Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the hustle and bustle of the Holiday season, we almost forgot about what Tuesdays are really meant for! Happy Titty Tuesday everyone!

Love your nipples, so proud. Gorgeous

It's technically Tuesday here... My contribution before hitting the sack, x

attachment.php

Beautiful, wish I could join you in the sack

Thanks everyone for the kind welcome:) Oh and some have asked for the size of my tits - 38DD

How about a pair of clamped titties for once? I know to some women this would seem painful at best, but to me, its simply orgasmic..... And it keeps my nipples in that wonderful state of erect bliss! Happy Titty Tuesday everyone!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
How about a pair of clamped titties for once? I know to some women this would seem painful at best, but to me, its simply orgasmic..... And it keeps my nipples in that wonderful state of erect bliss! Happy Titty Tuesday everyone!!!

You certainly know how to keep yourself on the edge. Lovely.

Very HAWT!!

I prefer wooden clothes pins :eek:

These are a great start to Tuesday :D

Thank you :)

I can see why lads call after you when our running. Very difficult to stop them bouncing out of control.

I think it happens to all women and it is annoying...

Lovely as always. :)
WOW!!! this is fantastic. Happy Tuesday to you too :kiss:

WOW! that's a great reaction... :)

It sure is! ;)
A beautiful view!

Thank you, x :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back