Clit/Pussy Spanking Discussion Thread

I like having my pussy and clit spanked slowly and softly at first..slowly building up..getting faster and harder and harder until he makes me beg him to stop! Problem is I don't want him to stop it feels so fucking good! Please baby don't! Don't ever stop, It feels so fucking:devil::kiss: good!
 
I just confessed to my partner that I'd like to try this. I just want a sudden slap before I get rolled over and fucked from behind.. at least to begin with.
 
Tie up my arms and legs first so I can’t get away from it. The harder the spank, the better as far as I’m concerned.
 
Tie up my arms and legs first so I can’t get away from it. The harder the spank, the better as far as I’m concerned.

I like that, and after a couple of orgasms the clit starts to get sensitive. makes you squirm even more with each spank
 
Love it? Hate it? Crave it?

its a love hate for me, turns me on a lot but it is painfull if done right!

No dichotomy there, lotsa things that are really fun are also painful. Not just sexually.

God made us out of tougher stuff. We'd been extinct as a species long ago if boys bore the children. So he tossed in a little incintive to bear pain, to enjoy pain. Endorphins. Guys have 'em too, they have to to put up with us.

Lisa Ann
 
Love, love, love it. A light smack with a hand or crop is amazing. A slap with a cock while I'm cumming will make me squirt all over the place.
 
I like to cane cunts
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I love having my cunt slapped and tortured. At first I'd slap my cunt because she frustrated me. I use to slap her when she'd keep getting wetter and wetter if I didn't touch her. More hotter too. I also would slap her because she's so stubborn. She won't cum vaginally, or multiple orgasm....

It's strange me slapping my pussy in fustration turned into something I like.

I love spanking her everywhere...
 
I enjoy seeing my "friends" being somewhere where their

obviously spanked and slapped red pussy could be noticed, like in their gym locker room, or because their skirt is too short somewhere and they're not sitting carefully, etc.
 
My clit craves being used and having pain more and more these days. It makes me drip like nothing else.
 
It's strange me slapping my pussy in frustration turned into something I like.

I don't find that strange at all. Our brains are wired to release various pleasure chemicals in response to that kind of stimulation. If someone else does that too you if will probably feel even better. Have you never had a daddy spank your pussy?
 
Anybody else like their breasts gently smacked? If I am on the edge, a light slap on my breasts drives me over and often leads to a mind blowing orgasm. Even just the thought of it makes me feel a little "warm".
 
Back
Top