Portfolio of a Wallflower

She just started posting a couple days ago....( found we'd created her a profile like a year ago......*must've been drunk* but never used it)

She's in a rush to get to the old magic 100 post mark.....so she's been playgrounding!:D And having fun with it.....not really diggin' the pm's from some of the guys though...:eek:
yay! lol I think you told me about making her one .... ah well ^ ^

lol who's not digging the pms? you or her? XP
I hope the pang I gave you was pleasurable and please consider it a small return for what you have already given me and the rest who are lucky enough to have shared your beauty...

I am glad you like what I had to say, I like what I have seen so far...
Thank you very much for your kind praise ^ ^ and it was indeed pleasurable. :rose:
LOVE the intro pic! can we get more, with close ups?

I can't like this one enough times! You're AWESOME!
Thank you very much for your laud, but please take another glance at my first post. I think you'll find a very important and aparent change to it of which you should take notice. Immediately.
 
[A bush pic was requested so... ^ ^[/QUOTE]

Ahhhhh.....The long, lean, lithe Hana I recall so fondly...:kiss:
 
=;( but I don't like hiney torture.


lol aaw! ^ ^ :rose:

I remember calling you " lithe" once before; you got all inquisitive on me! Ilike to use it because even though you're so tiny thin...you don't look frail. I think lithe implies more strength.:)
 
I remember calling you " lithe" once before; you got all inquisitive on me! Ilike to use it because even though you're so tiny thin...you don't look frail. I think lithe implies more strength.:)
I remember people using the word 'svelte' before... but I agree that lithe doesn't give a frail feel.
 
Hey I know I fucked up earlier....totally didn't realize what I did until it was too late....sorry about that....but it's all fixed....hope you can forgive...
 
Hey I know I fucked up earlier....totally didn't realize what I did until it was too late....sorry about that....but it's all fixed....hope you can forgive...

Mistakes happen...probably didn't think about it in your excitement...* I think you'll be forgiven, BTW*


I have certainly missed the quirky, inquisitive nature of Ms Hana these past few months. Spotting this thread made my day!


* Leaves orchids for Ms Hana*:kiss:
 
Back
Top