Nova's Closet

Welcome to the nut house and please be careful around the dragon. He may be too old to breath fire, but his tail can be brutal.

Now for the unwritten rules...

1. You must post a picture of your boobs.

B. see rule #1.

Have a great time...see you around. ;):rose::kiss:

Zeb has misled you, though. I'm sure, intelligent as you are, cliste, you've seen through his ruse. The actual rules require three photos - one frontal, one profile, and one of your choice - all full-body and fully naked. We expect to see them at the end of the next nine days, Ms. Novena.

Welcome to the fourth generation of madhouse, following Bedlam, Charenton, and Bellevue. I expect you'll fit right in, agus fagaimid suid mar ata se.

Last edited:
Hmm...so you are the Snow Queen?
Ugh. I hate snow and cold. Wouldn't mind being the Queen, though. Hmm...let me think...

Ooo!! I know! I'll be the Queen of the Beach. Warm sunshine...strategic bits of cloth covering only the important parts...melty ice cream that one can lap at as well as lick. Mmmm.

Like this...
7948083dacd7f8a00bcd7195f65902b2.jpg

Only not vanilla. I don't do vanilla.

Actually she's the first successful clone of Snedronningen.

That makes her the Ice Queen Clone.

You just went and did that. :eek:

So I will, too.

There once was a lovely Snedronningen
Who couldn't be caught sneaking out again
See, the Queen that she was
Dare not be considered a huz
So she cloned herself a quite fuckable twin

Spur of the moment thing...that's what you get. :rolleyes:

You just went and did that. :eek:

So I will, too.

There once was a lovely Snedronningen
Who couldn't be caught sneaking out again
See, the Queen that she was
Dare not be considered a huz
So she cloned herself a quite fuckable twin

Spur of the moment thing...that's what you get. :rolleyes:

Better than I would have done.

Is fearr Gaeilge bhriste ná Béarla cliste

Zeb has misled you, though. I'm sure, intelligent as you are, cliste, you've seen through his ruse.
Quite so. Hence the ice cream knockers. :D

The actual rules require three photos - one frontal, one profile, and one of your choice - all full-body and fully naked. We expect to see them at the end of the next nine days, Ms. Novena.
Well, aren't you Mr. Cliste, with your turn of phrase. ;)

And I have to confess, I never was a good Catholic. Actually not Catholic at all (that was my Mamó's lot in life). So my photo won't won't require nine days of petitioning prayers, or be of three, and it certainly won't be full-frontal (or back-al).

This is all you get.

Welcome to the fourth generation of madhouse, following Bedlam, Charenton, and Bellevue.
Ooo! In rather good company then! What fun!

Oh, and go raibh maith agat. :)

I expect you'll fit right in, agus fagaimid suid mar ata se.

Oh, let's not leave it at that. I do hope you visit again soon. :)

Actually she's the first successful clone of Snedronningen.

That makes her the Ice Queen Clone.

If I were...

Nova, the Ice Queen Clone

414.jpg

If she were only holding an ice cream cone.

But a bird in the hand...and such. :cool:

Last edited:
Quite so. Hence the ice cream knockers. :D

Well, aren't you Mr. Cliste, with your turn of phrase. ;)

And I have to confess, I never was a good Catholic. Actually not Catholic at all (that was my Mamó's lot in life). So my photo won't won't require nine days of petitioning prayers, or be of three, and it certainly won't be full-frontal (or back-al).

This is all you get.

And it will more than suffice, a veritable image of man-picker Niamh herself!:)

Ooo! In rather good company then! What fun!

Oh, and go raibh maith agat. :)

This is Literotica. To quote the great Mae, "goodness has nothing to do with it."

Oh, let's not leave it at that. I do hope you visit again soon. :)

Maybe someday I'll come back again, and stand amid the nine Hazel trees, tying a Hazel nut to a thread, trying to catch that Salmon... ;)

This is Literotica. To quote the great Mae, "goodness has nothing to do with it."
Thank the gods. Or at least Mannanan mac Lir. ;)

Maybe someday I'll come back again, and stand amid the nine Hazel trees, tying a Hazel nut to a thread, trying to catch that Salmon... ;)
It does seem to me that you've already well caught that Salmon. :)

Until next time, I'll be here, gazing down into the Well, hoping for some mystic inspiration.

Yeah, not really into Bobbies either. Nor feathered boobies.

Actually, the very first thing I look at on a woman, is her face, her eyes if they aren't covered by sunglasses. So, eyes, face, ankles, legs, butt, then boobies. And if they are too big...bye, bye. Although if they are naked and lying in my bed, like my wife says, I wouldn't passed them up. ;)

Yeah, not really into Bobbies either. Nor feathered boobies.

Actually, the very first thing I look at on a woman, is her face, her eyes if they aren't covered by sunglasses. So, eyes, face, ankles, legs, butt, then boobies. And if they are too big...bye, bye. Although if they are naked and lying in my bed, like my wife says, I wouldn't passed them up. ;)

Boobie/Bobbies. I couldn't resist the play on letters. Letter play gets me riiiiiiight ~points~ here.

And you know, if I had too-big boobies in my bed, I probably wouldn't pass them up either. ;)

Hats!!! Not heads!!

Gah!! Warn a girl before you go flashing something like that!!

Last edited:
Wonder how many times they've had to hear this...

blue-man_c_498278.jpg

Blue Moon tonight, will there be a Blue Man in the Moon? It's a Blood Moon too, up my way; will the man in the moon be a blue blood? And do you realize that last night's State of the Union address didn't address any of this? Imagine!

Blue Moon tonight, will there be a Blue Man in the Moon? It's a Blood Moon too, up my way; will the man in the moon be a blue blood? And do you realize that last night's State of the Union address didn't address any of this? Imagine!

Every time someone mentions blue moon I am reminded of the time I accidentally sat down on the paint roller tray and....

Well, nevermind.

I imagine it seemed an out of the blue thing to be discussed. Would have been better than what was. :D

Back