Nancy Has A Plan!

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Here’s Nancy Pelosi’s plan to corner Trump and trap Mitch McConnell using his own legislation

In other words, Pelosi plans to introduce and pass the same funding bill that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) shepherded through the Senate by voice vote two weeks ago — which happens to not include funding for Trump’s wall!

By passing this bill in the Senate but blocking it in the House on Trump’s order, Republicans boxed themselves in. They cannot easily claim that their own bill they just voted for in the Senate is soft on border security. Nor can they pin the blame on Pelosi for not retaking up the alternative House bill that included Trump’s wall funding, because that bill was rejected by the Senate.

Sounds like a Plan.:)
If Lumpy tries to veto, will he lose supporters? Or, will the pitchforks come out?:D
 
Trump will try to keep the new Senate from passing it. How much dirt can his Russian friends find on the senators? He’s going to need clout.
 
Is anybody keeping an eye on the Capitol Building's circuit breaker panel? I'd hate to see anyone try to shut down the government.
 
AOC has a plan too!​

Nobel-winning economist says Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tax policy is ‘fully in line with serious economic research

Ocasio-Cortez has advocated a tax rate of 70 to 80 percent on very high incomes, which Krugman says seems “crazy”—except to the world’s leading expert on public finance.
SPONSORED

“It’s a policy nobody has ever implemented, aside from … the United States, for 35 years after World War II — including the most successful period of economic growth in our history,” he writes.
 
Is Nancy from California? Is California financially screwed up?Is the USA financially screwed up as well? if you answered yes to all three of these questions......
I dare say pick a different person to come up with a plan


California’s economy is growing faster and outperforming the U.S. in job growth, manufacturing, personal income, corporate profits AND the total return of its bonds. They have a gross domestic product of more than $2.7 trillion, increasing $127 billion last year! That means that California’s state economy is outperforming most NATIONAL economies across the globe!

California's 4.9 percent increase in gross domestic product last year was more than TWICE the gain for the United States and enabled the state's jobless rate to slide to 4.2 percent, the lowest on record since such data was compiled in 1976.

But, yeah....... keep telling us how California is financially screwed up.
 
Back
Top