mistaken identity crossdressing

Joined
Sep 5, 2014
Posts
3
I'm no writer, but maybe someone want's to use this.

The parents are gone for the week, leaving bro and sis home together. Sis invites her bf, he drinks too much and goes to bed early. Bro and sis are pretty drunk too, and somehow sis convinces bro to "help her prank the bf". The prank is that bro dresses as sis and they go to sleep in the same bed with the bf to freak him out when he wakes up (I know, incredible prank huh?). During the night, sis uses the bathroom, then goes to sleep in the closest bed instead of going back to bf and bro because reasons. Bro and bf move around in their sleep until bros hand is on bfs shorts. When he starts waking up the next morning, bro's half-asleep brain registers that there is something hard in his hand (what could it be? :D) and starts moving around on it to figure out what it is. Bf wakes up, notices what looks like his gf rubbing on his shorts, and wants more. Bro wakes all the way up, is scared to say who he is or can't say who he is because bf is already using his mouth.
Predictable things happen. Eventually bf realizes it's his gf's bro, but by then it's too late.

Have fun writing that, feel free to change most of it as long as the core (sis gets bro to crossdress, leaves him in bed with bf, bf thinks bro is sis) stays.
 
You need not be "a writer" to write this story. Have you ever kept a journal or blog or diary? Play this story like a video in your mind, and blog it. Just tell it like you see it. It's easy!
 
Back
Top