Are you dominant or submissive

I'm submissive.
Though I love when Sir allows me to participate in a scene and top other women.
 
I'm submissive, have considered myself so for over 30 years. Just haven't had much chance to act on it.
 
Dominant alpha male by nature..my BBC is my badge of Honor 💘 love to dominate mentally as well as Sexually
 
I used to think of myself as more dominant, but recently I've found the idea of the right sort of domme very alluring, mainly from dominant/powerful female characters I've seen in media. I guess it depends on the scenario, I go by what scene or fantasy I like, rather than the specific dynamic involved.
 
Default is submissive, but I’ve had a fun time being dominant in some scenarios. But I think submissive is what feels more natural and gets me hotter.
 
I am completely submissive in the bedroom and like to be completely dominated. I like to essential be the guys own personal Barbie doll to do whatever he wants with. I love to have zero will in the bedroom and just be at the whim of his desires and demands.
 
Submissive to the bone. I used to mess around with switching, which is fun, but playing dom just isn't my thing as part of a permanent dynamic.
 
I can be either depending on my mood and the type of play we are engaged in.
 
I could probably go either way,but if I had to choose,I guess submissive. Thinking it would be kind of hot serving a woman. Ladies ?
Bob😘🌴🏖
 
In the relationship sense, I'm very submissive - though I believe I could switch given the right person and a very well-thought out scene to allay my anxiety.

In a more everyday sense, I tend to be a people-pleaser, but I've been told I'm a natural leader as well. I guess that's mostly because when something needs to be done, instead of dithering about who will do it, I'll just go on and accomplish it.
 
Back
Top