Stronghorse Drumpf beating Obama again

No. The legislation was put into place and the economy was rebounding well before President Obama was sworn in.

Sure it was. That’s why unemployment continued rising for almost two more years. Why do you feel the need to lie just to support your not-Republican biases?

One can always cherry-pick a single statistic. Remember, once he got into office, President Obama did not let a crises go to waste and he instituted programs and a political mentality that was toxic to job creation and growth.

Sure it was. That’s why unemployment continued rising for almost two more years. Why do you feel the need to lie just to support your not-Republican biases?

Because employment is a lagging indicator and uncertainty over what direction the ACA was going to take pampered any recovery effort that otherwise would have been underway.

Did you refer to the past president as Barry Soetoro?

No. The legislation was put into place and the economy was rebounding well before President Obama was sworn in.
The reviews are in and it looks like nobody's buying the not-Republican snake oil that AJ is selling. You know it's bad when even little Que won't come rushing to AJ's defense....
STFU, lying dummy.
Bwahahaha...
So bordering on the edge of a depression = "economy was rebounding"????
OMG.
Wow.
AJ done lost his mind. Them spiked Shamrock Shakes from last night was pretty tasty, looks like!
Lolololololololololololol

One can always cherry-pick a single statistic. Remember, once he got into office, President Obama did not let a crises go to waste

lucille-portable.gif

and he instituted programs and a political mentality that was toxic to job creation and growth.

giphy.gif

The reviews are in and it looks like nobody's buying the not-Republican snake oil that AJ is selling. You know it's bad when even little Que won't come rushing to AJ's defense....

The stock market and the banks took a major shit before the election, if you'll recall. I remember John McCain rushing to Washington to fix a problem he and his colleagues created, abandoning the campaign trail and urging Obama to do so. Congress and the president threw a shitload of money at the banks and the crisis was over. It didn't start again until Obama took office and created havoc in the automotive industry by worming his way into it with promises of more money.

The stock market and the banks took a major shit before the election, if you'll recall. I remember John McCain rushing to Washington to fix a problem he and his colleagues created, abandoning the campaign trail and urging Obama to do so. Congress and the president threw a shitload of money at the banks and the crisis was over. It didn't start again until Obama took office and created havoc in the automotive industry by worming his way into it with promises of more money.

So you're saying John McCain fixed the problems in washington?

There, now you have made a factual pist. For a first time editor, I did well!

You are without peer in your gift for self-congratulation. It is unsurprising that you edit the way you read: completely devoid of contextual understanding.

I'm confident that you do a superb job of sounding out the words.

Last edited:
So you're saying John McCain fixed the problems in washington?
Like a plumber, he fixed those leaks. Or maybe like the son and grandson of significant US Navy admirals. Or maybe like the naval aviator specializing in crashing planes. But yes, he was noble in POW camp, and truly was tortured, and suffered greatly, needlessly. Then he came home, abandoned his comatose wife, and married a liquor wholesaler's rich daughter. His politics ain't so great, either. Problems?

And Rand Paul-who also had come up with a fairly decent replacement for O-care- is probably viewed by Trump yahoos as a 'democrat disguised as a republican' and will try and back another R candidate to take his place in the 2018 mid terms.

Repugs hate having their BS called out, especially by the decent Republicans-and there are some believe it or not-who they see as being detrimental to their cause.
You're fucking kidding me, right? Republicans are in full-blown "I don't care if you think it's BS, I don't even care if it's fully illegal, I've got the power and I'm gonna do it because fuck you" psychopath mode.

Didn't you recognize that with their attitude about Roy Moore?

tenor.gif

b662tumblr_mccqdy8gmk1qbh0eio1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Wow.

AJ done lost his mind. Them spiked Shamrock Shakes from last night was pretty tasty, looks like!

9bb.gif

Y'all have fun with this motherfucker, I gots a sunny Sunday to get with instead of this blatant online-only bullshit. :D
WTF. You're shocked at what AJ just said? Huh?

It's like everyone here has been sleeping these last almost ten straight years that Republicans have been spewing out blatantly false narratives like gatling Pez dispensers, each fake news story worse than the last one.

Obamaphones, anyone?

You're fucking kidding me, right? Republicans are in full-blown "I don't care if you think it's BS, I don't even care if it's fully illegal, I've got the power and I'm gonna do it because fuck you" psychopath mode.

Didn't you recognize that with their attitude about Roy Moore?

No different than the (D)'s....got sanctuary cities, legalizing weed all over, doing just whatever the fuck they want.

You didn't have ANY problems with any of that did you??

I'm no Pewty Cat fan, but I'll have to disagree on that one. If that be true, the US is in deeper shit than I imagined. My imagination gets into some pretty deep shit.

The Central Bank has walked us deep into a desert that they don't know the way out of. They won't abandon their pet theories and models of how to use money supply to direct the economy. In no way are they ever going to admit any error or any culpability in the economic downturns they create. They sit back silently while blatant partisan NOT-Democrats go for the simplest form of post hoc ergo propter hoc that can turn an economic event into a political event complete with a scapegoat who had little to do with creating the housing bubble that he inherited. His bland and generic economic policies did not create or cause the harm whereas President Obama knowingly adopted policies that would be deleterious to the economy in the name of some greater good for the planet of which he clearly believed that he had been elected to be the savior and steward of. This will be the moment when the oceans cease to rise! Anyone remember that or how he used the EPA to control private property? Cash for clunkers and the economic boom that it would create by accelerating future car sales into the present which thusly dampened sales in the long run as well as hurting the poor by drying up the supply of spare parts? His attempts to artificially create a green energy grid at the expense of the known working and reliable producers of energy?

Oh hell yes, you have to remember that shit but because you are blatantly and consistently partisan, you expect the lame simple answer, well he did really great with the economy because of how bad it was when he inherited it. He "saved" the economy and that's the only metric that we will ever consider.

Give me a fucking break.

Back