There are so many false narratives by deplorables...but which one fails the worst?

Which of these is the dumbest right-fringe false narrative?

• Obama wasn't born in this country

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Hillary is guilty of treason

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Liberals are the most violent

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • The modern Democratic party is the party of the KKK & white supremacy

• Liberals are depriving men of their "manhood"

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • School shootings at Sandy Hook / Parkland were conspiracies

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trump is not a serial liar

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Global warming is a myth

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • The pipe bombs mailed to Trump critics were "false flags"

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • The wall is a necessity Mexico will pay for because liberals are soft on border security

• Total voters

RoryN

You're screwed.
Poll to follow. (My apologies that I can only fit 10.)

They all share traits, but which one is the "what bullshit!" choice for you? :)

Damn, these are all pretty equal, I vote for all of the above.

They are all a bunch of dumbasses, in my honest opinion.

"Basket of deplorables" is a phrase from a 2016 presidential election campaign speech delivered by Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton on September 9, 2016, at a campaign fundraising event, which Clinton used to describe half of the supporters of her general election opponent, Republican nominee Donald Trump. Clinton later said that she "regrets saying half [of Trump's supporters]", and the Trump campaign repeatedly used the phrase against her during and after the 2016 presidential election. Many Trump supporters adopted the "Deplorable" moniker for themselves. After Clinton's loss, some journalists and political analysts questioned whether the speech played a role in the election's outcome; Clinton herself wrote in her book What Happened that it was one of the factors for her loss.

When you act childish in politics, no one supports and you get punished. Sadly, all of our top politicians are behaving like children right now. How the fuck does that happen?

I'm pretty fond of 'Liberals are depriving men of their "manhood"' ... the utter irony of how the fear that this provokes is incontrovertible evidence of the fragility of hegemonic masculinity is too good, and the completely hysterical rants it provokes are an endless source of amusement. Also, it's timeless.

Global warming is a myth.

It has the most far-reaching and damaging consequences.

"Basket of deplorables" is a phrase from a 2016 presidential election campaign speech delivered by Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton on September 9, 2016...

You're forgetting something in your sig:

Ignore List: RoryN

ulIL7iz.gif

8rCffpC.gif

(Fuck, deplorables are dumb!) :D

So many lame false narratives by the Trumpettes. They're all dumb.

But . . . but . . . Obama, Hillary. :rolleyes: (yet another Trumpette cliché.)

Collusion is not a crime

Make NATO pay - we don't need them anyway

Tiny didn't incite violence at his rallies

Tiny has been tougher on Russia than any US President ever

Tiny's tax cuts will actually reduce the deficit

But climate science denial is by far the worst.

The Internal Revenue Service wrongfully targeted Tea Party conservatives, during the Obama Administration, specifically because of their political viewpoints.

:rolleyes:

i'd say all of them, but others are right - the climate change denials are the most far-reaching in their consequences

Back