189917f762ff7ad3cb56c0f5bec2a.png


I have written an article regarding SUBMISSIVE both men and women might find interesting. It can be found HERE.
 
I'm glad to see this thread active again, it raised and answered a lot of questions for me, about me. (And the pics don't hurt either ;-) )
 
Maybe we can revive this thread...

For me it is entirely about the woman's pleasure. I find it very erotic thinking that a woman who lets her self go in the moment, wild and maybe harsh, can use me and my body or mind, or I can assist her, in a achieving great pleasure and that in-turn gives me great and very deep pleasure.
 
Something to talk about?

This is very well said. I've found that through my limited experiences that having a good connection with a Domme is much more important than denial or allowing orgasm. I must say that when my ex would top me and allow me to cum that I would just feel an incredible bond with her that made me want to submit even more. Most subs don't stop being sub just because they cum, they submit because it is in their nature and they truly want to serve their Dominant and make him or her happy.

This is well said, the bond and will to submit is something that grows and grows. After each scene, the bond and the submission gets stronger. If the Domme and sub are in a relationship, it grows at other times too.

ES
 
Since my wife agreed to keep me in chastity three years ago, our relationship has become much more better and closer. She has discovered her dominant side and it's very satisfying for both of us. It's not only chastity and denial our sub/dom relationship is sometimes helpful in daily problems. For example my wife has a very exhausting job and sometimes she is really stressed and brings home a lot of frustration that makes her insufferable and unbearbeitet. Then I give her the cane and present my bare ass knowing it will become very painful but it is so satisfying to see during the spanking how her face looses it's frustration, how she let's her anger out and when finished she is so grateful and says "that's what I needed ". In former times we often argued for hours in those situations and went to bed speaking no word.

Thanks for sharing. How does she show her appreciation? A hug? bringing about your release? Or just kind words?

ES
 
cold cream on my sore ass, kisses, cuddling and often she wants a full body massage with oral pleasure for her pussy and asshole. no release for me. I am caged for ever

Forever? Now that is dedication. I could not do it but certainly understand your situation.

ES
 
Good Point!

Maybe we can revive this thread...

For me it is entirely about the woman's pleasure. I find it very erotic thinking that a woman who lets her self go in the moment, wild and maybe harsh, can use me and my body or mind, or I can assist her, in a achieving great pleasure and that in-turn gives me great and very deep pleasure.

I agree with this too. It is really about the woman allowing herself to enjoy her carnal desires and verbally expressing those desires to me, for me to help fulfill. I feel that women at times, do not allow themselves to "lust" or enjoy physical pleasures because they think it is being selfish? We are a service oriented to some extent both men and women. Serving a partner and fulfilling her lustful desires before mine are ever considered is part of that feeling I get from serving my Domme.

ES
 
An interesting rant about the state of Femdom/male submissive pornography

http://maybemaimed.com/2008/11/19/malesubmissionartcom-or-why-i-am-crowdsourcing-my-own-pornography/

"So, here’s the problem: There is not enough porn wherein submissive men are the erotic subject matter.

If you’ve read even a little bit of this blog, you’re probably already well-versed in many of my rants about how paltry the available porn is for submissive men like me (and, by extension, dominant women like Eileen). But the problem is actually two fold. One problem is, of course, that there’s simply an insanely disturbing general lack of the stuff. In fact, it’s so bad that if you Google for the three words “male submission art,” you actually get female submission links littering the first page of results.

This is actually even worse if you go actively hunting for porn with the hopes of finding erotica depicting men who are submissive. Instead, you’re much, much more likely to find erotica depicting women who are dominant. This is actually a major nuisance for a lot of people—including many submissive men, I might add.

Arguably even more frustrating than that, however, is that what male submissive porn is out there is total shit relative to the porn available for other sorts of orientations. In such erotica (unless it’s gay imagery, of course) men are portrayed as impotent, ugly creatures. That is not sexy. It’s also insulting."

This entire entry (though old) is brilliant and sums up a lot of what has felt odd to me as a Domme; I do not wish to be a corset-clad caricature. Do I look fabulous in a corset? Damn right I do! But that's not all there is about me. Why should I be attracted to a 'worm'? There is nothing in that for me. Nothing that would make me care.

I'm going to be reading this thread thoroughly, but this entry particularly struck me.
 
Back
Top