27% of California Adolescents Identify as ‘Nongender Conforming.’

The rest are just NUTZ

You're a closeted homosexual with a penchant for young Asian men and you want to call other "NUTZ"? Not to mention the fact that you worship 45 who wants to terminate your people.

You're a closeted homosexual with a penchant for young Asian men and you want to call other "NUTZ"? Not to mention the fact that you worship 45 who wants to terminate your people.

Why is it that the queer-worshiping lefties feel the need to homo-attach others as disparagement? Isn’t that normally called bigotry?

Why is it that the queer-worshiping lefties feel the need to homo-attach others as disparagement? Isn’t that normally called bigotry?

What's with the RWCJ that makes their comprehension level drop to below zero?

I didn't disparage anyone for being a homosexual, you ignorant twat.

He wants to paint normal men with the same shame he feels when his pooper is being punished or when he's blowing another man's cock.:mad:

He wants to paint normal men with the same shame he feels when his pooper is being punished or when he's blowing another man's cock.:mad:

My girlfriend cracks up when you have homoerotic fantasies about men and my asshole, vette. :D

Back